Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (143107 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dauntless15(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
JohnPortar:

Maybe you added a "space" after the url. Check to confirm there are no spaces in or after your address.
I didn't, I have carefully copied the link in so many ways but still same response, geepay wan suffer me, I believe it's deliberate.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Donjay15: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please how can I do a fixed price job on upwork because I'm finding it difficult.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Finally Upwork unblocked my account, so I am free to continue, also beware of scammers, do not recieve payment outside Upwork, or switch to a US account, they can track your IP, and shared payment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Sulele04(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
qtguru:
Finally Upwork unblocked my account, so I am free to continue, also beware of scammers, do not recieve payment outside Upwork, or switch to a US account, they can track your IP, and shared payment.
Happy for you boss.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 1:16am On Nov 27, 2023
qtguru:
A big congratulations to you. Finally!!
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2023
chieni:

A big congratulations to you. Finally!!

Appreciate so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2023
How's Upwork faring, anyone familiar with monday.com, I saw some niches there. I think the person will be a monday.com Virtual assistant
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by N2B2: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
qtguru:

Welcome back to the fold! Hopefully, the account traders loitering in this thread heed your advice.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Jaycenvirtualse: 3:07am On Nov 28, 2023
qtguru:
How's Upwork faring, anyone familiar with monday.com, I saw some niches there. I think the person will be a monday.com Virtual assistant
@monday.com a freelance site?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Omola2ulv: 4:19am On Nov 28, 2023
Stop using LOADNG WALLET

You can read more about loadng all time scams with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

@monday.com a freelance site?

No it's a Project Management type of platform but easy to learn

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Ibkrichie(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
I was suspended on my Upwork account 2 months ago since I haven't been able to login

Who can help me get my account back?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by visaclick: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2023
pls guys i have been having issues creating a dollar card with geepay and its beensaying the same thimg since morning. i funded my account and did everything else required. frankly with how the site responds and doubtful how reliable they are

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Ibkrichie:
I was suspended on my Upwork account 2 months ago since I haven't been able to login

What was the reason for suspension ?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2023
visaclick:
pls guys i have been having issues creating a dollar card with geepay and its beensaying the same thimg since morning. i funded my account and did everything else required. frankly with how the site responds and doubtful how reliable they are

Geegpay has both ups and down, reach out to their customer service.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by emmyN(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2023
visaclick:

They sent mail late last month that their virtual card service would be undergoing maintenance until December 15th, so you can't create new cards for now.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by visaclick: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2023
qtguru:

Geegpay has both ups and down, reach out to their customer service.
am not oh i just got back from twitter and reviews am reading eh i will rather pass. If the app is not creating cards and taking peoples money away then why is the app being promoted in here? I lost more than 100naira to charges yesterday trying to make the app work and still yet no success. Is there any other way to buy connects on upwork without using cards? Upwork is big enough to make apple cards work on their platforms.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Doyin400l(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Naija Upwork account needed.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Excell3nt: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Doyin400l:

okay what's the deal
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Omooohhhh, how are u guys still coping with upwork sef, I already left since first half of 2020, cos of pandemic, posting was damnnn down. But now, LR seems to be the way, DM to learn about LR, where u don't hunt for works at all, na u go dey select sef. Mind u, the guide isn't free o,this is more professional than UP and Fiverr.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ibkrichie:

Find means to do the video verification and withdraw ur funds, if any. Come do LR, it's just like getting employed by an American company where u select what u can do and get paid, soft.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Ibkrichie(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2023
THANKSGIVING17:

Find means to do the video verification and withdraw ur funds, if any. Come do LR, it's just like getting employed by an American company where u select what u can do and get paid, soft.

Yeah have done all that and working perfectly back. Thanks
Since the day open my account I haven't been using it, please can you tell how someone operate on it ?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by XploraBen(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
THANKSGIVING17:
Omooohhhh, how are u guys still coping with upwork sef, I already left since first half of 2020, cos of pandemic, posting was damnnn down. But now, LR seems to be the way, DM to learn about LR, where u don't hunt for works at all, na u go dey select sef. Mind u, the guide isn't free o,this is more professional than UP and Fiverr.
Do you mean Livingston Research?

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Chatflick(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Doyin400l:

I have a 5 years old account that has received payment once. You want?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
XploraBen:

Do you mean Livingston Research?

Yes sir
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by betty22(f): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hello, Is this spot still available?

Mannyautos:
I need someone to post a review of a business on Australia Trust Pilot. https://au.trustpilot.com

If you can post the review and it sticks without removal, I'll pay you 5k(NGN). Review comment will be given to you.

Please quote me on this post or DM me if this something you can do .

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by betty22(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hello, Is this spot still available?
Mannyautos:
I need someone to post a review of a business on Australia Trust Pilot. https://au.trustpilot.com

If you can post the review and it sticks without removal, I'll pay you 5k(NGN). Review comment will be given to you.

Please quote me on this post or DM me if this something you can do .

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by XploraBen(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
THANKSGIVING17:

Yes sir
I previously had an account (with earnings) that was banned early this year for unintentionally violating some of their rules.

After many trials, I've been able to successfully open another account and I have been there for about 2 months now but it's always saying there's no job available.

So I haven't done any job since I opened this new account.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by bemagnify: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
UPWORK REVIEWS NEEDED
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
XploraBen:

I previously had an account (with earnings) that was banned early this year for unintentionally violating some of their rules.

After many trials, I've been able to successfully open another account and I have been there for about 2 months now but it's always saying there's no job available.

So I haven't done any job since I opened this new account.

Probably u e still repeating the same mistake over and over again. There is always work for one to do, depends on how strong one's profile rating is. A+ level gets list of orders they all attend to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (106) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.