Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan (19582 Views)

Biafra This, Fulani Herdsmen That, Is All About PDP Getting Power / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Do you know the reason they hardly attack the herdsmen?? Cos they know that the herdsmen always fight back!!

So now they're using the Hausas they know... hardly retaliate to catch cruise!!

Waten concern those traders concern one psychopath fighting for his selfish interest??

Most of them don't even know the reason they're being attacked!!

You this stupid fula boy from Guinea again ! Must you always exhibit your stupidity for the whole world to see ? It is so easy to see through your hypocrisy,cow !

Now listen,whatever issue that might have brought up this crisis between the Yoruba and Hausa in Ibadan or elsewhere will be resolved speedily. It happened at Ife; it was resolved ,it happened at Oshogbo; it was equally resolved.

We,Yoruba don't have any problem with the Hausa but with you fulani just like everyone else. Primitive fulanis with their backward mentality are thorns in everyone's flesh,Hausas inclusive.

You see,your futile attempt to project your fula tribe as most invincible and brave warriors is always laughable ! I put it to you that fulanis are bunch of cowards who have only mastered the art of deception as a potent weapon of war. This is why you always attack your victims in the dead of the night; killing children and raping women ! Physically, you are a weak people; weaklings.

You said we hardly attack fulani herdsmen,right ? Where is Seriki fulani of Igangan now ? The stupid Iskilu Wakilu that called himself the defender of fulanis in Ibarapa land is on the run after he lost most of his fulani fighters in a battle with a handful of local boys of Ibarapa land.

Your herdsmen are cowards who can't fight face to face. I'm speaking from experience, believe it or not. They attack and run away; guerrilla's tactics ! We will soon neutralize that cowardly tactics too,very,very shortly.

So shut up your fura stinking mouth ! Hausa ain't our problems. We can disagree with them but it is only temporary. We love the Hausa,but we hate you fulanis from Guinea !

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
stop chest beating young man!!

Let me give you a brief history....

In 1457, the Fulanis and Tsoede, the king of Nupe, invaded Oyo and sacked the capital where Onigbogi, the Alaafin (king), fled to the land of the Ibariba and died there.

The Oyo Empire had no king for 85 years until Ofinran became Alaafin in 1542

They drove them into Ibariba lands(meanwhile Ibariba people were so nice to Oyo, later on Oyo people's wars were Ibariba people's war too, they were like allies), after some decades, the Oyo kingdom restreghtened and later defeated the Nupe army, the defeat marked the renaissance of Oyo kingdom's power and might which stretched far across into the lands of the Ashanti.

I want you to chest beat with documented history... Not dishing out informations base on merly assumptions!
Look at the dimwit claiming the victory of another tribe

Nupe and Fulanis are two different tribes.

Which stupid Fulani fought with Tosede?

You the Fulani that were been flogged in Futa by Turaregs as at that time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
The matter is simple - every man to his tent but we all know the region that will never let One Nigeria die grin
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Rant of an old dog,I think only the East from south hate you fulanis immigrants now your eye will clear that south is one and you parasites are not needed here in the south.

Brothers let's stop attacking hausas and face the illegal aliens called foolishni.

How are Hausas different from the Fulanis? Let’s tell each other the truth, they are the same and savages.

Who are those that always kill southerners in the North during those days? Are they Fulanis?

Who are those Always fomenting trouble in Sabo around south? Are they not the same Hausas?

Who are those Okada guys that suddenly resort to stabbing people for simple disagreements? Are they not Hausas?

An Hausa man will have a fight with an individual in the South, he will stab him and go and call his mates to cause trouble even for simple things that normal talks can solve.

Hausas have been the savages before and now the Fulanis have took it from them at this era.

9 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Arewa1stSon: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

Ogbeni when people want to turn out to register to vote, Kano can’t produce more figure than Lagos.

Go and check the 1993 elections and check each state figures then and check the South and North figures.

Go and check 2003 elections too and check the numbers, election is a game of numbers and interest and when the Southern youth wasting time on Twitter really decide to turn up, they will neutralize any figure from those Northern areas.

