Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) (100522 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition / See Video Of Mr Macaroni & Other Protesters Stripped And Tied In Police Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by kristen12(f): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Superpower(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this
Keep loving it till it gets to your turn.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
I'm sorry but Macaroni deserves it, I though he is too intelligent not to know when to step down and restartegize. he either wanted this to happen to him as part of the agenda otherwise he is daft!!

This is a legitimate struggle that is in danger of being extinguished by being led by people idiots without a strategy or intelligence. Because you are a famous musician or comedian does not make you a good leader or strategist!!! How do you declare a protest on a road in the middle of a pandemic when large groupings are banned and the police and attorney general have warned you? You opened your yansh and nobody can defend you!!!

He has internet followership, why doesnt he start to float his party and mobilize youths to contest for elective office?

I just hope he doesnt catch covid in detention!!!

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Antoeni:
You are Mad by Breaking the Law.
It’s Clear that been Stupid and insensitive is Your God Given Talent, Please Don’t Misuse it all the Time

Furk such laws and those that enforce them!!!!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Farki: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

No problem it will soon be your turn, election is in two years o, I hope you will still be alive by then.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by epondudu: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Damsyjay:
werey
You are the real werey......freedom of expression.
See how they are packed like sardines.. grin
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by waveskaaya(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Your so stupid��
Okoroawusa:
I Love this
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

Then you're a bastard

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Wolfeye: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Beverlyjean:

U are the reason white people call blacks animals...and are racist towards blacks

If I were a white person there is no way I’ll have regard for the black race. No way. The most astutely stupid people abound in Africa.
Leaders so retarded that you just have to give up. No hope.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Sharpxp: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
I can see some fools saying this is good. Seriously we all deserve the calamity called Buhari as president.

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Wolfeye: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is beautiful .

HE CAN START SOME FREAKY FREAKY THERE grin grin

You can either be an activist or a comedian

Choose your job wisely.

You’re first a human being. One day e go reach your door. No worry

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Rocboy112: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's bad about it, doesn't he remove his cloth at home?

He was trying to topple a good northern president.

We northerners cannot sit idle and allow the SW to paint our president bad. This same president built the Lagos to Maradi Niger Republic train tracks to ensure that the yorubas travel to Niger to get education and tourism.
you are a dullard

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Regex: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Una go hear am.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by kenysheg101(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

We northerners cannot sit idle and allow the SW to paint our president bad. This same president built the Lagos to Maradi Niger Republic train tracks to ensure that the yorubas travel to Niger to get education and tourism.
Which education would the west get from north and Niger? The type you have given to yourself and your people? We don't need such accaid knowledge. Tourism in Niger? Sambisa forest would be good for you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by epondudu: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:
I'm sorry but Macaroni deserves it, he is too intelligent to get himself involved with this. he either wanted this to happen to him as part of the agenda otherwise he is daft!!

This is a legitimate struggle that is in danger of being extinguished by being led by people idiots without a strategy or intelligence. Because you are a famous musician or comedian does not make you a good leader or strategist!!! How do you declare a protest on a road in the middle of a pandemic when large groupings are banned and the police and attorney general have warned you? You opened your yansh and nobody can defend you!!!

He has internet followership, why doesnt he start to float his party and mobilize youths to contest for elective office?

I just hope he doesnt catch covid in detention!!!
Dj switch as thought them the easier way out of this country.. ASYLUM

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Grace001: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
I keep saying it.. Those that run the affairs of this country are HEARTLESS WICKED and BRUTAL.

They can order killings of masses who want to change the status quo or ask for the truth without blinking eyes, it’s not as if they care about the masses.

Nigeria is a cursed irredeemable country that isn’t worth protesting for or die for.

I knew those protesters arrested now will suffer in the hand of this good for nothing useless Nigeria government.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Farki: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
F3dan:
They never see anything, what concerns LCC with shooting and SARS matter?
They should have channeled their grievances to police and Army headquarters.

You mean the same army that wouldn't bring a prime witness forward for the panel into this very shooting?

It's like you just entered Nigeria last night.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Really? Apologize to Ndigbo for ....?
It doesn't matter where you are from as far as you have issues with where I am from I pick it up with you.

My guy,

you are not making sense

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is beautiful .

HE CAN START SOME FREAKY FREAKY THERE grin grin

You can either be an activist or a comedian

Choose your job wisely.

He can freaky freaky to Canada.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thewrath:
Oh poor macaroni....Yorubas have abandoned him
#NoBalls

You again. Poor macaroni indeed. lol grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Farki: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kimjongun:
They are making money from fake activism, Yahoo activist

Since you are his account manager how much has he made?
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by dalongjnr: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hooin,it's becoming freaky,freaky! He's doing well!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Ladikwa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
This police people don't have, this will only attract sympathy to him, before you know it other celebrities will start showing solidarity followed by their fans then it will be out of control.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Sharpxp: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Antoeni:
You are Mad by Breaking the Law.
It’s Clear that been Stupid and insensitive is Your God Given Talent, Please Don’t Misuse it all the Time
Sense is far from you. The law and order that your so called politicians has been breaking for eons? What has the calamity called Buhari done positively since he entered office?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Abudu2000(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thewrath:
Oh poor macaroni....Yorubas have abandoned him
#NoBalls
when we say edo no be yoruba they feel insulted now see. Yoruba only have mouth at home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/endsars-mr-macaroni-protesters-stripped-subjected-to-inhumane-conditions-pics/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPAJIQnTU2/?igshid=h9rwhtqeu5um

Nigerians dont realise what is going on, do they?

On the International front, we are back to the days where the Nigerian regime knows that they are three superpowers supporting them. Biden, is Buhari's person. He and Obama brought Buhari into power. The United Kingdom of course supports the Northern part of Nigeria. And China is in love with totalitarian regimes.
Buhari can kill those protesters and NOTHING will happen.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by sammirano: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Who z macaroni? Until d youth know what to do they will continue suffering
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Neddstark: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why didnt Peter P-Square and Davido join this protest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Khadrenaline(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Na God go punish you this akuya!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by tunjiajayi: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

My guy,

you are not making sense

I don't expect a monkey to be able to use fire.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Lilymax(f): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this
Attention seeking mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.