Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Crush After Having Sex With You Tells You ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Crush After Having Sex With You Tells You ... (480 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Crush After Having Sex With You Tells You ... by Ekido2121: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2021
what will be your reaction if your crush after having sex with you tells you that your sister asked him to do it because she promised to help him get the girl he loves?.

I asked this question and got series of answers so I thought I should bring it here. 

it's funny how people take advantage of trust, if you were in this situation what will you

do?.

Your sister whom you trust and a guy you loved took advantage of your trust and love,

would you blame your sister for using the guy or would you blame the guy for

allowing your sister to use him?

And what do you think  your sister is going to Gain, cause the guys reason for doing it is obvious, he wants to get

the girl he loves.

Drop your comment below!
https://heyafrika.com.ng/lets-discuss-what-will-be-your-reaction-if-your-crush-after-having-sex-with-you-tells-you-that-your-sister-asked-him-to-do-it-because-she-promised-to-help-him-get-the-girl-he-loves/

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose? / Please A Brother Is In Need Of Help / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.