Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) (26679 Views)

Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) / JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) / 144 Nigeria Police Officers Arrive Somalia To Boost Their Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Shoot all the Yoruba youths that are there grin grin grin grin

Let them die for Osibanjo their brother.
A pastor that don't give a Bleep about yorubas. Lmao!!!!!

Very useless tribe, all they know is to do owambe.. And sing praises to Tinubu their master.
By the time herdsmen and police finish dealing with yorubas
Their eyes will open.
I love seeing yorubas receive their karma
Next time when igbos warn you
You listen!!!
Enjoy your Buhari and Osibanjo 4+4

Kai!!!
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by nnadychuks(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Very useless tribe, all they know is to do owambe.. And sing praises to Tinubu their master.
Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!
your will is not the ultimate... whether you warned them or not still apply the little conscience remaining in you... we are all humans and that's what we must consider first before our ego and socio-economic differences
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Offpoint1: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ALISMILE:
You can say whatever you like about the strategy of the police, but it cannot afford to sit idle and allow a repeat of the senseless carnage that enemies of the state visited on it in the guise of 'endsars' protest.

There's a saying that falling twice over the same stone is a proverbial disgrace.

Lagos isn't the only state requiring protest over one form of government failure or the other.

We need to see serious response from Nigerians in Aba, Onitsha, nnewi, owerre, enugu and abakaliki.

Nonsense
The best part of your opinion is... IT DOESN'T COUNT
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by ShoeShineGuy: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
With the rate at which people are turning in posts about this protest, it's becoming clearer some people's motives are more or less sinister.

1 Like

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by DesChyko: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Incognito403:

Firstly, It's not police job to fight in sambisa. It's their job to clamp down arsonists and arnachists on crime which going by how the herdsmen has primarily run farmers out of their means of livelihood and how every community is having to raise their independent security outfits and sleep with one eye closed, has been largely unsuccessful

Brain temporarily fixed and sense made.

Secondly, that one problem hasn't been solved doesn't mean another should be left to linger. That sambisa hasn't been conquered everyday crime remains uncombated doesn't mean bloodthirsty anarchists those fighting for equity and justice should be left to burn the country. exercise their rights as enshrined in the constitution

But I can't always succeed in bringing out sense from such, no matter how hard I try.
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

Hope Yoruba can see no be genuine reason this ipob want to protest, na because them hate Yoruba and Tinubu/Osinbajo. Yoruba hacktivist see ur co-protester angry

2 Likes

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by CocoaOla: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria government please the Masses is suffering Tax payers are sufferings the Masses that pay your salaries are suffering help

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
ALISMILE:
You can say whatever you like about the strategy of the police, but it cannot afford to sit idle and allow a repeat of the senseless carnage that enemies of the state visited on it in the guise of 'endsars' protest.

There's a saying that falling twice over the same stone is a proverbial disgrace.

But isn't it d same police that is sitting idle watching bandits, kidnappers and fulani herdsmen having a field day while carrying out their atrocities? Based on your proverb, are u saying d police have disgraced themselves over and over again till infinity?
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by anambraamaka: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na there you go see them
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Princedapace(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
ALISMILE:

Lagos isn't the only state requiring protest over one form of government failure or the other.

We need to see serious response from Nigerians in Aba, Onitsha, nnewi, owerre, enugu and abakaliki.

Nonsense

Wow.

U are so funny.. Actually, there were massive protests in anambra and aba. They were even bloody and properties were destroyed. Police stations burnt down. All these places you mentioned, properties were burnt down. Humans were killed.

Is it that u don't listen to news? Why do u do believe that the protest in Lagos was done by the igbos? Mehn, I weak for una?

This is why people like me keep asking our politicians to pls change our constitution to regional or confederal system of govt. This way, Lagos and Abuja will be decentralized with serious laws. If possible sef, make the country break up so that non indegines will leave Lagos and will need visa to enter.

This is why we are calling on our brothers in the west to support this move we have been singing since.

Once passed into law, yorubas can give igbos quit notice and can even decide never to allow them into yoruba land.

But as long as we run unitary federalism that we run now, Lagos and Abuja will always remain the major attractions of protests. Other states won't make news or have much effects on govt. So that is why Lagos and Abuja protests always make more news.

The problem is that majority of Nigerians don't even understand the type of political system of govt that we run. So crazy.

3 Likes

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
That's all they can do but to face fulani orcs that are ravaging communities , raping, maiming lives they are no were to be found.

las las we dey alright .
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by fikky2013(f): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

Is there any sense in this?
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by theFilmtric: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

mynd44—this is disgusting
Do something about this Igbos

theFilmtricsay
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

Its better you know your place in Nigerian history, Ojukwu the impotent ran away from Nigeria when the heat became too much, please don't follow that part, for Igbo are 3rd citizens of Nigeria.
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by holluwizzy: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
as long as it brings money to Tinunbu and the Government.

