Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers (42156 Views)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Who Be Wizkid? - Peruzzi Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Uyi168: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
When u dey ball, u call us to come join yuu??

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why MRI of spine?
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Ezidimma(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
If actually u are scared, u won't use the word "bleeped & we move"....nah attention u dey seek

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I pray you receive sense dear

100%!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
meobizy:
Prayers never solved physical issues. He should visit a chiropractor and stop trolling.
oyes , we Africa too dey put faith in prayer, instead of physical practicals and efforts

1 Like

You got this but you need prayers.

More like attention seeking
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Realiz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Do yourself good by following your doctor advice to avoid story that touch. Peace!

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Afodot0022(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
this guy smoke alots. hope thats not what caused your predicament

2 Likes

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by vibbb: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Too much lamba.
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by ABCthings: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by naijadrivablog: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
If anything happens to him now, people will ask why is everyone close to Davido dying.

World people.

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by floss(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
We will pray when we see what we are praying for or against.... For now what you need is rest bed.... when it started you never informed us, now you need prayers
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by seanwilliam(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Idowuraheem:
Thanks
mr man I don text u o.. if you like no show me naked videos on your status
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by floss(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
naijadrivablog:
If anything happens to him now, people will ask why is everyone close to Davido dying.

World people.
If the current people close to Davido are scared of dying, they should leave the spots vacant for people like us that aren't scared of dying.... imagine people's mindset, so pastors don't have people dying around them.
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by chaloskyx: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
DUDE WE DONT CARE GO AND TELL YOUR DMW CRONIES TO PRAY FOR YOU AND LEAVE US ALONE
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by 12345baba(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Excess kerewa. Sorry o

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Kzinne: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
floss:

If the current people close to Davido are scared of dying, they should leave the spots vacant for people like us that aren't scared of dying.... imagine people's mindset, so pastors don't have people dying around them.
so u want to go join Davido's crew even if it means you dying. Sad

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Organizer111222(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
“You got this “ yet you still need prayers I am not understanding
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by BadEnglish(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Alaye pray for yourself, I never finish praying for myself , how I go take remember u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by nedekid: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ikebe weh pass you don reset yah spine you come de desturb us
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by floss(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kzinne:
so u want to go join Davido's crew even if it means you dying. Sad
Will you live forever? Or you will die someday?......my point here you should be prepared and ready to dance when the drum start playing, Peruzzi isn't ready to dance yet that's why he's complaining that his spine is messed up. Davido is a generous man so people should stop making a fuss and attributing nonsense to him...if it's possible me joining DMW I will with my full chest
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by etrange: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spine? That's an extremely fragile part of the body. Wishing him quick recovery.

Meanwhile, the front page though... the guy didn't ask for money. He only asked for a word of prayer; why all the 'venomous' comments? Someone said 'when you were balling, did you call is?' So the problem is that he 'balled'? That's what he did wrong? How is that logical? Do you even have to know him to say "get well soon"? Why do many Nigerian people hate rich people, celebraties or those living abroad?
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Seniorwriter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Omo..
I’m just crying because I’m a Nigerian

Crying for been a Nigerian or the situation you are in Nigeria ? Which

I tell people to act and see themselves as Citizens of the world by seeking internationally dope investments or jobs....that way even if your present country of residents is bleeped you won't feel the impact whatsoever.

Try and leverage with this kinda orientation you'll fare well and forget you are Nigerian.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!!

@SeniorWriter

2 Likes

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Superpower(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
When You carry Uku that is bigger than you

Did you ask us to pray ?

Now big UKU has thought you something

And you need my prayers

I can only Pray for Righteousness to pray for you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Posting rubbish just for likes is pathetic.
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by banmee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
meobizy:
Prayers never solved physical issues. He should visit a chiropractor and stop trolling.

Don't hold your breath. Nigerians are to s.tupid to understand that
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by banmee(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmabest2000:
Exercise regularly folks

What kind?
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by UDUJ(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I pray you receive sense dear

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Goodman247: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bleep you and your spine
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by desthan(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

He is the Giver of Life.

1 Like

Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Get well soon
Re: My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers by Kzinne: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
floss:

Will you live forever? Or you will die someday?......my point here you should be prepared and ready to dance when the drum start playing, Peruzzi isn't ready to dance yet that's why he's complaining that his spine is messed up. Davido is a generous man so people should stop making a fuss and attributing nonsense to him...if it's possible me joining DMW I will with my full chest
congratulations go and join. Nonsense. Better seek Jesus cos you are the type of people that can kill for money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It / AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.