Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (50549 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by PeacenLove2: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Las las everybody go go their own way. Wahala for who never beef up by then. Others go dey use dem play kite. cry undecided
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Omoslim26: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
I no pity yoruba on what is happening to them. It's simply payback time. I remember when Goodluck lost election. One yoruba man who I usually supply goods to bought beer in my shop and even give me one saying that "Yorubas and Hausas are now one, that if we igbos do anyhow that they will finish us" I was just nodding my head. I told him that time will tell. Today, his business has run down, he hardly buy goods twice in a month. He keep cursing buhari for his business failure forgetting that hausas and yorubas are now one grin cheesy The tube he usually bought N230 from us during Goodluck time is now 650. The Yorubas that are happy when fulani terrorists in uniform conducted Operation python dance are now feeling the heat. Is God not worthy to be praise When the fulanis finish with them that will apologize to us. Una never see anything. What goes around, comes around. We now have ESN to protect us from fulani invasion what did you people have Amotekun that are ill equipp grin I pity una

When we are dying in the hands of fulani terrorists in uniform, yoruba media are busy saying that Zoolgeria army shoot a member of proscribed Ipob, now the fulani herdsmen which they failed to regard as terrorist or proscribe group are giving them pain. The question I will ask our Yoruba brothers is, is igbos still your problem?

Meanwhile, join us by 7pm Biafra time, to hear how our able leader Nnamdi Kanu will direct our ever gallant ESN to enforce the law that will end open grazing wink

You see the major problem I keep having with you guys now you have tagged the entirety of Igbos into dis your narrative and una say make person no talk abi

Your militant group ESN has been rejected by the leaders of the our Land if you are caught with arms and killed by the Army-of this evil govt

your blood will not be required from our hands

I wonder how people expect us to neglect the voice of our ohaneze and follow a confirmed scammer with his proscribed militant group

to everyone that read the narrative of this guy be wise enough to know that wat he just painted here is not the mind of the Igbos

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by atonement12: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
prophetfire:
After all that yoruba did to help north destroy Nigeria with buhari, the north is now betraying them. That's too much for them to take. But yoruba never learn from history. It's better for them to man-up and tow the path of asserting their right to pursue their own destiny.
mr foolish prophet! "man up"?? where are you from, and what initiative have your leaders/governors taken to curtail the excesses of the terrorists that the Yorubas have not iniatiated more?? Bloody hypocrisy! You expect Yoruba's to go out and start killing every Hausa/Fulani they see. Right? Anuofia everywhere!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news.

Why do nairaland keep promoting news that can ignite inter tribal war.

The mod should know that many online newspapers in Nigeria spread lot of FAKENEWS but it seems nairaland is just interested in pushing these news to the frontpage for traffic.

Sites like nairaland and other online media should be held responsible for any future violence. They should learn to be selective and avoid bias when pushing sensitive stories to the frontpage.

We are in a critical moment in this country, Nairaland should know that there will be no nairaland when war starts in Nigeria, why can't they protect their own interest and the nation interest.

The more the mod keep promoting unverified news accusing fulanis for all the crimes in Nigeria, the more easier for conflict and tension to spread.

Instead of you to rebuke in a strongest term the atrocities of these fulani kiler herdsmen, you are here blaming Nairaland Moderators. Pathetic!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by GeneralPula: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2021
Tolexander:
The same way it happened in Ife in 2016 leading to heavy casualties on the part of the Hausa

This one nah fake news..

The one that happened back then was brutal.

Nah even okada riders do the fighting then..
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Arijude(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
I no pity yoruba on what is happening to them. It's simply payback time. I remember when Goodluck lost election. One yoruba man who I usually supply goods to bought beer in my shop and even give me one saying that "Yorubas and Hausas are now one, that if we igbos do anyhow that they will finish us" I was just nodding my head. I told him that time will tell. Today, his business has run down, he hardly buy goods twice in a month. He keep cursing buhari for his business failure forgetting that hausas and yorubas are now one grin cheesy The tube he usually bought N230 from us during Goodluck time is now 650. The Yorubas that are happy when fulani terrorists in uniform conducted Operation python dance are now feeling the heat. Is God not worthy to be praise When the fulanis finish with them that will apologize to us. Una never see anything. What goes around, comes around. We now have ESN to protect us from fulani invasion what did you people have Amotekun that are ill equipp grin I pity una

When we are dying in the hands of fulani terrorists in uniform, yoruba media are busy saying that Zoolgeria army shoot a member of proscribed Ipob, now the fulani herdsmen which they failed to regard as terrorist or proscribe group are giving them pain. The question I will ask our Yoruba brothers is, is igbos still your problem?

Meanwhile, join us by 7pm Biafra time, to hear how our able leader Nnamdi Kanu will direct our ever gallant ESN to enforce the law that will end open grazing wink
all hail BIAFRA !!! I can't explain how excited I am. In whatever you do, don't support evil. They said that we and our voices are inconsequential. Nobody should lend them any voice. Let them suffer alone.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Yoruba1stson: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Regex:

Even if they later apologise, I will not take them serious, and I encourage other Igbos not to take them serious either. If they could sell us in the past, what stops them from doing it again in the future? If they can sell their people, who are we the Igbos?
apologize to nyamiris, guy that can never be possible, we hate you guys and we will forever hate you. We don't see you as humans but descedants of ape, nyamiris are useless like my feaces
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by rollandben(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
OK. since thats what we want, I think The Obas, I mean the yoruba traditional leader are hearing this abi. For our information, Naso Hausa man go continue to dey kill yoruba one after other until we wake up to fight and defend our territory. Na only mouth we get. Twueh!!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Regex: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
apologize to nyamiris, guy that can never be possible, we hate you guys and we will forever hate you. We don't see you as humans but descedants of ape, nyamiris are useless like my feaces

At least the fulanis are not killing the nyamiris that is useless like your faeces, and they can never try what they did in Ilorin and is doing in oyo and Ogun in the East.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by imagrg(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
People should STOP fuelling ethnic crisis.
United we stand!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by rollandben(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
My perspective tho, Hausa/fulani doesn't reason like other tribes. they reason to ancient and anticlockwise. their gathering always of war and evil. its obvious we can not continue living in the same country. Politicians should stop uniting us by force because of their selfish interest. Enough of this Tipatipa and unfruitfulness marriage. its time to let go...Habba
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by zyzxx(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
GeneralPula:

This one nah fake news..

