Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) (42925 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by hammerDK: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
NIGERIA NATURAL BABY FACTORY.

THE MAMA NO GO PASS 10 YEARS OLD.

TUEH!

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by ismoney: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Though that is the mother's wish but I believe it is important she is given another name till she grows up before she is informed that her mother's wish is that she should anwser a given name. God bless all who support the week.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by cocolacec(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Aliyeous:

And the mother will continue living her life as if nothing happened
What about the useless man who impregnated her?
Child support Law should be passed in Nigeria for any man who put a woman in a family way must be responsible for the child’s upbringing.
Useless men spreading their seeds all over the place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by anifranklyn67: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Is there anyway this message can reach the authorities, give me the baby to raise...I will give her the best life can provide...I am not childless but my heart bleeds for this act...below is my contact number, let the people incharge know about my request

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Adakintroy: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
No mother want to loose their baby it hunts them for the rest of their life's. Men learn to take responsibility. That's why women judge you harshly this day. you are irresponsible yourself. some men impregnate that girl. But left her to proberly suffer on her own. Not fair.

On different though..

I say the left in America is not longer a political entities

It is a fun house for principalities and powers.

Why will you sell abortion and glorify it.

Bless the child and may God comfort the mother .

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by aleeyus(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
aminusodiq:
Hausa English dey always gimme headache
she wrote everything in Hausa

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by aminusodiq(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
aleeyus:
she wrote everything in Hausa
I meant the post itself
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
for those laughing people here about their English u don see english shey walahi it is confusing me right now.

miracle was even eaten

3 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
This country don tire me...

Just take that child to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by SunriseW(f): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
One thing I like about them.
It's is why the language strives, the note is written in fluent hausa, only few people can do that in the south.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
I think Yawale Musa just reformatted my brain with English.

I have lost control of laughter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Sharatan(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Buhari don too Bleep up. When Jonathan was Presdo, guys dey marry anyhow.
Now wetin guys need na babymama cause of hardship.
Small crypto wey guys wan use chop, Bubu was still block am.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Richadv(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
That English gat my brain fućked up damn niggarr
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Olawalelead(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
May God be the refuge for the little girl now and forever...
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by E2000: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
In the future when I am financially stable I plan on having some of my children biologically and adopting some helpless others like this baby.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Exmilitant(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
SunriseW:
One thing I like about them.
It's is why the language strives, the note is written in fluent hausa, only few people can do that in the south.
Honestly, the average hausa man can read and write with hausa language very fluently. While the ikwerre, ijaw, ogoni, ibibio, efik, urhobo, benin, itsekiri, oron, asaba man in the south can't speak his language not to talk of writing... It is worrysome.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
The North
Please don't start this because it happens in South too
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Inside lyf
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
What a cute baby.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wetin this mallam yawale dey talk � abeg make una wey sabi oyibo wella help translate am. thanks
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spirit filled Nigerian gospel musician, Ologodidan, has premiered the official music video for her latest hit song titled 'Wedding Day' (Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM)

The colourful music video for ‘Wedding Day’ by multi-talented musician, Ologodidan, showcases the beauty of a typical Nigerian traditional wedding.

Ologodidan poured out her enthusiasm while displaying her dancing and singing expertise in the adrenaline-charged flick for the acclaimed music.

Ologodidan has activated a music competition for ‘Wedding Day’ where participants are to win up to N450,000 and other mouth-watering prizes, which include a music collaboration and dinner with the music veteran.

Beautiful songstress Ologodidan released the music video barely 48 hours after she announced the purchase of her two brand new exotic multi-million Naira automobiles.

Watch ‘Wedding Day’ video �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM ��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
99thEnemy:
I think Yawale Musa just reformatted my brain with English.

I have lost control of laughter

����
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by kinkybabie11(f): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
aminusodiq:
Hausa English dey always gimme headache
I thought I was the only one that noticed...I was not really understanding the “cursed” stuff he was saying on the Facebook post

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thomthom:
How wish I could adopt this baby

She's just too cute, honestly
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by realstars: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
The Great Ones Are Sometimes Born Like This.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Oshokalo: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why name a child another will raise? Anyone that will raise the child will give her a name that he or she can can connect and relate with.

That baby is just too cute kiss

Thanks for not killing the child.

It is not always an easy decision for a mother !
no mind am,so in the next 10 yrs she go come dey look for barira to claim back

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oshokalo:
no mind am,so in the next 10 yrs she go come dey look for barira to claim back

I t won't work for her. She can't reap where she didn't sow.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Shokoloko(f): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
I would have loved to adopt this beautiful girl.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
arsenal444:
Meanwhile, some women don marry for many years but no child to call their own.... God knows Best
Hmm this your statement is loud only if people can reason, and tomorrow she will tell another man she has never dated any man daughters of Jezebel
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
freetheking:
You born a child and you dump her somewhere at the same time give her a name, you must be a wicked woman
that is daughters of Jezebel for you she care more about her reputation and how to deceive another man
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by smile11s(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
For those of you calling out the English, it was written in Hausa and Facebook translated it to a twisted English using ‘cursed’
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why name a child another will raise? Anyone that will raise the child will give her a name that he or she can can connect and relate with.

That baby is just too cute kiss

Thanks for not killing the child.

It is not always an easy decision for a mother !
How please keep quiet, you girls only fall for bad men, shebi good guys are weak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Dressed Like A Woman To Steal Panties Got Nabbed In OSCOTECH, Ogun State / Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.