Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa (21145 Views)

Nigeria Approves $26 Million For Power Projects In Borno, Yobe & Adamawa States / Mass Abduction: FG Begins Relocation Of Pupils From Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by specialmati(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin grin if not for the citizens life they are wasting who cares.if they were targeting our political class they for don end it since.i forget some idiots are using it for cashout

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Brendaniel: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
wow...
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by shogsman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
The north is safe,ride on boys,GOD will strengthen shekau so that he will be able to perform his presidential assignment in the north
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Their Headquarter(Administrative block) is in Aso rock, Abuja.

Heard they're setting up another base in Ogun and Oyo state using Fulani herdsmen as a front.

ur plan to kee mee with laugh God no go let am work o
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

Boko Haram has no business with southern Nigeria.

You should outgrow this madness already!

They do, and you know it.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by BabaO2: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
If the first priority of government is security to life and property I wonder why impeachment had not been moved to remove Buhari as the president and commander In chief of Armed forces or/and at best why the Military has not removed him through coup? coup is welcome now in Nigeria abeg. God please dissolve Nigeria in your own way, we are not just compatible as a country
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by ABCthings: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by pickatyouu: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Boko haram has been technically defeated. It all media haux.

Lai dey mad I swear
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by payloader(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
There was no time Boko Haram was defeated, or decimated, according to the presidency, through its spokesperson, the honourable Lie Mohammed. They have always been in these places, and will always be controlling them, until their grand sponsors at the Rock decide to tell Nigerians the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by JohnieWalker12(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Am sure Bauchi Governor will welcome them with open arms angry
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by sojfarm: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Heard they're setting up another base in Ogun and Oyo state using Fulani herdsmen as a front.

Headed by the chief herdsman in Nigeria. They ex-service-chiefs are meant to promote their ideology in the foreign land, as ambassardors
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by wink2015(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
GOVERNOR MAI MALA BUNI of Yobe state that seems to be pre-occupied with APC Caretaker committee position will now know that it is no TEA PARTY TIME.

E don happen for his doorstep
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Emmanuel010414(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omooba77:

Waiting for Chief Lai Mohammed version of the same story....
Lol.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Whois(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omooba77:

Waiting for Chief Lai Mohammed version of the same story....

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
If we ask Nigeria's foremost two idiots, femi Adesina and Lai Mohammed about this. They will say it is fake news embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Germi9: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
what goes around come back around...
the evil the North sowed is seriously reaping..
i advise them to chill cis dey can never defeat the South nor Christians,weather we fight or not
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by chatinent: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Will suffering ever end? How will you answer?
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
NA LAUGH I DEY LAUGH O

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by izubext007: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
since military base has been over ran , the is Boko Haram base that can't be over ran by our political army.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by od501: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
ichidodo:
Where is the Nigerian Army when you need them?..

They have all gone to the east to collect #100 per vehicle, mouth check points every where and attack innocent civilians.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Drella(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless you for me!!!

Our people no know anything yet!
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Raxxye(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Let them expand their frontiers; they have the full support of their leader Muhammadu Buhari!

He once said "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North".
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by SKYHIGHfx: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

The yoloba moslem will make it easier for them. There are some yorubas here who support Fulani herdsmen's open grazing in SW.

Paid agent...paid to sow discord between the south... Werey

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Drella(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
ichidodo:

You people are the ones saying Nigeria is not worth dying for.Now you want Army to die for Nigeria bah?
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
ichidodo:

Desperately looking for unarmed protesters to shoot, maim, and beat up!...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by BigBashiru: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
KingAzari:
With the way the level of insecurity in the country deteriorating, don't be surprised if they establish their next base in Daura.
Nothing surprises me anymore in this country under the current leadership.

The leadership has been same for past 60 years. The problem with Nigeria is the ppl who also love to blame "leaders"
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by micflo28(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
I foresee an all Islamic nation if these guys are not stopped
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by MansoryMX(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I don't even know wat to say or act again in this country......I keep asking God, why did you make me a Nigerian!

He wants you to set Nigerians free from bondage of bad governance cheesy

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
ichidodo:

They are preparing for endsars protests season 2

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by MansoryMX(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
micflo28:
I foresee an all Islamic nation if these guys are not stopped

Then the division of Nigeria is inevitable or Everywhere go burst be that o! Do not forget we have the OCEAN! and a lot weapons are being imported through the Niger Delta waterways as we speak! If they want war! We will give it to them in bountiful!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Carlylepneuma: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fake news...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers / Edo 2024: Ighodalo Resigns As Nigerian Breweries Board Chairman / Osun Guber Poll: Akin Ogunbiyi Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.