Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (144101 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by FunnyDude(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:
you can cut that $80 to $15.

Only the OGs know.

Not possible brooo
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by FunnyDude(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:
you can cut that $80 to $15.

Only the OGs know.

Which OG u be
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by benedictuyi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
DrLevi:

The post is quite sketchy sha because Upwork empties the account every month or biweekly depending on the choice

So unless he made $3k before the payday that month, there's no way that much was closed with his account
Not entirely true.
Upwork empties your account if you have a payment plan set up (which can be weekly, monthly, or quarterly).
Else, your account is emptied after 6 months.

So it's possible he hasn't set up a payment plan which would mean account gets emptied every 6 months
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
FunnyDude:

Not possible brooo

He is right, the higher the amount, the less you pay in the service fee.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
benedictuyi:

Not entirely true.
Upwork empties your account if you have a payment plan set up (which can be weekly, monthly, or quarterly).
Else, your account is emptied after 6 months.

So it's possible he hasn't set up a payment plan which would mean account gets emptied every 6 months
Pretty sure there's no quarterly options last when I added a payment plan... I'll have to confirm
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
FunnyDude:

Which OG u be
When you attain that level, you'd understand.

The days of Odesk.

You're still a newbie cheesy
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
DrLevi:

The post is quite sketchy sha because Upwork empties the account every month or biweekly depending on the choice

So unless he made $3k before the payday that month, there's no way that much was closed with his account

I really don’t know how those payment plans work because I always move manually myself. I suspect his last job was a fraudulent one. He should state the nature of the job and the exact pay.

qtguru:

He isn’t right because it has nothing to do with being an “OG”. He made it look like there is a special trick he knows which is not the case. For long term clients, the fees drop. I am currently on 10% with my long term Upwork client. I am not an “OG”. It is simply Upwork’s template.

Even at that, 5% of $400 is not $15.

Japhet04:
exactly... really don't get why people use upwork as their unofficial savings account.

Some love to see the money stack up. Definitely not me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
pocohantas:

I really don’t know how those payment plans work because I always move manually myself. I suspect his last job was a fraudulent one. He should state the nature of the job and the exact pay.

He isn’t right because it has nothing to do with being an “OG”. He made it look like there is a special trick he knows which is not the case. For long term clients, the fees drop. I am currently on 10% with my long term Upwork client. I am not an “OG”. It is simply Upwork’s template.

I'm referring to the continuity of earnings by a client. I assumed OG meant top earner in this context. Service fields tend to have recurring earnings from a client than we Tech.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Blatant blabbings as always...

Oh, I put it to you there's a WAY to reduce those % earnings without everything you listed there...
It's this your attitude that keeps your earnings less than $2k monthly.
Learn.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:

Oh, I put it to you there's a WAY to reduce those % earnings without everything you listed there...
Learn.
Nigerians and "WAY"s

y'all should give it a break and relax with trying to cheat every system you come across

The only WAY you have is either cheating your way outside Upwork's payment system or lying through your teeth to reel in unsuspecting newbies for a scam... Either way, make no sense to continue listening to the you

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
qtguru:

I'm referring to the continuity of earnings by a client. I assumed OG meant top earner in this context. Service fields tend to have recurring earnings from a client than we Tech.

Yes, service fields have recurring earnings because no one changes their accountant or admin every other week. Neither do they stop needing their services.

OG doesn’t mean top earner and that poster should desist from making posts that make others look like they don’t know what they are doing. Except OG is ready to share how he beats down fees to less than 5%, which is even Upwork’s minimum.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:

Learn.

Stop putting it to me and state it here. How do you reduce fees to less than 5%.

I am not here to drag earnings with you. When you are ready to do what I asked of you, we can proceed.

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
DrLevi:

Nigerians and "WAY"s

y'all should give it a break and relax with trying to cheat every system you come across

The only WAY you have is either cheating your way outside Upwork's payment system or lying through your teeth to reel in unsuspecting newbies for a scam... Either way, make no sense to continue listening to the you
I wasn't talking to you clown.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
I get my money at 3.% and it's going to stay that way for a long time.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:
Lol... and then they call names. Typically of the worst of us. Liars and scammers

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
S^ck my d~ck clown.
DrLevi:

Lol... and then they call names. Typically of the worse kinds of us. Liars and scammers
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by FunnyDude(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:
When you attain that level, you'd understand.

The days of Odesk.

You're still a newbie cheesy

If a Top-Rated Plus is a newbie then I agree. Let me spice your ego.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by FunnyDude(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
qtguru:

I’m talking about fixed contract of <500$
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
FunnyDude:

If a Top-Rated Plus is a newbie then I agree. Let me spice your ego.
fun fact-
I gave you advice about the upwork space when you first started.