The one that happened back then was brutal.

Nah even okada riders do the fighting then..
who told you is fake new?
Shasha is down
All the market were burnt, we can't even go out now, till now the case is still unrest
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by bignero: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nightalan:

The Yorubas don't like you, and it ain't changing any bloody time soon, so stop crying already and get a hold of yourself grin

See this clown

Even obj a man in the army that supervised the bombing of the east was shocked when he visited the east as president.. He didn't believe it was the same place he bombed years ago..

The level of development confused him..

You have been licking the hausa mans ass for decades.. Where are you? Igbo have withstood your masters for years.. Cowards like you have never said pim.. If not for igbos the south would have been overrun.. And you think igbos need yorubers to survive..

Go and ask your fada.. How long the igbos havr6been asking to be oit of Nigeria.. And you think the igbos need you and your likes.. Clown
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by samwillyco1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
This country is dying small small
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by LoveBitches4: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Brodas vs sister

Na them them
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Anigreat: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
[

[/quote][s]
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news.

The mod should know that many online newspapers in Nigeria spread lot of FAKENEWS but it seems nairaland is just interested in pushing these news to the frontpage for traffic.

Sites like nairaland and other online media should be held responsible for any future violence. They should learn to be selective and avoid bias when pushing sensitive stories to the frontpage.

We are in a critical moment in this country, Nairaland should know that there will be no nairaland when war starts in Nigeria, why can't they protect their own interest and the nation interest.

The more the mod keep promoting unverified news accusing fulanis for all the crimes in Nigeria, the more easier for conflict and tension to spread.

So says a drunk

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by AfonjaConehead: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

ALHAJI TOLEXANDER WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON

He was blaming Emefiele the other day cos of the CBN crypto ban. He was calling him out as if Emefiele doesn't follow orders....
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by TUANKU(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Honor10:

Like ur father.
Ok. Now get a life.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by TUANKU(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
exactly, it was someone/some people that reasons like u that is fuelling this fight in the shadows.

The difference is that u are not much of a heavy shot to cause an uproar.

One day, u and all enemies of this country will meet ur waterloo
Fulani herdsmen will kill you long before i meet Waterloo you swine.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by TUANKU(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
CodeTemplar:
You were, senseless son of a whöre(farm tool).
The poverty and hardship that runs deep within your family is enough no need for me to insult you. Your f.ather is a paedophile.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by TUANKU(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
CodeTemplar:
You were, senseless son of a whöre(farm tool).
The poverty and hardship that runs deep within your family is enough no need for me to insult you stupid son of a paedophile.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Jimmy231: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news.

who tell you say na fake news
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by prophetfire: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
atonement12:
mr foolish prophet! "man up"?? where are you from, and what initiative have your leaders/governors taken to curtail the excesses of the terrorists that the Yorubas have not iniatiated more?? Bloody hypocrisy! You expect Yoruba's to go out and start killing every Hausa/Fulani they see. Right? Anuofia everywhere!
. Your father should have saved humanity from this your venom of frustration by just using twenty naira condom.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by YorubaPrince: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
It's in times of challenges you know a true friend!

Despite everything the Yorubas have done for the Igbos that majority of them now call Yoruba landa their homes, they seem to be happy when things go wrong for the Yorubas.

No wonder they lack progress! They're too backward to be progressive! I so much detest them no be small. angry
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by atonement12: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
prophetfire:
. Your father should have saved humanity from this your venom of frustration by just using twenty naira condom.
Humanity Are you one of the humanities, Mr. satanic prophet. You'll know a lot about condoms, won't you dear prophet? grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by bizzibodi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
After 1 Fulani fuuul from Bauchi will say Yorubas are not accommodating.....b/C some refused to be killed by mouranders from d north,U will never hear an hausaman knife or killed a fulaniman in d history of Nigeria.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by doxijaw: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Solution is simple, make everyone go back to their ancestral lands to build it.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by bigcasava1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
My igbo brothers and sisters pls stay away from the fight better still stay in door.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by GOVERNMENT2: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

He was blaming Emefiele the other day cos of the CBN crypto ban. He was calling him out as if Emefiele doesn't follow orders....
ALHAJI TOLEX MATTER TIRE ME BRUH grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by Olisehinnocent: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
The same Ohaneze that is protecting your farmland and prevent our women from being killed and rape by fulani herdsmen, the same Ohaneze that can't even defend his brother abi which Ohaneze again Ooh, the Ohaneze that run to Abuja to collect Ghana must go bag abi. U have to use ur common sense to know that your so called ohaneze is after your pocket.
Omoslim26:

You see the major problem I keep having with you guys now you have tagged the entirety of Igbos into dis your narrative and una say make person no talk abi

Your militant group ESN has been rejected by the leaders of the our Land if you are caught with arms and killed by the Army-of this evil govt

your blood will not be required from our hands

I wonder how people expect us to neglect the voice of our ohaneze and follow a confirmed scammer with his proscribed militant group

to everyone that read the narrative of this guy be wise enough to know that wat he just painted here is not the mind of the Igbos

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.