No be underage voters you Dey put for ballot? What stops the south from doing the same? Wetin spectacular about you?

I am not one of the southerners that believe in any Northern sophistication, you are never and will never be sophisticated in my own thinking except if we just decided not to talk.

By the way, why did the Kano/Kaduna/and Katsina not make Buhari win in 2003 and the other years he contested if they truly can decide election results like you claimed?

Ogbeni sit down and stop parroting some jargons online all because it’s a Southern zone with education and differences between them.
man... I reply you because I believe you can engage in constructive agurment... Maybe I was wrong!!

Have a nice day!

But I want you to have this at the back of your mind... The jallohs are by far ahead of you...

Igboho called your oni of ife... A slave to the Jallohs.

Igboho never lied!!

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by NgwalandAba(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

How are Hausas different from the Fulanis? Let’s tell each other the truth, they are the same and savages.

Who are those that always kill southerners in the North during those days? Are they Fulanis?

Who are those Always fomenting trouble in Sabo around south? Are they not the same Hausas?

Who are those Okada guys that suddenly resort to stabbing people for simple disagreements? Are they not Hausas?

An Hausa man will have a fight with an individual in the South, he will stab him and go and call his mates to cause trouble even for simple things that normal talks can solve.

Hausas have been the savages before and now the Fulanis have took it from them at this era.

OK,in that case they all need to be attacked.. stupid northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Veqtor: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Does it mean that ds absolute senseless post made it to front page or what? why so many views?

Ppl would b falling ds Fulani truant’s gimmicks to draw attention..even me, i entered d thread.

Rubbish.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Veqtor: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

You this stupid fula boy from Guinea again ! Must you always exhibit your stupidity for the whole world to see ? It is so easy to see through your hypocrisy,cow !

Now listen,whatever issue that might have brought up this crisis between the Yoruba and Hausa in Ibadan or elsewhere will be resolved speedily. It happened at Ife; it was resolved ,it happened at Oshogbo; it was equally resolved.

We,Yoruba don't have any problem with the Hausa but with you fulani just like everyone else. Primitive fulanis with their backward mentality are thorns in everyone's flesh,Hausas inclusive.

You see,your futile attempt to project your fula tribe as most invincible and brave warriors is always laughable ! I put it to you that fulanis are bunch of cowards who have only mastered the art of deception as a potent weapon of war. This is why you always attack your victims in the dead of the night; killing children and raping women ! Physically, you are a weak people; weaklings.

You said we hardly attack fulani herdsmen,right ? Where is Seriki fulani of Igangan now ? The stupid Iskilu Wakilu that called himself the defender of fulanis in Ibarapa land is on the run after he lost most of his fulani fighters in a battle with a handful of local boys of Ibarapa land.

Your herdsmen are cowards who can't fight face to face. I'm speaking from experience, believe it or not. They attack and run away; guerrilla's tactics ! We will soon neutralize that cowardly tactics too,very,very shortly.

So shut up your fura stinking mouth ! Hausa ain't our problems. We can disagree with them but it is only temporary. We love the Hausa,but we hate you fulanis from Guinea !

Gbam!
Well said.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
TimeManager:

Are you minding those illiterates overrating themselves. Have they ever won the presidency without the alliance of either SE or SW. Buhari and his CPC & ANPP failed three times & was crying like a wet fowl on TV until the SW came to his rescue.. idiotic ingrates.
The NC were never in alliance with the core north until 2015 when they adopted APC enmasse.

kiss the truth!

God bless you.

It’s the fault of the Southerners. Shebi man we dey always shout North North are this and that and that has gotten into their brains.

Why did the Kano/Katsina votes not give Buhari victory when he tried in 2003 and the following years he keep facing defeat.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
@ emboldened the dimwit weren't even original. cheesy

They simply copied the methods Arabs used to conquer the Barbars in North Africa the previous century.

They have been lacking originality like that cheesy

The only difference is that the Barbars still resisted the Arabs a little because not all of them converted to Islam unlike Hausas.

