Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed (45842 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG / Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by emmnprince(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
ejanla077:

And u failed to mention they gone help in their kidnapping business you failed to mention that the gun help in their quest to dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean

That's why I left number 7 for "commentators" like you to add to the list.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by DedeNkem: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Separation is the only solution for peace! Having to share a country with these barbaric murderous animals, was and still is a huge mistake!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Bianda24: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2021
I am not surprise that the Bauchi governor uttered such statement. That is the Hallmark of their lineage. Fulanis support one another.

Come to think of it, are cattle lives more important than that of human beings? These herders have turned to monsters. Cattle imperialism under any guise is an obscenity to humanity.

There is need to commence a process of public sensitisation; People should be sensitized and enlightened on cattle rearing. I wish all hands should be on deck in this agenda. Even the police are not left out. This is because they give resentful narrative about the activities of the herdsmen.

I am not against cattle rearing but I am against herdsmen killing people and destroying people's farm.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:19am On Feb 13, 2021
kufre2010:
Just advise, just should incase u want to fight Fulani, use juju, Fulani fight with juju. Don't engage them in battle without your protective juju.
I had my own experience when I was serving in the north,I didn’t want any wahala so i jejely requested for a gun from my vigilante friends,he got me the gun and some bullets,was quite expensive coz I paid from my personal savings not nysc allowee.i travelled down to his old mans town to fortify myself and the gun,NYSC officials told us in camp that if you are kidnapped as a serving Corp member the federal government won’t pay any ransom,so you see why I had to do this.my other colleagues were scared and stayed away from my room,bullets were expensive and it was risky getting them past through security check points even with vigilante ID card the soldiers especially would still want to make a mess of you.so
Once in a while I would just blast to ward off intruders,i didn’t know I was wasting my time gun no dae enter all these fulani ooo ,two weeks after I got my gun I used it ,we encountered some of them while strolling as soon as they saw me and my vigilante friend ,they opened fire kaaai that nite I swear my liver failed me ,but bullet deflected no one touched me and my friend as soon as I got back to my senses I knew I was either going to leave dead or alive , I shot at them ,mind you they stood and waited oo gun when old man say e cool no enter ,it was vigilante chairman that ran to the scene with an ak47 and a catapult when he heard the sound of the catapult omor see as Fulani run when e see catapult my people check highways where Fulani disturbs a lot you ll find policemen with catapult them fear am die ,it was koto people in Kogi that discovered it when they had an inter tribal war with the Fulanis back in 1994

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Asswipemod: 5:26am On Feb 13, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
attimes I begin to wonder if leaders of the north are sincere on there approach to this herdsmen issues as well as boko haram....there statements attimes leave many to wonder if they are not even the sponsors.
let them build ranches in the respective states in the north and if its successful then the south can follow than this killings happening everywhere n no one is doing anything about it.

They are the ones sponsoring them. Ok, tell me how possible it is for an aboki whose only means of livelihood is pushing a wheel barrow of coconut or debinu suddenly comes into the possession of a gun worth $3000? Our Southern governors have been sleeping.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Asswipemod: 5:28am On Feb 13, 2021
mcbreeze:
Nigeria jagajaga

I wonder how that cow succeeded on deceiving the people of Bauchi that it is human and getting voted in as governor.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Asswipemod: 5:30am On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:
This governor is very silly, stupid and irresponsible with this statement.Same Fulanis that have maiming & killing people with the Buhari govt rationalizing every of their evil deeds?

This has proven that the northern governors and central government are indeed in support of the murderous atrocities of these Fulanis. As governor Ishaku Darius once said, let the FG allow all man to bear arms or let people arm themselves.

