Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed (45844 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG / Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Mikepenny5(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
We don’t need to go far to look for sponsors of BH
Do you know how much one AK is that’s what unkept herdsmens handle

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by SamNaijaboy: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hear that all you foolish SE/SS hoping to vote Atiku in 2023.
Look, North will never give SE presidency. May give GEJ because they know he is too dumb and weak to restructure the system and has only 4 years.
Up to us to choose wisely now. GEJ/Tinubu or break up. Every right-thinking person from the South should be thinking of the "Orkar solution".
Excising the NW and NW from a new country.

Tochj:

Fulani is not doing party with you
They are focused on their evil agenda
Nomatter the party they belong
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by TemmyT002(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Guess the answer Buhari's supporters are asking Ortom?
They are asking "What have you achieved in your state since you became governor?"
Wetin concern that question with what is on ground?
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Mrluv(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
He points out that the most shocking part of Governor Bala Mohammed’s statement was where he defended herdsmen for bearing arms saying “they have no option than to carry AK47 because the society and the government are not protecting them”. Mr governor thank you for opening our eyes. since the FEDERAL,STATE, THE TRADITIONAL RULER AND THE GODS OF OUR LAND COULD NOT PROTECT US.IT IS TIME TO GET GUNS AND EACH PERSON THAT FALL BY THE GUN OR DAGGER OF THE FULANI 10 FULANI HEAD SHOULD BE USE TO APPEASE THEN

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Agbebakun22: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Homeboiy:
Who need iTunes gift card

Pm me

Baba u get make u give me sub for my iphone
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Mozegee: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
I used to respect this Governor of Bauchi,but his recent comments towards herdsmen carrying gun is so outregeous. I am disappointed by him,it now implies that every citizens should carry a sophisticated weapon since the government and security agencies cannot defend us.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by HallaDaTruth: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
THE FULANIS WE SEE TODAY, WE SHALL SEE THEM NO MORE
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Homeboiy: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Baba u get make u give me sub for my iphone

See this one

I need money pass Dangote

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Kendricklamar(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Homeboiy:

Pm me

I buy if you do sell
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Agbebakun22: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Homeboiy:

See this one

I need money pass Dangote

How many $ e be
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by 12inchess: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Web2020:
Fulanis will always defend their Own. Is only we down South that are hypocrites. Look at what they do to Igbogho and Nnamdi. It is their own people who is fighting them. Fulani man can never do that. Ooni ran to Abuja to sell out Sunday, when he came back he started warning Sunday to watch his back. How many times has Sothan of Sokoto condemned Bokoharam. Until South learn, they will always be slave to Fulani

That Ooni man na just disappoint. Anyway I no blame am, na just because of Oil bloc.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by ridwanlawal: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
35824L:
Wow no mention of PDP in this thread. It looks like hypocrites made their tents here. From Zamfara governor to Sheik Gumi to Bala Mohammed, sensible Nigerians are beginning to realize who the real sponsors of Killer herdsmen are.
A bottle of Red Label for you
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nice tackle from the Benue Governor. Bala Mohammed is a fool if he refuse to respond angry
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by tonididdy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
This country is divided in our hearts already... Na reality remain

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Zaggafrank: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Which law also gave him ( Ortom) the right to procure AK 47 rifles for his criminal thugs? He doesn't know that those of us in cross river north know this. Does he?
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by criuze(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
So Ooni could not say any good thing about Sunday

just paralyzed that good man,

are these people blood hoarders

no wonder Nnamdi Kanu was mad at them all

who give a damm, southern leaders are just serfs

Nawao, as bold as defending heardsmen with military grade weapon, and you're still looking for bokoharam inside the bushes

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by aloma007(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
35824L:
Wow no mention of PDP in this thread. It looks like hypocrites made their tents here. From Zamfara governor to Sheik Gumi to Bala Mohammed, sensible Nigerians are beginning to realize who the real sponsors of Killer herdsmen are.
God forbid u all pdp and apc. Oloribiriku politicianz
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by MansoryMX(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Homeboiy:

Pm me

I do. I buy all gift cards and bitcoin
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by aloma007(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Zaggafrank:
Which law also gave him ( Ortom) the right to procure AK 47 rifles for his criminal thugs? He doesn't know that those of us in cross river north know this. Does he?
apc paid agent dey eazy to identify. Thunder fire Pdp and Apc
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by xeju: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Web2020:
I want to ask, what will it cost the South if we boycott cow meat. It is the South that eat this cow meat in the country and they are using our blood to train their cow. If the South boycott cow meats, they will lose market and they will naturally move out of our community. My opinion.

We have our chickens, goats, ram, bush meat etc. Must it be cow meat which is not even healthy.
so to boycott cow meat is a solution to the everyday killings?
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by elmessiahs(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
if you allow education to impact you will be impacted, but if you allow ethnic sentiments to be your guide then you will be guided by it... bala Mohammed's statement on AK47 questions his level of education.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by phorget(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
I wonder why the northerners would willingly donate sambisa forest to bokoharam then the the same northerners will still want to take the lands belonging to the southerners all in the name of one Nigeria. undecided
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Tonytonex(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
tutudesz:
Bala Mohammed is now public enemy number one undecided since herdsmen are carrying AKs to protect themselves from bandits, other people will start carrying weapons to protect themselves from herdsmen too undecided
Exactly. that's it.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
attimes I begin to wonder if leaders of the north are sincere on there approach to this herdsmen issues as well as boko haram....there statements attimes leave many to wonder if they are not even the sponsors.
let them build ranches in the respective states in the north and if its successful then the south can follow than this killings happening everywhere n no one is doing anything about it.
they are not genuine in their approach bro. If an independent body starts fighting and killing bandits e t c, these same governor's will tell you to leave the fight for them and day they would deal with it
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by foreshore(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Moral lesson:The Fulani will always love and defend their own.no matter what..
Good morning ortom..and good morning fellow Nigerians..

Miyetti Allah member detected here. Which Yeye moral lesson be that.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by jeliliadedoja1: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Legacies the southerners enjoyed from their forefathers is education which enable them to respect the right and sanctity of human life while others unfortunately wallowing in crass illiteracy, abject poverty, destruction of life and dehumanization in the so called estate they purportedly lay claim.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by muykem: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Both governors are PDP members. This is what my east brother doesn't understand. Politics i.e political party, religion and ethics are separate and agenda on one doesn't depend on the order.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Gadaluck(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Boko Haram Terrorists = Bandits kidnappers = Fool & Imp Herdsmen = same ppl shocked
All na dem dem... grin
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sharia law allow herdsmen to carry AK's

One thing is for sure a Fulani man will always sights his own tribes men no matter what, even in pains and in peace they will cos they are all the same.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by steeltrust: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
I tire for Nigeria and Nigerians
Make God bless make I jakpa

Am f**king tired
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by olajizz01(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
A Fulani man will always remain with the ideology that they are born to lord over Nigeria no matter the level of education you give them, they are naturally born killers, the only way to engage them to fight them back blood to blood.
Yes,you are correct, larger percent of them were terrorists and the remaining percentage were potential terrorists by their statements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.