How do you expect people without brains to be original?

The funniest thing is that people have known their treachery which was why RUGA failed.

People know Fulanis are treacherous and eternal betrayers.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

How do you expect people without brains to be original?

The funniest thing is that people have known their treachery which was why RUGA failed.

People know Fulanis are treacherous and eternal betrayers.
I tell you my brother, Fulanis should be the last tribe to claim bravery or accuse others of treachery.

They have gotten everything they have in Nigeria today through treachery.

From the sultanate seat they occupy to the presidential seat they now occupy.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
man... I reply you because I believe you can engage in constructive agurment... Maybe I was wrong!!

Have a nice day!

But I want you to have this at the back out mind... The jallohs are by far ahead of you...

Igboho never lied!!

I won’t grant you the right to argument and I won’t be civil with you like I used to.

Isn’t that why you always call us cowards? Because we chose to be civil in all we do. Isn’t that?

Henceforth I’ve marked you, it will always be fire and no respect because you have crossed the line.

Yes I am not civil and I don’t want to be civil!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by TimeManager(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
stop chest beating young man!!

Let me give you a brief history....

In 1457, the Fulanis and Tsoede, the king of Nupe, invaded Oyo and sacked the capital where Onigbogi, the Alaafin (king), fled to the land of the Ibariba and died there.

The Oyo Empire had no king for 85 years until Ofinran became Alaafin in 1542

They drove them into Ibariba lands(meanwhile Ibariba people were so nice to Oyo, later on Oyo people's wars were Ibariba people's war too, they were like allies), after some decades, the Oyo kingdom restreghtened and later defeated the Nupe army, the defeat marked the renaissance of Oyo kingdom's power and might which stretched far across into the lands of the Ashanti.

I want you to chest beat with documented history... Not dishing out informations base on merly assumptions!
You're only validating what we are telling you as being cowards. You(fulani) hid behind the Nupes who led the attacks. You always hid your cowardly ass behind an indigenous tribe. When Oyo empire launched her counterattack, the Nupes were roundly defeated in the same manner fulani were blown in the heads during jalumi war.
It tells you that Yoruba do not unneccessarily incite, launch or provoke an attacks against anyone but when you bring the fight to them, they would fight back and make you pay dearly.

kiss the truth!

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

I won’t grant you the right to argument and I won’t be civil with you like I used to.

Isn’t that why you always call us cowards? Because we chose to be civil in all we do. Isn’t that?

Henceforth I’ve marked you, it will always be fire and no respect because you have crossed the line.

You can imagine the retard....how I wish those Oni and other of our leaders will shun this their civility and diplomacy in resolving conflicts, these bastards deserve eye for an eye and no mercy.. You can imagine them always calling us cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Samson0599:

You can imagine the retard....how I wish those Oni and other of our leaders will shun this their civility and diplomacy in resolving conflicts, these bastards deserve eye for an eye and no mercy.. You can imagine them always calling us cowards.

Now I’m of the opinion that even people like Oni should not be civil anymore.

Civility won’t help us as Yoruba because people we are up against don’t believe in rules. They are savages.

If the people that surrounded us are like us in their civility, then it’s good being civil but how do you allow peace when your neighbor always want fights.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Arewa1stSon: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

that you won't be civil with me again?? Like you you I take nairaland shits serous?? You think I have your time or will feel emotional over your reply?? This might the last time I will ever reply you...
You are not even what I taught you are...

I rather stay in a room with an igbo man... Knowing fully well that we hate each other.

Than stay with pretentious hypocrites!!

Thank God say una display unaselves on time... Cos we were about to make the biggest mistake of the century!!

You're always welcome to bark on my mention... I don already see you finish!!

Like I said... The table will soon turn!!

For now carry your cutlass go to shasha and enjoy....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Arewa1stSon: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
TimeManager:

You're only validating what we are telling you as being cowards. You(fulani) hid behind the Nupes who led the attacks. You always hid your cowardly ass behind an indigenous tribe. When Oyo empire launched her counterattack, the Nupes were roundly defeated in the same manner fulani were blown in the heads during jalumi war.
It tells you that Yoruba do not unneccessarily incite, launch or provoke an attacks against anyone but when you bring the fight to them, they would fight back and make you pay dearly.

kiss the truth!
kiss the truth...