That is going to start happening shortly.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Lanre0: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2021
It clearly shows that Bala Mohammed is one of the major sponsors of both Book Haram and killer herdsmen. Cattle rustling itself is being carried out by the same Fulanis. Bala has been known to be a mega thief. He is now promoting insecurity along with other satanic Nigerian politicians.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Homeboiy: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2021
MansoryMX:

21k bro

It’s Amazon gift card

$100

WhatsApp me 08179829985
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by EagleNest(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Can you imagine the nonsense Bala Mohammed was saying. cool
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Kasco(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2021
I will buy them at the best rate.
Homeboiy:
Who need iTunes gift card

Pm me
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Agbebakun22: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Homeboiy:

$100

How much you go buy am

Send me ur number on WhatsApp make we chat
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Agbebakun22: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Homeboiy:

$100

How much you go buy am

Send me ur number for WhatsApp make we run the deal as here na public forum so
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Homeboiy: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Send me ur number on WhatsApp make we chat

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Homeboiy: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2021
Kasco:
I will buy them at the best rate.

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by enonche85(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Web2020:
Fulanis will always defend their Own. Is only we down South that are hypocrites. Look at what they do to Igbogho and Nnamdi. It is their own people who is fighting them. Fulani man can never do that. Ooni ran to Abuja to sell out Sunday, when he came back he started warning Sunday to watch his back. How many times has Sothan of Sokoto condemned Bokoharam. Until South learn, they will always be slave to Fulani

Say yorubas specifically, if u say south u adding igbos as well.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Onuoha1234(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
It is waste of time replying to that governor.Let that Governor show us where to buy AK47…We too need to protect ourselves from herders.It is simply hypocritical of him to utter this hogwash!
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by jamace(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why has the fed govt not discovered how Boko Haram is being funded?

Why has the FG not discovered the source of gun trucks, guns and ammunition supply roots of the Boko Haram insurgents?

Why is the FG is not bothered by bandits wielding AK-47 rifles publicly?

Why is the FG silent on killer Fulani herdsmen?

Why is the FG not taking any action against fulani herdsmen carrying AK-47 in public glare?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by jamace(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why has the fed govt not discovered how Boko Haram is being funded?

Why has the FG not discovered the source of gun trucks, guns and ammunition supply roots of the Boko Haram insurgents?

Why is the FG is not bothered by bandits wielding AK-47 rifles publicly?

Why is the FG silent on killer Fulani herdsmen?

Why is the FG not taking any action against fulani herdsmen carrying AK-47 in public glare?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Orton is d only Courageous governor in Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by KennyLenz(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Homeboiy:

Pm me

Will need the gift card... What's app me 07065024818
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Kendricklamar(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Homeboiy:

$100

iTunes card how much you go buy am

Bro rates are dynamic, that day rate isn't today's rate.
Sorry I am just replying ur message,I just saw it.

You can always DM me on WhatsApp if u have giftcards and coins to sell
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by joneli: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Homeboiy:

Pm me
I need all kinds of gift cards. My post has My contact information, contact me
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by joneli: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
Homeboiy:

$100 iTunes card

How much you go buy?
I need a lot of all kinds of gift cards. My post has My contact information, contact me
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by joneli: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
MansoryMX:

I do. I buy all gift cards and bitcoin
I need a lot of all kinds of gift cards. My post has My contact information, contact me
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by joneli: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Homeboiy:

How much for $100 iTunes card
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by joneli: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Homeboiy:

$100

How much you go buy am
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by joneli: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Homeboiy:

$100

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Walkee: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
joneli:

hello boss, do you sell iTunes card?
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by williamwang(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively  

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s
Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

Need To Exchange Naira, Pay For gift Cards Add whatsapp+86 13185094500
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Kendricklamar(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Homeboiy:

$100

Anytime u get card still let me know
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by heronb: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Unscrupulous media such as: Australian Broadcasting Corporation abc = apology for false reports is commonplace, and its programs are full of lies, distortions and prejudices, selectively piecing together some unfounded information, misleading the audience with absurd logic and conclusions. The show is so unprofessional and unethical that it's disgusting, and it's just an open-eyed nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Nigerians On Social Media Mock Lekki Residents Over Recent Flood / Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.