Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed (45843 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG / Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Tareq1105: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
backnbeta:
This governor has placed ethnic sentiment over the constitution of the country, a big shame the 'fresidency' has not issued a statement to condemn his unguarded utterances! But they are always quick to respond to Southern governors when the foolanis feel threatened undecided

Buhari na president?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by omo1478(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Never allow a THIEF into your house.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by emmydee(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
To me, there are Fulani people and there are Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Tareq1105: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
elmessiahs:
if you allow education to impact you will be impacted, but if you allow ethnic sentiments to be your guide then you will be guided by it... bala Mohammed's statement on AK47 questions his level of education.

BA (Islamic Studies).
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by elmessiahs(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tareq1105:

BA (Islamic Studies).
Even Islam doesn't teach one to trouble those who don't trouble you...we have Muslims from Yoruba... ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spirit filled Nigerian gospel musician, Ologodidan, has premiered the official music video for her latest hit song titled 'Wedding Day' (Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM)

The colourful music video for ‘Wedding Day’ by multi-talented musician, Ologodidan, showcases the beauty of a typical Nigerian traditional wedding.

Ologodidan poured out her enthusiasm while displaying her dancing and singing expertise in the adrenaline-charged flick for the acclaimed music.

Ologodidan has activated a music competition for ‘Wedding Day’ where participants are to win up to N450,000 and other mouth-watering prizes, which include a music collaboration and dinner with the music veteran.

Beautiful songstress Ologodidan released the music video barely 48 hours after she announced the purchase of her two brand new exotic multi-million Naira automobiles.

Watch ‘Wedding Day’ video �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM ��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Lordbinsmar: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Federal Republic of Cows. angry angry
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by uduigwomen(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
One thing am sure of is that Buhari and his crop of fellow privilege fulani kingsmen have succeeded in making fulanis an enemy of other Nigerian tribe and an endangered group.
When Buhari exit that seat, fulani will never find Nigeria a palatable place again they will be hunted like bush animals

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by twosquare(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
The useful idiots are the ones still shouting that
Brendaniel:
He points out that the most shocking part of Governor Bala Mohammed’s statement was where he defended herdsmen for bearing arms saying “they have no option than to carry AK47 because the society and the government are not protecting them”.

Governor Ortom wonders which section of the law the Bauchi State Governor cited to support herdsmen’s free movement around the country with sophisticated weapons.

He recalls that it was the same Governor Mohammed who once said on national television that a Fulani man is a global citizen and therefore does not need a visa to come to Nigeria, and that the forests belong to herdsmen.

AND SOME PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH ARE STILL CLAIMING ONE NIGERIA...
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Mechejy: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
The name fulani is now a taboo in the ears of all and sundry.if you see how they are avoided in the streets of some people you can’t believe they are human beings. This is the outcome of bloodshed and rape and accomplicit behavior exhibited by their grand petron though late.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Homeboiy: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
MansoryMX:

I do. I buy all gift cards and bitcoin

How much for $100 iTunes card
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Homeboiy: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Agbebakun22:

How many $ e be

$100

How much you go buy am
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Homeboiy: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kendricklamar:

I buy if you do sell

$100

iTunes card how much you go buy am
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by twosquare(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
uduigwomen:
One thing am sure of is that Buhari and his crop of fellow privilege fulani kingsmen have succeeded in making fulanis an enemy of other Nigerian tribe and an endangered group.
When Buhari exit that seat, fulani will never find Nigeria a palatable place again they will be hunted like bush animals
We won't wait for that time. If the momentum goes as it is going, Nigeria will cease before 2023, and Fulanis will be hunted down starting from this year. Go and write it down.

Last year, except I heard wrong in my spirit (it may be), it was said "the Fulani 'genocide' is coming". And in my mind, I was like Fulani will be killing people en masse...the voice says no, their sins will be revisited, and most tribes in Nigeria will be the one to kill them en masse. For the cup of their iniquity is full.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Truth2Life: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
If any ethnic group is allowed to carry AK-47, AK-45 or any fire arm is legal for every citizen of Nigeria for self defense period. Governor Ortom pls don't border yourself arguing this with any murder fucker. No one ethnic group gets any form of preferencial treatment to the detriment of other ethnic in this country, this madness is over.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Amtasiu(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=Cantonese post=98999720]

Contemporary northern leaders are greedy, self centered, wicked hearted, deceptive to their people and very mean.

Without doubt from this Gov. Mohammed's words to Gov. Ortom it is easy to see how banditry and insurgency are fuelled by the leaders, particularly of the northwest and northeast. We can safely say that most of those herdsmen and criminals get their AK47s from such leaders.