The fulanis conquered the Nupes... They've an Emir!!

They only followed the Jallohs for some practical at that time...

The fulanis at that time lead the war!!

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by TimeManager(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Have a nice day!

But I want you to have this at the back out mind... The jallohs are by far ahead of you...

Igboho never lied!!
Yes. Igboho called him fulani slave for going to Abuja. He would have called him ijaw slàve if it were GEJ that Ooni went to meet in Abuja. So, what's special about it.
Same way your fulani emirs, Governors & your Sultan were Yoruba slaves, running to OBJ in Abuja when OPC were killing northerners & Northern police in Lagos, begging OBJ to stop Gani Adams.

Buhari was also Tinubu slave when he practically relocated from Daura to Lagos, asslicking Tinubu for Presidential victory like a tamed dog.

kiss the truth!

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
that you won't be civil with me again?? Like you you I take nairaland shits serous?? You think I have your time or will feel emotional over your reply?? This might the last time I will ever reply you...

I rather stay in a room with an igbo man... Knowing fully well that we hate each other.

Thank God say una display unaselves on time... Cos we were about to make the biggest mistake of the century!!

I don’t fall for that Igbo or other rhetorics so spare me that.

Firstly, have you ever spoken up in solidarity with the Yorubas with all these herdsmen menace is the past months? So why should I show solidarity to you?

Are the Yorubas hypocrites when the Fulanis like you that think us as friends fail to speak up when Northerners destroy people farms and hard work?

Then who are the hypocrites? My friend that burn my farm in the night and ask me not to be angry because of friendship OR a friend that tell it to my face that I’m wrong.

If you like go and join Igbo or Ijaw group, I don’t give a bleep because you have the right to association.

We Yorubas don’t want your savage friendship anymore. You are also treacherous like your Fulani ancestors. If Nairaland means nothing to you then why did you open this thread in the first place?

You have now resorted to appealing to pity after we have pummeled you from left right and center and cowardly run away like your Fulani in our farms usually do.

You find trouble, people react, appeal to pity, run away, and then come another time when they have loose guard to start all over again.

People that respond to situation and call you out are not pretentious. It is Buhari that betrayed the Western friendship that is treacherous, betrayal, and pretentious.

When Buhari was visiting Bourdillon with El-Rufai kneeling down he was portraying himself like a friend, but when he got to power his pretense got exposed and he betrayed virtually all his comrades.

Fulanis are betrayal, cowards, pretentious, and evil. You just showed your Fulani blood with this thread too!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Stay in a room with an Igbo? same ibo you attack here Everytime....Lol, only if you know the level you people are hated now all over Nigeria. Well I trust my ibo guys,dey no get time for nonsense diplomacy and civility,God bless ESN

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

Firstly, have you ever spoken up in solidarity with the Yorubas with all these herdsmen menace is the past months? So why should I show solidarity to you?

Are the Yorubas hypocrites when the Fulanis like you that think us as friends fail to speak up when Northerners destroy people farms and hard work?

Then who are the hypocrites? My friend that burn my farm in the night and ask me not to be angry because of friendship OR a friend that tell it to my face that I’m wrong.

If you like go and join Igbo or Ijaw group, I don’t give a bleep because you have the right to association.

We Yorubas don’t want your savage friendship anymore. You are also treacherous like your Fulani ancestors. If Nairaland means nothing to you then why did you open this thread in the first place?

You have now resorted to appealing to pity after we have pummeled you from left right and center and cowardly run away like your Fulani in our farms usually do.

You find trouble, people react, appeal to pity, run away, and then come another time when they have loose guard to start all over again.

People that respond to situation and call you out are not pretentious. It is Buhari that betrayed the Western friendship that is treacherous, betrayal, and pretentious.

