Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. (15446 Views)

Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Alaminfaruq(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

No one has seen anything yet. The updated list would be released hopefully between today and tomorrow according to what was on their website.
May God hlp us
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2021
Alaminfaruq:

May God hlp us
Going by their last three mails, the first one came in at 2:32PM(Feb 15), the second at 1:32PM(April 23) and the last at 1:30PM (May 1), we can safely assume that we'd get their mail between 1:30PM and 3:00PM.

I could be wrong still.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2021
I just received 30k from CRF now

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
Atleast it's something..I scored 70 in the exam

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
Stanislaus18:
I just received 30k from CRF now
Wow, congratulations man!
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

Have you also received yours??
Was trying to reach you
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Switchking: 6:59pm On May 15, 2021
Stanislaus18:
Stanislaus18:

I scored 70 too, I’ve not heard from them yet������
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

Thanks a lot
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Switchking: 8:18pm On May 15, 2021
Stanislaus18:

Thanks a lot
Congratulations...do you know any other person they’ve contacted?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2021
Switchking:

Congratulations...do you know any other person they’ve contacted?
None for now but they will release the list soon
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Switchking: 8:51pm On May 15, 2021
Stanislaus18:

None for now but they will release the list soon
Alright
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Switchking: 11:36pm On May 15, 2021
Switchking:

Alright

The list is out.
These guys are not being fair at all, so sad.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 2:27am On May 16, 2021
Switchking:

The list is out.
These guys are not being fair at all, so sad.
I just saw the list, I really don't know how they picked but I'm number 2. It's real

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Switchking: 8:32am On May 16, 2021
Drop your WhatsApp number gee
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2021
Switchking:
Drop your WhatsApp number gee
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Switchking: 11:48pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2021
Another list will be uploaded today
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Franktom247(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
Or tomorrow lets be hopeful
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2021
Franktom247:
Or tomorrow lets be hopeful
The list is out already..I pray you're among
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Excel07: 7:01am On May 31, 2021
Those guys are tribalistic in every sense of that word.
There's a bias for the northerns, Yorubas and Igbos. Very few persons from elsewhere
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Franktom247(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2021
Stanislaus18:
The list is out already..I pray you're among

sadly i am not among i pray they release another for june
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Yellowtree: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
hadassahstar:
Second batch of college relief fund scholarship application is still open for all Nigerian students in all higher institutions.

Registration and enrollment are FREE for this Scholarship Program.

Registration closes in two days time... good luck.

Scholarship application is still OPEN for Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics/Monotechnics & Colleges of Education.

The College Relief Fund provides Need-Based scholarship of up to #500,000 to deserving Nigerian students in all institutions of higher learning backed by multiple international donor organisations.

Registration is FREE.

Forward to all students you know. You never know who needs it the most.

Click on the link below to register now.

Visit
https://www.collegerelieffund.com?rpid=2&rpr=23546
Is it still on
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Franktom247(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hi guys I probably think this thread is dead but let's revive it another round of applications for the crf scholarship begins on the 15th of this month and a mini list was released end of july even if I was not picked I am hopeful this next scholarship I will be favoured so if you are online and you stop by drop a comment as we wait for the 15th when fresh round of applications begin Good luck and godspeed to you all

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lawlher: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Hey guys, please do you know anyone that has benefitted from this scholarship
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Entrepreneurrr: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

After the review, I had 93%...hoping for the best now.

What is the nature of the test?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:

What is the nature of the test?
Go here to see what the questions were like (although different and a bit above what you'd see): https://www.collegerelieffund.com/practice-test/

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by SirWarlock: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Alaminfaruq:
have written d test Oooo but na 70% b my score Sha
please what were the questions like?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by SirWarlock: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Stanislaus18:

Yea..one was paid 300k.. another 70k..
They just started sha.. this is the second batch
Good day. I came across this while surfing through. Please what's the payment plan like?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2021
The batch C exams started this week please share your experience if you have written
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2021
SirWarlock:
Good day. I came across this while surfing through. Please what's the payment plan like?
the payment is dependent on your school fee and accomodation cost
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2021
SirWarlock:
please what were the questions like?
technical questions in current affairs, verbal and numerical reasoning
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Lawlher:
Hey guys, please do you know anyone that has benefitted from this scholarship
I benefitted from the mini scholarship..scroll up to see the alert I posted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out. / Difference Between Zip Code And Postal Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.