Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa (21147 Views)

Nigeria Approves $26 Million For Power Projects In Borno, Yobe & Adamawa States / Mass Abduction: FG Begins Relocation Of Pupils From Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by DamnNiggar: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good they are spreading fast.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

The leadership has been same for past 60 years. The problem with Nigeria is the ppl who also love to blame "leaders"

How does d people blaming d leaders prevent d leaders from doing their jobs?
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Lagoon0: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

The yoloba moslem will make it easier for them. There are some yorubas here who support Fulani herdsmen's open grazing in SW.
Stop posting rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Lagoon0: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Bigbashiru come and answer this question.

I'm waiting to hear from you. How does blame made the leaders fail to do their job?
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Kingspin(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Buhari is not interested.
But he is only interested in Ipob and Endsars.

Religion of peace disgracing humanity.
MURIC, and El rufai will be no near to be found.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by berryPee(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
This Dps you posted calls for solemn assembly of patriots not media warriors like Mannasuya, arewa and other BMCs to wake up and prepare to fight for the next generation since this present crops of rulers have failed us.
Jaqenhghar:
Is anyone surprised?
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fake news. I know people with farms in these areas. They haven’t seen any BH. Punch, Sahara reporters and Vanguard have an agenda to scatter this country may God scatter them and anybody supporting and encouraging them first.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Zaggafrank: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
The reporter is trying to extend the story beyond the kidnapping. Who gives intelligence reports to Nigerian journalists who can't even differentiate between a teargas canister and hand grenade?
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

Stop posting rubbish!

Stories of herdsmen and being pushed by the same tribe and their sponsors who don’t want to have peace so the trouble they are looking for will never leave them. They will continue to destroy themselves until they wipe themselves out and the rest of us will celebrate peace by the Mighty grace of God.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
I thought they have been rendered useless according to one outgoing chief of army staff.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by ThatFairGuy1: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

The yoloba moslem will make it easier for them. There are some yorubas here who support Fulani herdsmen's open grazing in SW.
Muslims keep tormenting you in your dreams
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Funkeshuga(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

let's even agree some Yoruba here accept open grazing, how many are they in number? how did you know they're Yoruba and their religion

you see Kriss, stop typing like all the rest of these villages boys

Yoruba this Yoruba that, I think you people should get sense. is becoming boring already

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by EmekaA125(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
ichidodo:
Where is the Nigerian Army when you need them?..
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun this question is for you guys.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by EmekaA125(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Formidable Boko boys waxing and expanding without confrontation by the Military. Too bad
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Blackdisciple(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
The suspected terrorists drove into the town around 5.30pm through Geidam Mane Shuwa Road and operated for about two hours.

Hmmm 2 hours Operation Damn niggarr.

the whole areas would be cleared by the time they are done.

When it comes to #EndSar protest @ toll Gate you will see government having more power on the unarmed peaceful protesters and mounting their mumu trucks on us while they fear to confront the BH .

After establishing the new base wait to hear minister of misinformation say it's a fake new or rather the army oga.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Coinbased: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
really
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by JayJay2010: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
When are we going to finally overcome this insurgency in this country �
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by BigBashiru: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Let me break it down for you.
NEPA
Almost everyone in NEPA accepts bribes - they care no iota about power supply to nigerians or doing their job properly - they just want to exploit the populace. There is nothing Buhari can do about this. There is nothing a state governor can do about this. So long as nigerians are willing to give bribe and side deals and nepa guys are willing to accept it - issues will continue to exist.

ROAD
Nigerians will not stop on the red light and break traffic rules - there is a limit to how many people police can chase before they get tired esp when the person they catch will ask "do you know who i am". buhari cant enforce road traffic regulations, lastma frsc etc can but ultimately its up to the nigerian people to stop being monkeys

KIDNAPPING AND RITUALS
same thing here the nigerian people need to decide to be less materialistc.

NEGLIGENCE
in hosppitals, duty posts, fire service etc - these are issues of discipline. few days ago i went somewhere. one guy was supposed to be checking covid 19 temperature - the guy was playing with his phone and didnt do his job properly.... no governor or "leader" can change these - nigerians need to decide to be serious and stringent.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Jaqenhghar: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
berryPee:
This Dps you posted calls for solemn assembly of patriots not media warriors like Mannasuya, arewa and other BMCs to wake up and prepare to fight for the next generation since this present crops of rulers have failed us.
Shey everybody is fighting for his stomach. Let's keep watching

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by lexy2014: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

Let me break it down for you.
NEPA
Almost everyone in NEPA accepts bribes - they care no iota about power supply to nigerians or doing their job properly - they just want to exploit the populace. There is nothing Buhari can do about this. There is nothing a state governor can do about this. So long as nigerians are willing to give bribe and side deals and nepa guys are willing to accept it - issues will continue to exist.

ROAD
Nigerians will not stop on the red light and break traffic rules - there is a limit to how many people police can chase before they get tired esp when the person they catch will ask "do you know who i am". buhari cant enforce road traffic regulations, lastma frsc etc can but ultimately its up to the nigerian people to stop being monkeys

KIDNAPPING AND RITUALS
same thing here the nigerian people need to decide to be less materialistc.

NEGLIGENCE
in hosppitals, duty posts, fire service etc - these are issues of discipline. few days ago i went somewhere. one guy was supposed to be checking covid 19 temperature - the guy was playing with his phone and didnt do his job properly.... no governor or "leader" can change these - nigerians need to decide to be serious and stringent.