Relax, you'll get there.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by FunnyDude(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:
fun fact-
I gave you advice about the upwork space when you first started.

Relax, you'll get there.

Broooo if I show you my earnings, you’re just getting started.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
FunnyDude:

Broooo if I show you my earnings, you’re just getting started.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Same picture every time. You posted Pic 1 almost a month ago for me. For someone who claims to earn more than $2000 in a month. How come your jobs and work hours haven’t increased in Pic 2?

Such a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
pocohantas:
Same picture every time. You posted Pic 1 almost a month ago for me. For someone who claims to earn more than $2000 in a month. How come your jobs and work hours haven’t increased in Pic 2?

Such a joke.
and this community clown is at it again..

Do you know what it means to be expert vetted?

Which clients pay by the hour when it comes to books.
I DO not take hourly jobs anymore, so why should my hours increase?

Oh, I make WAYYYY higher than 2k a month.
Joker.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:

Joker

And that is why your jobs have also not increased? Expert vetted indeed! grin
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
pocohantas:

And that is why your jobs have also not increased? Expert vetted indeed! grin
why take jobs when I have a whole array of jobs that I wouldn't finish till next year February...

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:
why take jobs when I have a whole array of jobs that I wouldn't finish till next year February...

Naso. Mr Expert Vetted on 3% fees.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Naso. Mr Expert Vetted on 3% fees.
Seek and ye shall find.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by FunnyDude(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Djreloaded:

Oh, I make WAYYYY higher than 2k a month.
Joker.

Come let me hire u on Upwork. No offeinse bro
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
This thread is just a congregation of people who love bragging, no one cares how much you make please, this thing is irrelevant na, make or no make nobody cares, I followed this thread to learn but I have realized I can't even learn anything here, lemme unfollow Biko, be bragging yen yen yen.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by JohnKevwe(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Djreloaded:
Nobody is doing any of that shit for you.

All man for himself from now henceforth. grin
So you b@stard still came back here on Nl even after tasting prison? angry
You brainless d¡ck, hand go touch you again soon angry
Omobola121:
[/b]FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI ARRESTED[b]

Few days ago this moniker iamnobody001 with the name FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI rushed down here to tarnished my name and some useless animals just like him were rubbishing my name without hearing my own side of the story.

Anyways your favourite Nairaland scammer was arrested yesterday. He is just a nobody like his moniker implies. He is broke, jobless, tout and really a wanted criminal running from one state to the other.

FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI I told you "Not everyone you can mess it" the fact that this is a social media space doesn't mean you can do anyhow you like.

[/b]doyin01[b] I'm directing this to you personally. You are just a cockroach forming Lion online. You are so daft that your level of reasoning is disgusting. A common talkative online, uncultured and lack courtesy. I don't know if you are a Christian or muslim but there is a reason why the holy book says [/b]"Be quick to listen and slow to speak"[b]. Many are in the prison today because they feel they get mouth, they can insult anyone anywhere. Be cultured! There are more to benefit online than trying to form fake James bond. There is no difference between you and Deflover just that Deflover is a little bit intelligent than you atleast he can do some analysis and also intelligent enough to put down some writings in form of a book. So far, you have been so useless on this thread.

I really appreciate all my customers and those who came out to vouch for me on this space.
To all Scammers on this Nairaland, the only thing that can save you is not to come across me. If you do, believe me I will frustrate your life.

I spoke with FIDELIS client, explained his altrocities, asked him to login to Nairaland and search for FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI. I attached the thread link FIDELIS created calling me a scammer but unfortunately, FIDELIS deleted the thread.

My fellow exchanger, how do you know another FIDELIS? He always claim to be a writer, he works for client on Upwork, he is always in a rush to get his Naira. He uses first bank with this account number 3117518345 and different phone numbers such as +2348034174718 +2348066666856 +2348034174718
and bears different usernames on Nairaland.

Cc
Robectar
Enyinne
Titanium001
DenreleDave
queendoreez
Timekeeper452
Slimanyd
Tabbaz

If FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI has scammed you before, below in the chat is his address. If you are not fast enough, he might change his location fast. But trust me to get your money back will be hard because he is really a nobody. Very broke just like some of his peeps here forming rich guys online.

I will not write on how he was arrested or details of his arrest. If you want him arrested, he used his own hand to typed his address thinking no one can get him.

When it comes to E-currencies exchange, I'm your sure plug. 100% fast in confirmation, best rate, fast payment and 100% legit. Always Available
Omobola121

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by JohnKevwe(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Djreloaded:
You will rot in hell you blo0dy scammer don't worry angry
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Djreloaded(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
JohnKevwe:

You will rot in hell you blo0dy scammer don't worry angry
I have no affiliation with the aforementioned.
The same way your father and his generations do not have affiliations with wealth and sense...
Cow.

No be only prison

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (106) (Reply)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.