Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (145718 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Florasilver: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Mich45:
Help me oo!!! Wahala no dey finish oo sad
Payoneer is asking me to verify my address and identity. My GTBank account statement doesn't have my address and I only have NIN as means of identification. Please how do I go about this. Thanks everyone cry

That's an easy problem to solve.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Zidoh(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2022
qtguru:

Any trustworthy wise agent here on NL, I have Wise funds from time to time.
Yes Zidoh Exchange Enterprises is available and buying wise transfer at very good rate. You can check out our customers review on our profile. Kindly slide to our dm on Whatsapp for instant exchange 08088759163.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by N2B2: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Mich45:
Help me oo!!! Wahala no dey finish oo sad
Payoneer is asking me to verify my address and identity. My GTBank account statement doesn't have my address and I only have NIN as means of identification. Please how do I go about this. Thanks everyone cry

Call GTB customer care and ask them to generate and send to your e-mail an account statement with your residential address on it (Tell them it's for verification purposes and MUST have your address). I'm not sure if they do this often (as they've done it for me before), but it's worth a try. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deicide: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2022
N2B2:

Call GTB customer care and ask them to generate and send to your e-mail an account statement with your residential address on it (Tell them it's for verification purposes and MUST have your address). I'm not sure if they do this often (as they've done it for me before), but it's worth a try. Good luck.
He doesn't even have to do that, just have to log online to gtonline and get it.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mich45: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2022
N2B2:

Thank you! I'll try this right away
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mich45: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Florasilver:

That's an easy problem to solve.

Hello. How do I go about it, please?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mich45: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Deicide:
He doesn't even have to do thst, he log online to gtonline and get it.

I currently cannot log in my account for now.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deicide: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Mich45:

I currently cannot log in my account for now.
Ok call the bank or send them an email, they'll send it for you.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mich45: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
N2B2:

Thank you! This worked!

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mich45: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Deicide:
Ok call the bank or send them an email, they'll send it for you.

Thank you, I have gotten it.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by callmemakaveli: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
NEW WEEK!!! DOPE RATES!!!

TRADE ALL YOUR CLEAN;

FREELANCE PAYPAL FUNDS

BITCOINS

PAYONEER

USDT

DORM FUNDS (ACCESS AND AFRICARD FUNDS)

GIFTCARDS

AT BEST MARKET RATES WITH @RAEHEEMEXCHANGE.

WhatsApp: 080987689708
Email: Raeheemwayne@gmail.com

After confirmation payment to your bank account is Instant.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Florasilver: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mich45:

Hello. How do I go about it, please?

Contact me let's talk.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Zidoh(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good day all we are open and buying daily.....

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆ETHERIUM , USDT

∆PAYPAL

∆MOVO

∆TRANSFERWISE

WE ARE FAST , RELIABLE AND SWIFTLY DELIVER
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by TwentiesGirl(f): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to buy connects but Upwork has rejected all my cards and even my Chipper dollar card.
What do you use to buy connects?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Florasilver: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
G
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by kamtrix(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hi everyone. When you are on a job in Upwork, and part of the money is showing as in escrow, what does it mean.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
kamtrix:
Hi everyone. When you are on a job in Upwork, and part of the money is showing as in escrow, what does it mean.

Obviously you are working on a contract that you probably divided into milestones. The money in escrow is the percentage that has been taken from the client and is currently being held by Upwork on your behalf. When you are done with that milestone, it would be made available to you - all things being equal.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by kamtrix(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Obviously you are working on a contract that you probably divided into milestones. The money in escrow is the percentage that has been taken from the client and is currently being held by Upwork on your behalf. When you are done with that milestone, it would be made available to you - all things being equal.

Thanks for saving the day again Pocohontas. Lol. Thanks, I'm grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
saxwizard:
Bosses in the house, i would appreciate your reviews

Thank you for your time. It is greatly appreciated
@Codedboy95 @qtguru

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0194eb28ab7860a845

Broooo. I really admire your programming skills. You even got your certifications verified from credly and not only that, You've really got some badass programming skills I really envy. Besides, nice pfp also.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations to me. I landed my first Upwork job yesterday! I dedicate this W to Matthew my friend on Reddit. He's also a freelancer, and he's from the United Kingdom. He really gave me some good advises that helped me achieve this milestone. And also shout out to my bosses in here even though I can recall y'all names but I just wanna let y'all know that y'all are appreciated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Jaycobbs(m): 12:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Dollywood:
Congratulations to me. I landed my first Upwork job yesterday! I dedicate this W to Matthew my friend on Reddit. He's also a freelancer, and he's from the United Kingdom. He really gave me some good advises that helped me achieve this milestone. And also shout out to my bosses in here even though I can recall y'all names but I just wanna let know that y'all are appreciated.

Congratulations on getting hired. Now you just have to keep them coming.

cheesy
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by CoolAlice: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dollywood:
Congratulations to me. I landed my first Upwork job yesterday! I dedicate this W to Matthew my friend on Reddit. He's also a freelancer, and he's from the United Kingdom. He really gave me some good advises that helped me achieve this milestone. And also shout out to my bosses in here even though I can recall y'all names but I just wanna let know that y'all are appreciated.

Congratulations �
Please someone help me with tips of landing jobs on Upwork, I don send proposal tire
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by bemagnify: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
I am buying verified Upwork account. Old or new can come . I buy any country even if it is Sudan.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2022
CoolAlice:

Congratulations �
Please someone help me with tips of landing jobs on Upwork, I don send proposal tire

Thanks man. You're appreciated.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Jaycobbs:

Congratulations on getting hired. Now you just have to keep them coming.

cheesy

That's the goal. Thanks man. You're appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Boscojo: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2022
bemagnify:
I am buying verified Upwork account. Old or new can come . I buy any country even if it is Sudan.

How much?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by bemagnify: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Boscojo:

How much?

20k to 100k depending on when the account was opened, the reviews and country of the account
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by saxwizard(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dollywood:

Broooo. I really admire your programming skills. You even got your certifications verified from credly and not only that, You've really got some badass programming skills I really envy. Besides, nice pfp also.

Thks Bro

I am still trying to clean my profile.

Yet to get my first job.

Any tips will be appreciated
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Demogorgon(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dollywood:

That's the goal. Thanks man. You're appreciated.
Hey man, can I contact you? I would like to ask some questions.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by wasiubello: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hi guys, please I'm having concerns withdrawing my fund from payoneer to my GTB dorm account. I got $10 deducted of every fund I received from payoneer to Gtb dorm. Who is taking my $10 dollars is it Gtb or who? This is outside the the normal payoneer service charge. Who has had such experience?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
wasiubello:
Hi guys, please I'm having concerns withdrawing my fund from payoneer to my GTB dorm account. I got $10 deducted of every fund I received from payoneer to Gtb dorm. Who is taking my $10 dollars is it Gtb or who? This is outside the the normal payoneer service charge. Who has had such experience?

What is the normal Payoneer service charge?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (107) (Reply)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.