Recently there has been another story that the evil herdsmen get pittances from the ransome collected, while the bulk of the money goes to their sponsors.

With such a governor, this country may witness another civil war, as cautioned by the respected Prof. Soyinka.[That is true]
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Truth2Life: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
If any ethnic group is allowed to carry AK-47, AK-47 or any fire arm is legal for every citizen of Nigeria for self defense period. Governor Ortom pls don't border yourself arguing this with any murder fucker. No one ethnic group gets any form of preferencial treatment to the detriment of other ethnic in this country, this madness is no more accepted.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Jlow2: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
A Fulani man will always remain with the ideology that they are born to lord over Nigeria no matter the level of education you give them, they are naturally born killers, the only way to engage them to fight them back blood to blood.
correct!!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Jungleluv5: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Herders are above the law or what If carried ordinary cutlass I know I will be arrested but fulanis are free. Nonsense talk
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Hapuruchukwu(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thank God for Nnamdi KANU who opened the eyes of everyone to the horrendous activities of the Fulani herdsmen. They won't admit it but he really raised that consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Kaiser20: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
There wouldn't have been any wahala if the Fulani herdsmen had remained only in the northern part with other Bandits and there bro BH to terrorize the territory.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by goldmatrix(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Now no one will arrest or even caution him for inciting killings by his foreign tribesmen.. If it was IPOB.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by zoedew: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigerians must keep the barbaric statement in view when next Bala seeks national public office. Past statements and conduct not dissimilar by Buhari was not taken heed of when he sought our votes to be President 4+4! #notagain
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by MansoryMX(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Homeboiy:

How much for $100 iTunes card

21k bro
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Collinsanele: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
kufre2010:
Just advise, just should incase u want to fight Fulani, use juju, Fulani fight with juju. Don't engage them in battle without your protective juju.

You are right o.
I have had a discussion with one
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Goodman247: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Brendaniel:
He points out that the most shocking part of Governor Bala Mohammed’s statement was where he defended herdsmen for bearing arms saying “they have no option than to carry AK47 because the society and the government are not protecting them”.

Governor Ortom wonders which section of the law the Bauchi State Governor cited to support herdsmen’s free movement around the country with sophisticated weapons.

He recalls that it was the same Governor Mohammed who once said on national television that a Fulani man is a global citizen and therefore does not need a visa to come to Nigeria, and that the forests belong to herdsmen.

AND SOME PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH ARE STILL CLAIMING ONE NIGERIA...
hmmm, how can Nigeria move forward with all this useless leaders in
Power
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Gbogbowa: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pls I beg you in the name of God can anybody help me divide this country imagine a govt from bauchi state saying this thrash,pls can any one tells me the benefits of one Nigeria because I was not thought in sch
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by afrikanns: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
It is the south's mild response to their bullies, that give them the gut that they can unleash their devilish activities on any states they so desire. Right from the onset, if it was fire-for-fire, blood-for-blood and eye-for-eye, I believed something drastic would have found it path in this issues of destruction of life and property.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Asadujames202(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Homeboiy:
Who need iTunes gift card

Pm me

Client don pay
tongue tongue
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by Kfed4ril(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
attimes I begin to wonder if leaders of the north are sincere on there approach to this herdsmen issues as well as boko haram....there statements attimes leave many to wonder if they are not even the sponsors.
let them build ranches in the respective states in the north and if its successful then the south can follow than this killings happening everywhere n no one is doing anything about it.

What I keep on asking my self is how come the Fulani govern almost all northern states, when they in the minority.
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by ejanla077: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:
“. . . they have no option than to carry AK47 because the society and the government are not protecting them.”

Now let us take a closer look at Bala’s comment.

He gave a reason why the Fulani herdsmen move with their cows with AK47.

1. For self-defense in case of any foreign attack.

2. The government is not protecting them.

3. The society is not protecting them.

4. Their lives (cows’ lives inclusive) are more important and must be protected from marauders and cattle rustlers.

5. People fear and respect AK47 when sighted more than the government.

6. For free movement and passage in tough terrains where government’s security outfits did not cover/fail to cover.

7. . . . . . . .

It is obvious that Nigeria is no longer safe, especially for the common man! The government alone cannot protect lives. Your life is in your hand, guard and protect it. If you die, you die, life still goes on in your absence.

And u failed to mention they gone help in their kidnapping business you failed to mention that the gun help in their quest to dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean
Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
mcbreeze:
Nigeria jagajaga

Everything scatter scatter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.