D question I asked u is this:

"How does blaming leaders in govt prevent them from doing their jobs".

U are writing epistle on what I didn't ask u. Unfortunately ur attempt to put d failings of country on d shoulders of d people backfired because if d president can't make d sectors under him functional, then he has failed & of no use to Nigerians and to Nigeria.

Section 14 (2b) is d job description of d president. Meanwhile, u are yet to answer this question:

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by BigBashiru: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

D question I asked u is this:

U are writing epistle on what I didn't ask u. Unfortunately ur attempt to put d failings of country on d shoulders of d people backfired because if d president can't make d sectors under him functional, then he has failed & of no use to Nigerians and to Nigeria.

Section 14 (2b) is d job description of d president. Meanwhile, u are yet to answer this question:

this is the answer to your question: the leaders are already doing their jobs and are already doing it execellently, it is the nigerians in establishments that ruin everything. you have just said i wrote an "epistle" - thats an unwarranted personal comment and before you know it theres a trade of words....

hope the question has now been answered....
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by lexy2014: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

this is the answer to your question: the leaders are already doing their jobs and are already doing it execellently, it is the nigerians in establishments that ruin everything. you have just said i wrote an "epistle" - thats an unwarranted personal comment and before you know it theres a trade of words....

hope the question has now been answered....

U are free to trade words. Am game. U wrote an epistle that was highly irrelevant to d question I asked. I didn't ask u if nigerians are ruining anything. D question I asked is

If u are a security man and I blame u for a string of security breaches due to your negligence & incompetence, how does it prevent u from doing ur job?

NB: in light of section 14 (2b) of f constitution, can u explain how d leaders are doing their jobs& doing it excellently?
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by BigBashiru: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2021
lexy2014:

U are free to trade words. Am game. U wrote an epistle that was highly irrelevant to d question I asked. I didn't ask u if nigerians are ruining anything. D question I asked is

If u are a security man and I blame u for a string of security breaches due to your negligence & incompetence, how does it prevent u from doing ur job?

NB: in light of section 14 (2b) of f constitution, can u explain how d leaders are doing their jobs& doing it excellently?

I don't have time for this. Your opinion is yours.

Yours seems to be a case of low iq. You also seem to be among the vast majority of nigerians that dump every responsibility on their president which is a sign of both laziness and low iq.

Abuja rail has been built by government. Government has done it's job. Ticketing officer will start coming late to work. Train servicing officer will start taking short courts. Bribes will be accepted from passengers before you know it that train in Abuja is ruined because of the Nigerians manning it. Under same commander in chief, give the running of the rail to oyinbos and Chinese and the results are different.

For security and the section of constitution you quote, the president is not the constitution. Security officers need to do their jobs all president can do is direct. Even if new staff are brought in it will be same result cos they are BLACKS who are the symbol of mental laziness and under develoment world wide according to the bbc.

Bye.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by lexy2014: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

I don't have time for this. Your opinion is yours. Bye.

I didn't give an opinion. I asked a simple question:

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by BigBashiru: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't give an opinion. I asked a simple question:

I've expanded my response. Pls reread
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Their Headquarter(Administrative block) is in Aso rock, Abuja.

Heard they're setting up another base in Ogun and Oyo state using Fulani herdsmen as a front.

Sai APC.
Sai Change
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by lexy2014: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

I've expanded my response. Pls reread

Where's d "expanded response" that answers this question?:

"How does blaming leaders in govt prevent them from doing their jobs"?

Meanwhile, I didn't ask u to expand ur response. Expansion of response is epistle as I said earlier. Just keep it short & simple
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by BigBashiru: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Where's d "expanded response" that answers this question?:

Meanwhile, I didn't ask u to expand ur response. Expansion of response is epistle as I said earlier. Just keep it short & simple

Yours is a case of low iq just like the vast majority of nigerians. Keep waiting for an answer to your question.
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by lexy2014: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

Yours is a case of low iq just like the vast majority of nigerians. Keep waiting for an answer to your question.

When u say "vast majority of nigerians" have low IQ, pls how did u arrive at that conclusion? What research did u do with 200m people or are u just spilling ur emotions? Which category do u fall into, those with high IQ or those with low IQ?

But let's assume u have high IQ since u are accusing majority of nigerians of low IQ. With ur high IQ, why are u struggling answering this simple question?:

Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by jullary(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:

the mad one
Re: Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

I don't have time for this. Your opinion is yours.

Yours seems to be a case of low iq. You also seem to be among the vast majority of nigerians that dump every responsibility on their president which is a sign of both laziness and low iq.

Abuja rail has been built by government. Government has done it's job. Ticketing officer will start coming late to work. Train servicing officer will start taking short courts. Bribes will be accepted from passengers before you know it that train in Abuja is ruined because of the Nigerians manning it. Under same commander in chief, give the running of the rail to oyinbos and Chinese and the results are different.

For security and the section of constitution you quote, the president is not the constitution. Security officers need to do their jobs all president can do is direct. Even if new staff are brought in it will be same result cos they are BLACKS who are the symbol of mental laziness and under develoment world wide according to the bbc.

Bye.

But the president and those in government are also BLACKS na or is Buhari white ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Guber Poll: Akin Ogunbiyi Dumps PDP / I Will Use A Contractionary Monetary Policy To Fight Inflation - Peter Obi / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.