Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. (4934 Views)

A Nigerian Internet Scammer Is Becoming An Action-movie Villain / This Scammer Is Obviously Intelligent By Half. / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
What of those he couldn't contact?
Why did he venture into scamming in the first place?

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by uboma(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:
Few years ago I made a post here about how I was scammed. https://www.nairaland.com/5173526/scammer-name-okonkwo-michael-chinazaekpere

Well, he has been begging me to take the post down, but he lied about how he scammed me, he claimed I was matched to him in a ponzi scheme.
He has paid me back, thanks to Nairaland.

But he hasn't paid me for the pains I went through.

Good that you received your money back.

I will create a thread about Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru soon and upload his photos as well.

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by wirinet(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

The ways of God are different.

You can hide your crimes and sins from the police, friends, community and everyone, but you can't hide them from God. He sees everything.
Sorry to say, but you are delusional. Which crime do/did I commit that I hide?

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
What of those who couldn't handle the depression and committed suicide?
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by wirinet(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:
What of those he couldn't contact?
Why did he venture into scamming in the first place?
Those one should be encouraged to also write their own experience on nairaland. Maybe he would negotiate with them to take their posts down also.
I don't like generalisation or speculated accusations without proof.

3 Likes

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
wirinet:

Then he should have told him off and not collect the N10k. Collecting the N10k and then reneging on the agreement also makes the OP a scammer.
seriously someone wants to give u ur money back u speaking Grammer lol u funny very funny
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
wirinet:

Then you should have told him your pains and either refused his offer or renegotiate. But one you two reach an agreement, morals demand that you follow through.

He might also have suffered greatly and still suffering as a result of the post.

My only grouse with you is that you should not have collected the N10k if you still want to continue punishing him for causing you pain.
sorry to say but u dey reply like scammer
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please, take it down since he has already fufilled his own part of the agreement otherwise you will now appear as the scammer.

90k kor.

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Kriss216: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
wirinet:

Sorry to say, but you are delusional. Which crime do/did I commit that I hide?
You lie, you fornicate, you cheat, you support evil, all these are crimes before God.

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by wirinet(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:
What of those who couldn't handle the depression and committed suicide?

Then those one have other mental issues outside the scamming. People do legitimate investments and lose everything. In fact one should never invest if you cannot handle loss or failure. Others have committed suicide for heart breaks and other emotional disappointments.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by wirinet(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You lie, you fornicate, you cheat, you support evil, all these are crimes before God.
Even though I don't fornicate as I am happily married. Show me anywhere where fornication is a crime.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by wirinet(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
musicproducer:
So to you it is OK to scam a scammer?
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Kriss216: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
wirinet:

Show me anywhere where fornication is a crime.
You mean in the eyes of God or human?

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Deserea: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:
Few years ago I made a post here about how I was scammed. https://www.nairaland.com/5173526/scammer-name-okonkwo-michael-chinazaekpere

Well, he has been begging me to take the post down, but he lied about how he scammed me, he claimed I was matched to him in a ponzi scheme.
He has paid me back, thanks to Nairaland.

But he hasn't paid me for the pains I went through.

You're a very wicked soul. An unforgiven person. What are you trying to gain from this
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
wirinet:

So to you it is OK to scam a scammer?
wait him collecting his 10k back is that scamming, omo u funny

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by johnmartus(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
I just wish you can hand him over to Nigeria police.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by wirinet(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
musicproducer:
wait him collecting his 10k back is that scamming, omo u funny

Then you don't know the true definition of scam. A scam is simply making an offer you can't or don't intend to meet. That's collecting money under false pretenses.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
wirinet:

Then you don't know the true definition of scam. A scam is simply making an offer you can't or don't intend to meet. That's collecting money under false pretenses.
so a self defense is murder right ok.
let is rest am bored talking to u
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
It took him years to pay me.
I will delete the post after a few years.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
It took him years to pay me.
I will delete the post after a few years.

At least I gave him a choice.
When he scammed me he didn't gimme a choice.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by wirinet(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
musicproducer:
so a self defense is murder right ok.
let is rest am bored talking to u
Murdering a murderer years later in revenge does not exonerate you from being a murderer.

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
musicproducer:

Most of them here supporting the guy are scammers nah.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Deserea:
You're a very wicked soul. An unforgiven person. What are you trying to gain from this

Rot in hell, scammer.
A Halfwit supporting a scammer.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Y'all should chill, I gave him a choice.
Something he didn't gimme when he scammed me.
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Deserea: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:
Rot in hell, scammer. A Halfwit supporting a scammer.
Nitwit! Pained over 10K

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Deserea:
Nitwit! Pained over 10K

Yet you are into scamming. grin grin
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Deserea:
Nitwit! Pained over 10K
You are a dout!
You are pained because I collected my 10k back.
Worse fate awaits you!
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Thewrath(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:
Y'all should chill, I gave him a choice.
Something he didn't gimme when he scammed me.
He has said if you don’t want to take down the post,it’s fine...so he has left you to your faith and has freed himself,he has moved on...it’s up to you,if you like take it down,if you like take up,your choice and cup of kunu.
He had done the right thing and nobody can hold him against anything anymore.

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Deserea: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:

Yet you are into scamming. grin grin
What's hard in honouring an agreement Mr nitwit! I have better things doing jare!

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by bigjackass: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chinedu1994:
I hope y'all get scammed one day so that you know how it feels.
alaye you have no point here joor. If the 10k is not worth it you should have told him to shove the 10k up his arse because you can't take down the post. As it now there is no difference between you and the scammer because of this blackmail, he didn't give you additional 90k you now came to post this here undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
bigjackass:
alaye you have no point here joor. If the 10k is not worth it you should have told him to shove the 10k up his arse because you can't take down the post. As it now there is no difference between you and the scammer because of this blackmail, he didn't give you additional 90k you now came to post this here undecided

Alaye, that's your business.
Handle your own business however you want.
He could have told me to shove my own 10k up my a** when he scammed.

You are a hypocrite!
Re: A Scammer Is Begging Me To Take Down My Post About Him. by Chinedu1994(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Deserea:
What's hard in honouring an agreement Mr nitwit! I have better things doing jare!

Mr scammer, if he had honored our agreement in the first we wouldn't be here.
Get back to your scamming work.
Dunce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs / Be Careful When You Are In The Bank. This Just Happened To A Woman / Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.