When Buhari was visiting Bourdillon with El-Rufai kneeling down he was portraying himself like a friend, but when he got to power his pretense got exposed and he betrayed virtually all his comrades.

Fulanis are betrayal, cowards, pretentious, and evil. You just showed your Fulani blood with this thread too!
100 gbosas for you, infact I cut cap for you for this perfect reply

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
TimeManager:

Yes. Igboho called him fulani slave for going to Abuja. He would have called him Ijaw if it were GEJ that Ooni went to meet in Abuja. So, what's special about it.
Same way your fulani emirs, Governors & your Sultan were Yoruba slaves, running to OBJ in Abuja when OPC were killing northerners & Northern police in Lagos, begging OBJ to stop Gani Adams.

Buhari was also Tinubu slave when he practically relocated from Daura to Lagos, asslicking Tinubu for Presidential victory like a tamed dog.

kiss the truth!

God bless you again my brother.

These Fulanis have been twisting words since and they usually qualify situation using different metrics for identical things.

A Northerner will betray a southerner, they will call it sophistication and Northeen influence.

A southerner will betray a Northerner, they will call him treacherous and a betrayal.

Jonathan fail to honor agreement in 2015, they said he betrayed the North.

The same Buhari fail to honor agreement, they said he’s dealing with his comrades.

—OPC killed Hausas and their leaders were all running to the OBJ to beg, they call it Northerners threatening.

—Southern leaders go to the Buhari to tell him to tame the herdsmen situation, they say they are slaves to the North.

This rubbish need to stop because people have used English to give the North too many wins when in reality they are not spectacular.

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Arewa1stSon: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

keep crying... I have made it clear!!

We all know who the real betrayals are....!!!

When we talk of betrayal... I commot cap for west!!

The jallohs don't betray... They don't fake love!!

Meet the major tribes in Nigeria and conduct a cencus...
They'll tell you the main tribe that are known as sophisticated betrayals!!

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cc seun Lalasticala Dominique the op of this thread is trying to incite violence and inter tribal fights and you are well aware the kind of consequences it could cause.

This thread doesn't deserve a minute on Nairaland
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by TimeManager(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
kiss the truth...

The fulanis conquered the Nupes... They've an Emir!!

They only followed the Jallohs for some practical at that time...

The fulanis at that time lead the war!!
Nupe don't have an Emir, they have Etsu!.. You Never Conquered them.

The Kanuri defeated the fulani.

The Tiv defeated the fulani.

The Nupe defeated fulani.

The Igala defeated fulani.

The Yoruba defeated fulani. All stopped fulani incursion to the south.

The only tribe you deceived with religion, using the talakawas to wage war against their rulers is the hausas. You can see fulani are a bloodline of cowards.

kiss the truth!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Arewa1stSon: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

God bless you again my brother.

These Fulanis have been twisting words since and they usually qualify situation using different metrics for identical things.

A Northerner will betray a southerner, they will call it sophistication and Northeen influence.

A southerner will betray a Northerner, they will call him treacherous and a betrayal.

Jonathan fail to honor agreement in 2015, they said he betrayed the North.

The same Buhari fail to honor agreement, they said he’s dealing with his comrades.

OPC killed Hausas and their leaders were all running to the OBJ beg, they call it Northerners threatening.

Southern leaders go to the president to tell him to tame the situation, they say he’s a slave to the North.

This rubbish need to stop because people have used English to give the North too many wins when in reality they are not spectacular.

what I know is that igboho made it clear that oni is a Fulani slave!! He also made it clear that most of your governors and Traditional rulers are slaves...

You guys should stop trying to twist my guy igboho's statement mana!!

For me... I strongly believe igboho!!

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Hushbingo: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Arewa ku farka....

This is not about herdsmen... This is about the north!!

This is an attack on Hausa traders... Because a Hausa man alleged killed a man while fighting!

Waten concern these traders... Concern one Hausa individually fighting a Yoruba man which resulted to his death??

Information reaching us directly from the Hausas in ibadan... Is that their Bussiness places are being burnt down and innocent armless Hausas are being attacked.

