Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (50552 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by walozanga(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2021
adadike:
This is becoming unbecoming. Northerners are really provoking our brothers from the West. The earlier we nip this problem from the bud, the better for everyone of us

When there is no unity, its all man for himself. (this is Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by ajimo54(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Ogonimilitant:
This is like a husband and wife quarrel.
Igbos stay clear. It's a family affair

See ur Coconut head! The igbo prople lick hausa/fulani ass more than theYoriba. Okorocha, Umahi, Onuh, Ngige, etc! All the major leaders of ur people were born in the North! Igbo people love Hausa mad!!!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by leesi11(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Piptocoin:
despite this, hausa/fulani are not the problem of the Yorubas. it is the Igbos who have been peacefully coexisting with them for decades that are the problem. it is the Igbos they wish harm (they supported their monarch in Lagos who threatened Igbos with genocide), it is the Igbos they scorn for rejecting Buhari in the 2015 and 2019 elections, it is the Igbos they blame for being responsible for the ever-growing instability the nation has been suffering since 2015, it is the Igbos they treat as second-class citizens...Lol.. they even blame the Igbos for the massacre at the EndSARS protest...the Igbos.

Isn't it glaring that their skewed perspective is responsible for their current woes?

Them Neva chichumtin grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Kennyswag: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Does it make a difference?

una like and una hate get demarcation? The way awolowo deceive young ojukwu with fake love n comeradeship,pushed him to war and then got set to thoroughly exterminate him and his kith
awolowo pushed ojukwu to war? shocked
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Olisehinnocent: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2021
I no pity yoruba on what is happening to them. It's simply payback time. I remember when Goodluck lost election. One yoruba man who I usually supply goods to bought beer in my shop and even give me one saying that "Yorubas and Hausas are now one, that if we igbos do anyhow that they will finish us" I was just nodding my head. I told him that time will tell. Today, his business has run down, he hardly buy goods twice in a month. He keep cursing buhari for his business failure forgetting that hausas and yorubas are now one grin cheesy The tube he usually bought N230 from us during Goodluck time is now 650. The Yorubas that are happy when fulani terrorists in uniform conducted Operation python dance are now feeling the heat. Is God not worthy to be praise When the fulanis finish with them that will apologize to us. Una never see anything. What goes around, comes around. We now have ESN to protect us from fulani invasion what did you people have Amotekun that are ill equipp grin I pity una

When we are dying in the hands of fulani terrorists in uniform, yoruba media are busy saying that Zoolgeria army shoot a member of proscribed Ipob, now the fulani herdsmen which they failed to regard as terrorist or proscribe group are giving them pain. The question I will ask our Yoruba brothers is, is igbos still your problem?

Meanwhile, join us by 7pm Biafra time, to hear how our able leader Nnamdi Kanu will direct our ever gallant ESN to enforce the law that will end open grazing wink

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Nwaotu10(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Fake News!

Is Evans an Hausa man? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Akasammyoka: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2021
The same reason my father always tell me to mind my business. That cobbler drank paracetamol for somebody's headache and sad enough the para was poisoned
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
indigenous234:

Stop being clever by half, young man. The election in question is that of 2015 not 2011. Soon, you will take us to 1961.
If they cited both gej and pmb massively in 2011 and then in 2015 also, it means they foisted no one on you.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Halifaxguy: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

Na lack of sense and strategy dae mk us hustle hustle hustle till we die. If Igbos were smart this West North crisis can give us hope in 2023.

But Fulanis and yorubas are having issues we in the east join yorubas to attack fulanis like what's going on in ebonyi state.

Instead of we to act like yorubas and try to be the saint. I won't be surprised if all these initial gragra lands presidency in the hands of southsouth people.

Energy and acumen will mk u suffer, hustle etc for 10years what someone that's smart will get in 1year.

Energy and acumen make in Nigerias top 10 richest no igbo man follow.

We need to get sense and put our house inorder. The day I knew we were irredeemable was when people leave someone as intelligent as Dave Umahi and are listening to Nnamdi Kanu.

That only thing he has achieved in this life is to be insulting people.

