Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) (42918 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Adakintroy:
No mother want to loose their baby it hunts them for the rest of their life's. Men learn to take responsibility. That's why women judge you harshly this day. you are irresponsible yourself. some men impregnate that girl. But left her to proberly suffer on her own. Not fair.

On different though..

I say the left in America is not longer a political entities

It is a fun house for principalities and powers.

Why will you sell abortion and glorify it.

Bless the child and may God comfort the mother .
shebi they like bad boys allow them to rest na good guys don't want to settle again
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Yankee101: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'm ready to adopt her

She'll be raised a Christian
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Adakintroy: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

shebi they like bad boys allow them to rest na good guys don't want to settle again

You don't know if it's a scared good boy that snared her.

Most times pregnancy starts with truth full promise until the reality of a child
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by ElValiente(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
The future is what again? Damn it. That Gender ehn
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by luluosas(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
What should I say now? Anyway, thanks be to God that the baby is safe
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by gregyboy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anoda alimajiri that will terrorize the south
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How please keep quiet, you girls only fall for bad men, shebi good guys are weak

Hassanmaye

Hassanmaye
Hassanmaye
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by bizzibodi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
North & born throw away!
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by IMAliyu(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Exmilitant:
Honestly, the average hausa man can read and write with hausa language very fluently. While the ikwerre, ijaw, ogoni, ibibio, efik, urhobo, benin, itsekiri, oron, asaba man in the south can't speak his language not to talk of writing... It is worrysome.
Well the smaller tribal languages in the north are slowly dying and because of the dominance of the Hausa language as well. That's something to worry about.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Eshiosbest: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why name a child another will raise? Anyone that will raise the child will give her a name that he or she can can connect and relate with.

That baby is just too cute kiss

Thanks for not killing the child.

It is not always an easy decision for a mother !
pls,madam current yourself,very easy decision from u people,I fear una.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Origin(f): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
When you can't go front or back....

Huge dilema

and the poor child suffers the most.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Eshiosbest:
pls,madam current yourself,very easy decision from u people,I fear una.

Don't fear us, dearie. We're wonderful people grin
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Lexusgs430: 3:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Barira kò, barira ni.......

She cannot now dictate the name of the child...... I have enough children, not looking to adopt any child/children......... cheesy
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by miraculousGod(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Irony of life. some are moving from mountains to mountain looking for children while some are dumping babies by roadsides. if you don't know, you can develop an e-commerce website for your products on your own without spending a dime using your phone. talk to me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six to get started.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by ChoCho54(f): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Brendaniel:
This is very bad, from the guy that impregnated her first to the mother who also dumped her, there was a friend of mine who asked me if my girlfriend got pregnant for me what would I do, I said I would take responsibility for the baby even if I have to sell pure water to take care of the child, his response was he will never take responsibility except she aborts the baby, and I was like you will do this to an innocent child, he was like he doesn't care, so I'm not too surprised with some people doing this...
You idiots are still chopping raw??
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2021
I tried so hard to read the facebook post but right now my head hurts bad and i still couldn't understand. I was seeing cursed cursed everywhere until i read the Nl post.

The woman head no correct u dump a child u have no right to name her with ur frustrated name that might affect her blooming. Useless woman
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by ChoCho54(f): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by arsenal444(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hmm this your statement is loud only if people can reason, and tomorrow she will tell another man she has never dated any man daughters of Jezebel
am telling you

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by bluefilm: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2021
freetheking:
You born a child and you dump her somewhere at the same time give her a name, you must be a wicked woman

She's not wicked.

She gave the child a chance to live.

The real wicked ones would have ended the baby thru abortion.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Lawdis:
....the pikin resembles one man in aso villa wey ban crypto currency for em pepor
grin ; Very funny
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Geesaintagape: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2021
The baby is a Fulani.
Don't save who will u later
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by uchman(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Whoever will raise the child should give her another name.

Kai!
You dey vex ooh!!
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by donprinyo(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2021
try to help her raise this baby, arewa people will accuse u of many heinous crimes. I keep on telling people Leave North Biz for the North. the deserve what the get. Simple
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2021
The future is female
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by vikstandon(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Why curse the child... Is it my little feeble roses fault you couldn't close your legs.

How wicked these daughters of Jezebel...to abandon the baby to harsh weather isn't enough, you cursed her.

God deliver you and grant you a second chance to restitute!!

THEY SHOUT FUTURE IS FEMALE AND CAN'T SOLELY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF THEIR ACTIONS...SAY MAN LEAVE YOU NA DEATH SENTENCE.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, opening and closing legs don't keep a man... RESPECT YOURSELVES DAUGHTERS OF EVE, DON'T DECEIVE US BY GIVING OUT THE FORBIDDEN APPLE.

ADAM ATE EVE'S APPLE FOR MERCY AND PITY, SO SHE DOESN'T SUFFER ALONE.

MANY MEN GO THAT WAY OF TRYING TO HELP AND BRING DOWN THEMSELVES...PLEASE GUYS, DON'T DO IT THIS VALENTINE!
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by einsteine(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Nothing wrong in what the woman did. It is better than selling the child or even attempting to raise the child knowing she is not capable. Many thieves and kidnappers would not have been so today if they had been dumped at the roadside for more capable people to raise.
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by einsteine(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2021
vikstandon:
Why curse the child... Is it my little feeble roses fault you couldn't close your legs.

How wicked these daughters of Jezebel...to abandon the baby to harsh weather isn't enough, you cursed her.

God deliver you and grant you a second chance to restitute!!

THEY SHOUT FUTURE IS FEMALE AND CAN'T SOLELY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF THEIR ACTIONS...SAY MAN LEAVE YOU NA DEATH SENTENCE.

Where did you see that the child was cursed?
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by vikstandon(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2021
einsteine:

Where did you see that the child was cursed?

Didn't I read well!

"Surprisingly, this girl has been cursed including a paper, if the reader checks, he will see."

Please does this say something different?
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2021
doggedfighter:

Hassanmaye

Hassanmaye
Hassanmaye

What did I do again
Re: Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What did I do again

You told me to keep quiet and I am not happy about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks / Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.