You're wicked... Go to the front page, you will see how Fulanis turned Ondo farmers to jobless people as their crops were fed to cattles...

I can't wait for this reign of terror to be over... But above all, i am leaving this country with my gal for you and co-conspirators to rule.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

The Jallohs are betrayers and cowards.

What other tribes think don’t matter here because everyone talk based on interest.

You jallows betray everyone you come in contact with since the days of your ancestors. Through treachery and religion, you took people land and you call that not being treacherous?

You are killers too and savages. You should not exist with human beings in the current age and time.

You love cows than humans and don’t value human lives which explains why the North is a killing field.

You are also not United like people believe, if so why are you killing each other for games all this whole? People that love themselves don’t kill them selves. Your bandits, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, and other groups kill their own citizens because of money, religion, and influence. You are barbarians.

Just because we don’t speak doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
what I know is that igboho made it clear that oni is a Fulani slave!! He also made it clear that most of your governors and Traditional rulers are slaves...

You guys should stop trying to twist my guy igboho's statement mana!!

For me... I strongly believe igboho!!

Lol. I’m happy you have been tamed by superior minds.

Next time you have to mark people you engage with intellectually online and desist from quoting people with superior mindset than you. The Yorubas are one of those.

The Northern leaders that head to the south to dialogue when OPC dealt with your kinsmen are not slaves right? Why did they not just invade the west and start shooting people if they are not cowards.

You are speaking to people with brains on this thread so the usual tactics don’t work. Pay attention!!!

10 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Look at the dimwit trying to use Igbo words on Yorubas

Sophisticated treachery indeed!

Be original for once grin

Show that you have something upstairs!

Your whole tribe owe their entire existence to treachery

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by babtoundey(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, good you are beginning to see things clearly. Something I have seen a long time ago.

Also, please stop blaming Buhari. This is a trap. If Buhari had spoken, they'd say "because it affected Fulani/Hausa".. At least, now they'll know that Buhari's silence has nothing to do with tribalism.

As for the Hausa-Fulani attempted division, I also predicted it. The Southerners failed attempt to cause division between the Hausa and the Fulani is what provoked this. I knew a lot of Hausas were in trouble immediately I read about that news. They blamed the Hausa man squarely so they'd have reason to unleash mayhem.

I am neither Hausa nor Fulani, but these things are very clear for all to see.

As for that presidency that's causing the SW to disrupt the peace of my beloved Nigeria, they'll NOT have it. It's not a threat, but a promise.

Nigeria must better.

People are dying, women are being raped, properties and are being destroyed, maruading herders are every kidnapping maiming and killing and you are talking of presidency. Are you sure that thing in your head is not dust? To hell with you and your presidency.

By the way, presidency, as you put it is not your father's property. Nigeria belongs to us all. Stop irritating us. It is not only the Southwest that complains and reacts to the atrocities of the demonic herders. all the states in SE, SS, NC are fed up of the criminal tendencies of gun-wielding herders.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by franchasng: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fulani will never go to a community and develop that community, never. They will only bring destruction and backwardness. Just imagine the kind of hut and slum they turned the great city of Ibadan into.

Fulani people, please I want to ask, will heaven fall if an average Fulani rents decent house in the city, build mansion and contribute to the development of the host community instead of living in thick forests and constituting nuisance and causing anarchy

I may disagree with some Yorubas on political views and some national issues, but as an Igbo man I am, I will never lie against any tribe. Yorubas are accommodating and never violent. However you look at this, take it from me, Hausa-Fulanis are to be blamed because they love bloodshed and destruction wherever they go, and that's why they hardly invest in developmental projects in their host communities so that they can cause mayhem and flee immediately without regretting anything to be lost.

My only problem with Yorubas is their continuous inclination to the North, instead of boldly standing on their own and even pushing for peaceful division of Nigeria because of all Nigerian tribes, Yorubas stand better chance of surviving disintegration of Nigeria yet fear and will I say political greed won't allow them summon the guts to secede from Nigeria so all these anarchy of the Fulanis will end forever. angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Femi Otedola's Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.