Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Boo Gifts Iphone 12 To Bae For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boo Gifts Iphone 12 To Bae For Valentine (341 Views)

7 Ways Ladies Apologize To Bae / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boo Gifts Iphone 12 To Bae For Valentine by Queenpresh611: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omo
I dey find guy were go gift me ordinary Samsung phone
Re: Boo Gifts Iphone 12 To Bae For Valentine by chiiraq802(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Omo

Go to any Phone Store close to you.....

Pick any Samsung Phone you desire to have then pay with Clitocurrency...

1 Like

Re: Boo Gifts Iphone 12 To Bae For Valentine by dimexy247(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
You are wicked, chai! grin
chiiraq802:

Go to any Phone Store close to you.....

Pick any Samsung Phone you desire to have then pay with Clitocurrency...
Re: Boo Gifts Iphone 12 To Bae For Valentine by idahme(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
why not ask your dad? he is also a guy too. if you have done that there won't be reasons for going public.
Re: Boo Gifts Iphone 12 To Bae For Valentine by Queenpresh611: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Omo

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

(1) (Reply)

What Is On Your Mind Now? / Hello Real. Niggaz. Baby Mama Is The Sure Deal... / 10 Reasons Why You Must Marry A Vegetarian Woman +bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.