Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,017 members, 7,814,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) (4632 Views)

Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by TrunnionNews: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2021
It all started as a friendship but now it has taken a new dimension.

A young Nigerian man took to his twin to share pictures of how he engaged his female best friend.

People with besties on social media said love is a beautiful thing and wished it happens to them someday.

A young man with the Twitter handle @LBMtweet took to his Twitter handle to celebrate his engagement with his female bestie.

The young man shared a photo of him and his bestie with an engagement ring on her fourth finger which he captioned "My best friend said YES!"

The post already has thousands of reactions and massive engagement on Twitter right now.

See more photos here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/02/jubilation-as-man-engages-his-bestie.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2021
tokumbo love...

no such thing as true love
man miss road

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Flexherbal(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Congratulations to them!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by greymiles: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Engagement after having thousand rounds of sex

9 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Theboy21: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2021
You mean some other dudes called her bf were smashing her while he is the bestie, and he still proceed, hope it won't end in premium tears cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by cassidy1996(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
tokumbo love...

no such thing as true love man miss road
says mr sperm

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by davien(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2021
greymiles:
Engagement after having thousand rounds of sex
So you want men and women to marry just to have sex? What happens after having it then?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Cerebellum: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Chai!

That man seem so happy, like he's the first man in his generation to get engagedcheesy

Anyways, I hope it won't end in premium tears for the Simping Niggagrin

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by shogotermies(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Only God know how long he was in the friend zone.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Just two animals who fool themselves that they are highly intelligent agreeing to live together shunning their natural animal drive and instinct. What's so special?

7 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lol so that simp was waiting for her ex boyfriends to leave so he take over... Animal!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by willybaby(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
See her old woman hands.. anyway I ain't no redpiller etc but I don't see myself kneeling to propose to any female..
Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by paulolee(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
I lose interest when whenever d girl m dating talk about having a bestie because I know what I did in that office..

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by milcah5050: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
You mean some other dudes called her bf were smashing her while he is the bestie, and he still proceed, hope it won't end in premium tears
Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by JackStephans(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
tokumbo love...

no such thing as true love man miss road
There is bro...

You probably haven't found yours yet.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by HRMK: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
bestie my foot!a lady uv bn sleeping with?do u still call that a bestie or gfrd?YEYE!
Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
The Babe ugly die
Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by chiiraq802(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) by inedujac: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Somebody retired in peace. Congrats.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man / #bbnaija Angel’s Bare Butt Makes Grand Feature On Social Media – Photos / What’s The Best Lubricant To Use For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.