Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,293 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers (42243 Views)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Who Be Wizkid? - Peruzzi Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Godtemi: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Everything about this Nigeria self is obsolete.
When other countries were telling news about innovation. Ours is about how non value added person to the country economic sheet and no flush. I tire
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by DeAlphaMale(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ohhm!... And i just said all my prayers yesterday lipsrsealed
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by sharpwriter(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
FastLane25:
when u dey knack women from childhood.. when God says do not fornicate.. it's for Ur own good... I pray for sound health to you
DM me for your logo , flyer and editing for a very cheap price

Lol
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Reduce on d knackin too
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by DCmonster: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Why MRI of spine?
It gives a clearer and more detailed view of the spine than X-ray.
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Gmajor(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I pray you receive sense dear

What the fu*k is this supposed to mean?
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by olorunyomi25149: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ohhm!... And i just said all my prayers yesterday
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Tillatalk: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
No be person wen don chop dey remember another person for prayer
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
DCmonster:
It gives a clearer and more detailed view of the spine than X-ray.

Is see. There are however indications for it, and down sides to if not necessary. If he doesn't have a metastasis, cauda equina or cord compression symptoms, I wonder why MRI would be first line in this case, and how it will change his care also.

Cash things in Naija I guess, in advanced climes I bet he would not get this.

Radiation definitely have their down sides and people should be discouraged from abusing it.
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by BigDawsNet: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tookool:
There's nothing wrong with your spine ...if the doc tells you you're perfectly fine, how is he going to eat?

Sense kee u dere

Guy Goan collect PHD form
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by DCmonster: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Is see. There are however indications for it, and down sides to if not necessary. If he doesn't have a metastasis, cauda equina or cord compression symptoms, I wonder why MRI would be first line in this case, and how it will change his care also.

Cash things in Naija I guess, in advanced climes I bet he would not get this.

Radiation definitely have their down sides and people should be discouraged from abusing it.
Downside is exposure to radiation. If there is severe degeneration of the spine or displacement. It will be necessary. Most especially in severe case of lumbar spondylosis. It will help give a clearer view of the level of degeneration and it will help determine if the individual is going to require Surgery or Physiotherapy.
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Goco(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
We pray it is not Spinal Cord Cancer. May God help you. Well, We had a patient who had similar similar issue. She went for the surgery to correct it in India. After the surgery, she was bound to the wheel chair for life.
When she came back, somebody introduced her to us. We place her on Stem Cells and now this woman is standing. She is even running and her spine has healed completely to the amazement of their doctors. We have her Video.

This man above needs Stem Cell Therapy fast before it is too late. It is well.

If u want to know more about Stem Cell Therapy, Click here

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Coinbased: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
really
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by AFONJACOW(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why your spine won't hurt , after knacking OBO baby mama right under his nose .. Davido's love for chioma hold no bond, it's genuine, for him to pull his father from his home to imo for introduction shows that he has total respect for the lady, unless he is doing it to catch cruise ... Nah this guy spoil everything
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
DCmonster:
Downside is exposure to radiation. If there is severe degeneration of the spine or displacement. It will be necessary. Most especially in severe case of lumbar spondylosis. It will help give a clearer view of the level of degeneration and it will help determine if the individual is going to require Surgery or Physiotherapy.

In a young a Peruzi? There's no CAT scan? This talk is because the practice in Naija is unregulated and there are no pathways. MRI is the last thing. Peruzzi's statement sound like a traumatic pain, and I wouldn't think of deneratvie changes in any case. If it is just rest, I insist MRI is superfluous, and if he ends up with a CA, in advanced climes he can sue and make some quid

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Itzwilliamrex: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Make him call lagbaja
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
ebukajay184:
Singer Peruzzi has asked his fans to pray for him, IgbereTV reports.

Peruzzi took to his Twitter handle to reveal that his doctor said his spine is "fu****" and told him to stay off stress, including performing.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Peruzzi/status/1359977645950304267?s=20
Full Details Pls. What Made Ur Spine To Be Dat Way When U Are Not Even Up 100yrs?
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
When You carry Uku that is bigger than you

Did you ask us to pray ?

Now big UKU has thought you something

And you need my prayers

I can only Pray for Righteousness to pray for you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

U mean RIGHTEOUSNESS88?

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
FastLane25:
when u dey knack women from childhood u see the result.. when God says do not fornicate.. it's for Ur own good... I pray for sound health to you

God said ""Do not commit adultery"", Not fornication .
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Let's contribute to buy him wheel chair
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Look behind Jonathan very carefully, can you spot Judas?

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by 62ss: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
ebukajay184:
Singer Peruzzi has asked his fans to pray for him, IgbereTV reports.

Peruzzi took to his Twitter handle to reveal that his doctor said his spine is "fu****" and told him to stay off stress, including performing.

He wrote;
Pray to who

https://twitter.com/Peruzzi/status/1359977645950304267?s=20
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Mokason288(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Logan23:

U mean RIGHTEOUSNESS88?
Yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Bebson007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
when you dey smoke Igbo, shepe and you dey always carry chicken laps and dagger inside your bag hanged around ya neck nko.
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by 1Sharon(f): 1:22am On Feb 13, 2021
Bebson007:
when you dey smoke Igbo, shepe and you dey always carry chicken laps and dagger inside your bag hanged around ya neck nko.

Nairalanders grin

No empathy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Kirikiri Gifts Nkem Owoh A Goat As Gift / Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Joshua Usoro, Dancer Fails Trying To Break Guinness Dance World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.