I just tire

Bro, you are very sane and smart igbo man. As nwafor is very sad that Nnamdi kalu is misleading alot of igbo youths. Igbos should get sense and take what belongs to them in Nigeria, we are a major ethnic group and should diplomatically place ourselves in the national politics. The yorubas are not really our friends. Yoruba aim is to ensure that we igbos do not progress and benefit from the national cake. However, we igbos should stop saying this rubbish that we don't need the presidency. We do need the presidency, political power is far better than economic power. Everyone will not be doing buying and selling, northerners with their political powers are eating the major share of the national cake while my igbo brothers are hustling day and night doing buying and selling. As you said it saddened me to see my people criticizing Umahi as he joins APC, every good sons and daughters of ala igbo should join hands to actualize a president from South east come 2023. Ipob are terrorists, we sane and smart igbos reject them and their leader. He can be leader only to his gullible and ignorant ipob followers.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by CodeTemplar: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2021
TUANKU:

GEJ had more votes in the north than in the south west. Get your facts right you clown.
I am talking about the split of votes in SAW between the two leading parties in both 2011 and 2015. Stop acting deranged.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Regex: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2021
franchasng:
To an average Yoruba man or woman, his major problem is to ensure an Igbo never becomes Nigeria's President as they go about mocking Igbos with their usual line: "Igbo man will never rule this country" as if they are God, and as if Obasanjo being President twice and Osinbajo being VP twice now have made all Yorubas to become rich.

When the time comes, God will shock you all even as nature keeps warning Yorubas to mend their ways with innocent Igbos who have done them no wrong....but pride will never let them tell Igbos sorry and let peace and unity reign in the South.

They rather prefer to be political-ally and slave to their enemies in the North while hating their best friend in Southeast just because Igbos are prospering, it is well cry

Even if they later apologise, I will not take them serious, and I encourage other Igbos not to take them serious either. If they could sell us in the past, what stops them from doing it again in the future? If they can sell their people, who are we the Igbos?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Coldie(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2021
Halifaxguy:

Bro, you are very sane and smart igbo man. As nwafor is very sad that Nnamdi kalu is misleading alot of igbo youths. Igbos should get sense and take what belongs to them in Nigeria, we are a major ethnic group and should diplomatically place ourselves in the national politics. The core enemies of the igbos in Nigeria are the yorubas not the hausa/fulani. Yoruba aim is to ensure that we igbos do not progress and benefit from the national cake. However, we igbos should stop saying this rubbish that we don't need the presidency. We do need the presidency, political power is far better than economic power. Everyone will not be doing buying and selling, northerners with their political powers are eating the major share of the national cake while my igbo brothers are hustling day and night doing buying and selling. As you said it saddened me to see my people criticizing Umahi as he joins APC, every good sons and daughters of ala igbo should join hands to actualize a president from South east come 2023. Ipob are terrorists, we sane and smart igbos reject them and their leader. He can be leader only to his gullible and ignorant ipob followers.
Yorubas are not our enemies. They just know how to play the game more.

If I can join the inner caucus of igbo thinkers there are things I will say.

Our people are not thinking.

Our lack of thinking has made even if we plan something it would fail cause these Biafra people with no plans at all even the BIAFRA ask them what their plan is they still don't know.

They think if they insult everybody enough one mystical force will come down and give them Biafra
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Olisehinnocent: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Brother, you will not understand. Had it been that allow us to be president long time ago, we will not be agitating for Biafra today, had it been that they did not discriminate us in politics long time ago, we will not be agitating for Biafra today. We have faced humiliation, we are manhandled, our people die in the hands of terrorists in uniform. There's no going back in our quest for Biafra actualization. We Biafran youths are ready to pick up arm again. And mind you that 1966 is not 2021.We will bring war to their doorstep if they refuse to let us go. Let them enjoy their one Nigeria and leave us alone. I no do again na by force
Halifaxguy:

Bro, you are very sane and smart igbo man. As nwafor is very sad that Nnamdi kalu is misleading alot of igbo youths. Igbos should get sense and take what belongs to them in Nigeria, we are a major ethnic group and should diplomatically place ourselves in the national politics. The core enemies of the igbos in Nigeria are the yorubas not the hausa/fulani. Yoruba aim is to ensure that we igbos do not progress and benefit from the national cake. However, we igbos should stop saying this rubbish that we don't need the presidency. We do need the presidency, political power is far better than economic power. Everyone will not be doing buying and selling, northerners with their political powers are eating the major share of the national cake while my igbo brothers are hustling day and night doing buying and selling. As you said it saddened me to see my people criticizing Umahi as he joins APC, every good sons and daughters of ala igbo should join hands to actualize a president from South east come 2023. Ipob are terrorists, we sane and smart igbos reject them and their leader. He can be leader only to his gullible and ignorant ipob followers.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by TUANKU(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I am talking about the split of votes in SAW between the two leading parties in both 2011 and 2015. Stop acting deranged.
I wasn't talking about split votes you farm tool.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by TUANKU(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2021
Honor10:

U really need sense, so Buhari has less vote in North compare to SW abi? Get sense and stop disgracing your daddy.
They're talking about GEJ this unintelligent being is talking about Buhari. How stupid can you be?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by TUANKU(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
the fight between Hausa and Yoruba is politically sponsored i presume
I don't care if it's economically sponsored or politically sponsored, let them fight.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2021
ajimo54:

See ur Coconut head! The igbo prople lick hausa/fulani ass more than theYoriba. Okorocha, Umahi, Onuh, Ngige, etc! All the major leaders of ur people were born in the North! Igbo people love Hausa mad!!!
oga face wetin the face you
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by omax1: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Fulani are also Nigerians... Please we need to be our brother's keeper. One Nigeria[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Rilwayne001: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Buhari has divided this country like never before with his dead brain and foolish body movement. He's given these hausa - fulani the audacity to go on to every corner of Nigeria causing trouble, something other people can't dare try in the North. By using iron Fist at people in the South while patting his brothers up North in the back whenever they commit an atrocity, Nigeria has never been this deteriorated like it is now.

Something seriously needs to be done. We have to do what it takes to stand our grounds in our lands before this foolish president finish everyone of us to appease his bloody thirsty brothers. Really.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Rilwayne001: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news.

Why do nairaland keep promoting news that can ignite inter tribal war.

[b]The mod should know that many online newspapers in Nigeria spread lot of FAKENEWS but it seems nairaland is just interested in pushing these news to the frontpage for traffic.

Sites like nairaland and other online media should be held responsible for any future violence. They should learn to be selective and avoid bias when pushing sensitive stories to the frontpage.

This news isn't fake, stop being silly. Read the source, and besides it happened not far from my place in Ibadan. I've been calling my family to know the situation of things, everyone's in palpable fear.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by CodeTemplar: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
TUANKU:

I wasn't talking about split votes you farm tool.
You were, senseless son of a whöre(farm tool).
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Teejay13(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2021
They say our diverse ehnicity is our strength, but I don't see that coming into reality!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by bejeria101(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Buhari the thunder that would fire you!

Amadioha is using it as a toothpick
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by juwoonn(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2021
E red o!
Stop and search

Boys are not smiling.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by kolade560: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Ogonimilitant:

You know how a husband and wife use to settle quarrel?
They always use people they hate to settle quarrel
Eg. #endsars grin
grin
Ogonimilitant:

You know how a husband and wife use to settle quarrel?
They always use people they hate to settle quarrel
Eg. #endsars grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by labelle123(f): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Hausa man too like blood shed
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by richmond500: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2021
TUANKU:

I don't care if it's economically sponsored or politically sponsored, let them fight.
exactly, it was someone/some people that reasons like u that is fuelling this fight in the shadows.

The difference is that u are not much of a heavy shot to cause an uproar.

One day, u and all enemies of this country will meet ur waterloo
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by atonement12: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Odingo1:
Yoruba keep hidden the Fulani occupation of their land, this will never make frontage.

It will get to a stage that they are displaced from their ancestral home like people in middle belt.
Silly miscreant! It is hiding, not "hidden". Igbo's too have occupied Yoruba land- it is not a crime. As long as the occupation is legal- they are Nigerians. It is only a problem when the settlers becomes killers, thieves and destroyers, as some Fulani's have become over the years. Mr man stop being a small-minded tribalist! Chikena!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by labelle123(f): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Akasammyoka:
The same reason my father always tell me to mind my business. That cobbler drank paracetamol for somebody's headache and sad enough the para was poisoned
. Yes he lost his life. But come to think of it. How would you feel if it was your wife and pregnant for that matter and no one came to her rescue? You will definitely pack out from that place cause you are not longer safe even with your neighbors. Minding ones business doesn't work in all cases please.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Honor10: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
TUANKU:

They're talking about GEJ this unintelligent being is talking about Buhari. How stupid can you be?

Like ur father.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by AfonjaFirstSon: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Gordson:

You are a stupid fellow..... did those killing you Yorubas called federal government before killing you

Be waiting for federal government you hear
Since we don't have leaders in yorubaland, is high time we invited Federal government to rescue us.

Forget about Tinubu and Osinbajo, they are after 2023 elections. they have sold their soul to 2023 Presidential election. what matters to them is only Aso rock, and not their people.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Tonytonex(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.