Even if to continue killing nigerians, they will.

God have helped this country, na for the country people to help them self.
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by SmartPolician: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

I bu onye nzuzu!

You are a big f00l
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:
If the youths are united and determined, the entire Nigeria Police force can't stop them.

But as of now, the government knows how to play their games... Some of the youths are bought over.

Absolutely correct. Nigerians don't have a protest culture
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by hopexter(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Shoot all them that are there grin grin grin grin

All they know is to do owambe.. And sing praises to Tinubu their master.
Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

Igbo? What tribe is that
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by ALISMILE(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mexyz:

People like you are the reasons why some of us who don't want to insult people online breaks such decision sometimes, those places you mentioned now, which of them is Debo(Mr Macaroni's) hometown?.....

Useless entity like you see every chance as an avenue to divide people along ethnic and tribal lines.
Baba oponu like you.

Rant all you want, I won't reply you.
You will see how am going to ignore you
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by dubbiskelly(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
ALISMILE:

Nonsense

Edited
The hypocrisy of our Nigerian lovers of democracy is that while they support US security for seriously going after protesters who seized the capitol and preventing any other round of protest by deploying about 30,000 national guard, we vilify our security agencies for doing same.

CNN has been vociferously outspoken against protesters, yet they support our own violent protesters

Nigerians spot the hypocrisy and stop allowing nonsense in this country

It’s so easy to spot the hired desktop pawns of this Govt on this platform
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Afamed: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!
keep quite, Lekki hoodlum, no opportunity for you this time around to loot Shoprite.
You can take your protest to Akwuzu, where the real massacres took place

2 Likes

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Incognito403: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Who told u that it isn't d job of d police to fight in sambisa?

But bloodthirsty fulani herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers have been on d loose. How many have d police arrested?

I give up on you.

2 Likes

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Tulsaguy: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

Nincompoop with deep seated animosity for his benefactors sighted in the market today.

A good inquest should reveal your failing family background. because only an uncouth bastard spew trash like this.

Close that your septic tank mouth before I remind you of your genealogical slavery travesty in quick seconds.

Quote me make I bomb your yam head.

1 Like

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

Kid we are all in it.

What kids and adults with kid's brain like you don't know is that the people in the struggle are both Igbos and Yorubas. By the time the names of those arrested are out your eyes go clear.
There are sane Igbos. Those who see the struggle as theirs too.
But the majority of Igbo guys with this your kind of mindset is the reason you guys will never smell the government seat for decades to come. You make your region irrelevant in Nigerian Politics.

You guys are too hateful.

By the way, the Buna in your Moniker, is it from Onitsha or Aba? The real Buna is Yoruba. You guys can't breathe without the West of Nigeria. It radiates all over your comments.

Oponu.

smh

1 Like

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by afrika4real(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!
this is stupidityf the highest order. Is Osinbajo asked them not to have sense. I pity you son of hate
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Incognito403: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
DesChyko:

Brain temporarily fixed and sense made.

But I can't always succeed in bringing out sense from such, no matter how hard I try.

Ipodian anarchist.

According to you, arson and anarchy aren't crime. Keep it up.
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Incognito403: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
capitalzero:

Try to read history of organized police in Europe. Police system was established to oppress working class.
Nothing has changed. Police is instrument of state oppression. They are not civilians.

Propaganda as usual. Abeg shift.
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by holluwizzy: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Because they can buy some youths conscience to disrupt other well meaning Youths.

lexy2014:

Absolutely correct. Nigerians don't have a protest culture

Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by Fash20: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
ALISMILE:

Nonsense

Edited
The hypocrisy of our Nigerian lovers of democracy is that while they support US security for seriously going after protesters who seized the capitol and preventing any other round of protest by deploying about 30,000 national guard, we vilify our security agencies for doing same.

CNN has been vociferously outspoken against protesters, yet they support our own violent protesters

Nigerians spot the hypocrisy and stop allowing nonsense in this country

Dumb talk... Is Lekki toll gate national house or assembly or Lagos house of assembly abbeg use use your brain
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by victorVIC1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ohizfly:
Lagos drama

*Light my Kpoli
Lolz. You took it off my mind. Drama everywhere
Re: More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) by moorevic(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Their eyes will open.
You listen!!!

You lack sense. I am an igbo and i think you are a northerner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Releases Interim Report, Acknowledges Violence In Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Others / Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) / Amaechi, Obasanjo, Peterside At A Conference In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.