Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (50554 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ogonimilitant:
This is like a husband and wife quarrel.
Igbos stay clear. It's a family affair

You know how a husband and wife use to settle quarrel?
They always use people they hate to settle quarrel
Eg. #endsars grin

Sense won't kill you
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Omoslim26: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
The same Ohaneze that is protecting your farmland and prevent our women from being killed and rape by fulani herdsmen, the same Ohaneze that can't even defend his brother abi which Ohaneze again Ooh, the Ohaneze that run to Abuja to collect Ghana must go bag abi. U have to use ur common sense to know that your so called ohaneze is after your pocket.

So what's your solution we should follow a man dats using the emotions and the short comings of our leaders to scam the misguided youths

I met with Donald Trump

I met with Putin

I went with Kim

all lies just to scam the misguided ones

Our leaders are not meeting up to expectations like other regions too

but the ohaneze youth wing is on their matter we will continue to press them to do the right thing
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Omattah10: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Mysticwebb post=99011835]Why do northerners easily flex muscle to the point of even killing the indigenes once confronted with their wrong doing.
Imagine beating up someone's pregnant wife for asking you to stop littering her shop with dirty.
Even killing another for intervening.[/quotel] You dare not get closer to a Hausa girl up North. Once you are not Hausa, they see you as a second class citizen.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by emmyrate1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news.

Why do nairaland keep promoting news that can ignite inter tribal war.

The mod should know that many online newspapers in Nigeria spread lot of FAKENEWS but it seems nairaland is just interested in pushing these news to the frontpage for traffic.

Sites like nairaland and other online media should be held responsible for any future violence. They should learn to be selective and avoid bias when pushing sensitive stories to the frontpage.

We are in a critical moment in this country, Nairaland should know that there will be no nairaland when war starts in Nigeria, why can't they protect their own interest and the nation interest.

The more the mod keep promoting unverified news accusing fulanis for all the crimes in Nigeria, the more easier for conflict and tension to spread.

after saying all of this u couldn't give us the authentic news, who is fooling who.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Amanda4life: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba LA d is in a mess.

The worst t part is that yorubans are not ready for this shit coming their way but Fulani's are 100% ready.

Yoruba's are busy partying up and down. And doing agbero work

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by kelly72: 4:17am On Feb 14, 2021
TUANKU:
Not long ago these two groups would pat each other on the back as they united to foist Buhari on the rest of the country despite the glaring warning signs.
I say let them fight all they want. Banza!

Ibadan/Oyo people did not vote for Buhari.
They saw the devil coming while others saw
a lame duck vp coming.

So count them out of that evil alliance that
has now backfired. Those guys are not easily swayed
by tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Darmee931: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
doxijaw:
Solution is simple, make everyone go back to their ancestral lands to build it.
True talk
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Olisehinnocent: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Come and lead us nah. Is anybody stopping you from championing the battle. You are just an efuluefu. I doubt if you are igbo man.
Omoslim26:

So what's your solution we should follow a man dats using the emotions and the short comings of our leaders to scam the misguided youths

I met with Donald Trump

I met with Putin

I went with Kim

all lies just to scam the misguided ones

Our leaders are not meeting up to expectations like other regions too

but the ohaneze youth wing is on their matter we will continue to press them to do the right thing
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Omoslim26: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Come and lead us nah. Is anybody stopping you from championing the battle. You are just an efuluefu. I doubt if you are igbo man.

Nwokem shut that cursed thing you call mouth

ofcus I can't be Igbo to you bcus I choose not to follow you in bowing and drinking the urine of a fellow man

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Olisehinnocent: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yes proscribe remains proscribe in your father's compound. We know who u are. Your people are running away from fulani herdsmen in Ogun state. Hope you aware of that. If truly you happen to come from igbo land, then your mother has some questions to answer. Oponu ode
Omoslim26:

Nwokem shut that cursed thing you call mouth

ofcus I can't be Igbo to you bcus I choose not to follow you in bowing and drinking the urine of a fellow man

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Omoslim26: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Yes proscribe remains proscribe in your father's compound. We know who u are. Your people are running away from fulani herdsmen in Ogun state. Hope you aware of that. If truly you happen to come from igbo land, then your mother has some questions to answer. Oponu ode

Rubbish talk

so you are Igbo right bcus you say so and I am not bcus I don't allow myself reason without putting on a critical thinking cap like you

the fact dat I don't bow before another man and drink his urine is wat makes you think I am not Igbo right

very useless talk

#armenstyforesn
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Olisehinnocent: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
You are not an igbo man bro. Afonja the coward grin grin we know them cheesy
Omoslim26:

Rubbish talk

so you are Igbo right bcus you say so and I am not bcus I don't allow myself reason without putting on a critical thinking cap like you

the fact dat I don't bow before another man and drink his urine is wat makes you think I am not Igbo right

very useless talk

#armenstyforesn
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Omoslim26: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
You are not an igbo man bro. [s]Afonja the coward grin grin we know them cheesy
[/s]

���dry use another line or can't your big head with no sense come up with something else

you can never be Igbo from now till 600yrs

bcus We the true Igbos bows to no one and we do not drink urine

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Olisehinnocent: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Even those fulanis rape and impregnate their mother see themselves as igbos too grin grin grin Nothing Adamu no go see for gate
Omoslim26:
[/s]

���dry use another line or can't your big head with no sense come up with something else

you can never be Igbo from now till 600yrs

bcus We the true Igbos bows to no one and we do not drink urine
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Omoslim26: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Even those fulanis rape and impregnate their mother see themselves as igbos too grin grin grin Nothing Adamu no go see for gate
grin
Olisehinnocent:

You better shift make your mother no bite you again bcus the last time wey she bite you naso your mental problem just increase by 7* ���

chia mama dey craze pikin dey craze who go come hold each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.