Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience (1007 Views)

Why Men Must Accept That Vibrator Can Perform Their Duties— Sunday Wale Adeniran / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
please this question is for those who have used or using d..i...l...d.o/vibrator, care to share your experience.
I'm planning on getting one. so I want the best out of the two
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Tenshades(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
D...ildo is ok

Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Cerebellum: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Better goan find one Big Gbola

And guys go dey tell this one make dem dey knack am, she go dey do like golden girl

That vibrator will burn ur phekus nigrin
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nnnena:
please this question is for those who have used or using d..i...l...d.o/vibrator, care to share your experience.
I'm planning on getting one. so I want the best out of the two
If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?
All you need to is;
1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!
The most romantic and touching stories win!

Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Tenshades(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

And guys go dey tell this one make dem dey knack am, she go dey do like golden girl

No put fear for the babe body na. grin

The only thing be say d vibrator fit drain all d juice wey dey inside d kpekus. grin
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Bixxbent(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
For the ladies
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'm in for a troll thread.
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tenshades:
D...ildo is ok
thanks
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

ehe you don use am before?.
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tenshades:

The only thing be say d vibrator fit drain all d juice wey dey inside d kpekus. grin
you don't mean it
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
meobizy:
I'm in for a troll thread.
tell me which one is good jare
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tenshades:

and her kpekus go com dey juicylessgrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Cerebellum: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nnnena:
ehe you don use am before?.
Arindindin... nah my Ex use am when I commot town
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

Arindindin... nah my Ex use am when I commot town
wetin be arindin
so the vibrator malfunctioned
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by SarutobiEky(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nnnena:
wetin be arindin

so the vibrator malfunctioned
Arindin means "beautiful one" in Yoruba.

Are you pretty?
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Are you pretty?
well I can't say if I'm pretty or not. but I'm sure you're arindin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by SarutobiEky(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nnnena:
well I can't say if I'm pretty or not.
but I'm sure you're arindin
Doesn't matter. Let's see your photo nau. You seem like an interesting smileypiece
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Nnnena(f): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Doesn't matter. Let's see your photo nau. You seem like an interesting smileypiece
really undecided
Re: Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience by Fmghewzy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Are you pretty?

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Turns Fatal As Lightning Hits Groom And Guests, Killing 17 / Yawa – Pregnant Woman Caught With Bottle Of Hennessey Tucked Inside Her P@nt / How Do You Cope With A Partner That Doesn’t Like Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.