Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account (5544 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by lwise(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
A lot of people are complaining right now about Gtbank blocking their accounts probably due to CBN directives on cryto trading.
I thought the blocking should be after cryto trading was officialy banned in Nigeria.

Can someone explain what is going on
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by lwise(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
I just called called somwone that works with gtbank qnd he said its a technical issue that will be resolved anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by heniford2: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
gtbank nobi bank poor service here in enugu customer care acting like the don't give a crib about you mostly the one in ogui Road the female manager not always around that bank service so poor so many complain in particular gtbank ogui enugu

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by mymadam(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
lwise:
I just called called somwone that works with gtbank qnd he said its a technical issue that will be resolved anytime soon.
GTB earlier sent out a message re: a temporary technical issue.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Airtimex(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
lwise:

Then update the topic. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by TUANKU(m): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2021
lwise:
Why didn't you call before posting this misleading post?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Ikea81: 12:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Temporary issue since morning. They debited my 49k I Don't know where it's hanging now

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Omoboricash(m): 2:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Ikea81:
Temporary issue since morning. They debited my 49k I Don't know where it's hanging now
I think It was technical issue.
It has been resolved
You can go ahead and login into ur account now
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Optional09: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2021
mymadam:
GTB earlier sent out a message re: a temporary technical issue.

na because of the scheduled protest nothing more
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Kardinal001(m): 5:09am On Feb 13, 2021
This country sha like to stress us....hmmm!!!
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Phred1717: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2021
APC... Make them poor!!!
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Monogamy: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by femi4: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2021
That bank will eventually collapse
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by lkillbrokehoes: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2021
Ibkayee is also cheating on me
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Tulsaguy: 7:40am On Feb 13, 2021
why
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by 400billionman: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2021
Nah so wonder bank dey take start...
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Ejaisky: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Ikea81:
Same here. I was debited and the beneficiaries have not seen anything. This is about more than a week and almost a week.
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Obingo: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2021
I want to use this forum to plead with his Excellency, the executive governor of Kogi State and all those who have his ears on this platform to prevail on Mustapha Akaaba- the executive chairman of Ajaokuta LGA to pay the salaries of workers he has refused to pay in the last three months particularly those on the clemency list of his Excellency - All. Yahaya Bello.

We know the Governor is not aware of this unruly behavior of Mustapha Akaaba, however, the larger populace of the workers are made to believe that this is the instruction from the Governor.

Ajaokuta LGA workers have suffered for too long that they can't bear the pang of inconvenience this unilateral action of the Chairman is inflicting on them.

Your Excellency Sir, as a Presidential material and candidate, you should not allow any action of any of your appointees or subordinates to give a bad image of you to the masses either at the local, state or national level.

I will be expecting a swift response of the governor and I will be back to confirm to the world as soon as the Chairman does the needful.
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by fireback: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2021
GTBank, na bank be that
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by tchidi066(f): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2021
heniford2:
gtbank nobi bank poor service here in enugu customer care acting like the don't give a crib about you mostly the one in ogui Road the female manager not always around that bank service so poor so many complain in particular gtbank ogui enugu
Can you read what you wrote, next time punctuate your writings and stop giving readers unnecessary headache undecided
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by thatchick: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2021
[b][/b]
Kardinal001:
This country sha like to stress pus....hmmm!!!
l
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2021
lwise:
ok
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by heniford2: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2021
tchidi066:

Can you read what you wrote, next time punctuate your writings and stop giving readers unnecessary headache undecided
but you read it miss I too know maybe your one of the GT bank stuff that misbehave useless bank
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by nabiz(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Gtbank is just annoying me big time. The three transfer I did non has dropped. All still hanging since yesterday
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by sommy03(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Ikea81: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoboricash:

I think It was technical issue.
It has been resolved
You can go ahead and login into ur account now

My money have not been returned till now. Are you sure they resolved the issue. This is more than network palava o.
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Omoboricash(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ikea81:

My money have not been returned till now. Are you sure they resolved the issue. This is more than network palava o.
I was not able to log in into my account early in the morning but was able to do my online transaction later in the evening
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Isobug: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Forget GTBank abeg. GTBank will never reverse debit error transaction even if it has stayed upto a year unless you go to a branch and complain. And it will even take ages to reverse if it will be reversed at all. Very poor service given to customers. Have numerous debit errors none have been reversed since June last year. Something ordinary FCMB will just reversed within a week or two after a review, wether you complain or not. Once I have any error with my FCMB account, I dont even bother going to complain because I know it will be reversed within days except if I need the money urgently but I can't try it with GTB, if you don't go to complain just forget the money, it will never be reversed
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by decrownprince(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Isobug:
ordinary FCMB will just reversed within a week or two after a review, wether you complain or not. Once I have any error with my FCMB account, I dont even bother going to complain because I know it will be reversed within days except if I need the money urgently but I can't try it with GTB, if you don't go to complain just forget the money, it will never be reversed

You are very correct about about FCMB. They alway reversed all failed transactions without me going to the bank. Mine is always within 24hours. Their online banking and mobile app is the best have use so far.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Isobug: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
decrownprince:

You are very correct about about FCMB. They alway reversed all failed transactions without me going to the bank. Mine is always within 24hours. Their online banking and mobile app is the best have use so far.
I'm telling you bro....FCMB is trying
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Slimanyd2: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ikea81:

How far bro. Any update about your case. I also went to the bank today to complain about the failed transfer transaction which I did on Friday, The person no see the money till now . I was told it will be reversed today that the Friday issues was a General thing , but till now , nothing yet o. Let me know ur own Status brother if You've been refunded.
Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by Carlyscales: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yeye and rubbish bank!

Very inconsiderate of their customers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! / United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN / How Muslim Children Went To School In Buhari's Time Vs Gej's Time..Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.