Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa (28023 Views)

Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
The government gave one slot to all CSOs and they needed to agree who to push forward. That's how the man emerged.
thebosstrevor1:
He was employed by so called human rights organizations.

Since his employers wants to pull out from the panel, the lawyer will also pull out.

This shows that there is someone( puppet master) organizing the show from somewhere.

The lawyer and the so called acti-vists on the panel are all actors in the puppet show.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by AroleOduduwa2: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jimasun:
Resign and get the hell out of the panel. Who you epp Omo ale

Omo iran ki ran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by satos123(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
By time they turn hustleer to begger our eyws go open
Lagos state a state where touts have say than responsible person
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by nedekid: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
I saw people rejoicing that protesters were arrested,

I went to check the profile of this people to confirm to myself that they are foreigners, But Alas they were Nigerians

They same nigeria we all complain about,

I have come to the conclusion that Majority of Nigerians want Nigeria to remain like this forever
My sista, I weak..

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

I went to check the profile of this people to confirm to myself that they are foreigners, But Alas they were Nigerians

I have come to the conclusion that Majority of Nigerians want Nigeria to remain like this forever

Most of them are 30k slaves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Boko haram terrorists and IPOB terrorists started from protest if you remember.

You are a certified psychiatric patient and please see a psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is exactly what this rogue government wants. They weren't commited to delivering justice for victims of police brutality in the first place
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by BlackfireX: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
What are they protesting against??

Why are they distracting our Darling president
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Lightorder: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
Later, the bastard called Desmond Efulefu Elliot will come out to call us "Children" for coming out to protest...

It shall never be well with the people who intentionally enthroned General Buhari with their votes and comment here.
Amen!!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by PissfulProtester: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

You are empty if truly you see this protest as justifiable. what is the need, biko? when hoodlums hijack it now, you people will still be the ones shouting everywhere that the government has sent thugs to disrupt a peaceful protest. We are yet to recover from the just concluded endSARS protest .but to our surprise some of you are still calling for another. make Una get brain na

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
capitalzero:

Police brutality is issue not even arrests. Anybody can get arrested
Gani Fawenmi would never be part of that panel from the beginning.

There can never be another Gani and any other lawyer in Nigeria parading himself/ herself as a human rights attorney/ activist, a constitutional lawyer or nurses the illusion of being for the oppressed people is nothing but a legal scammer riding on the back of the oppressed for more clientele, more political recognition and appointments with an induction into the the political looting class and the likes of keyamo, Falana, Sagay, Ozekomeh and co proves this assertions to be very valid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Lightorder: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

oh ! You don’t know?? People reinforced this mess in 2015 with their eyes wide open. This is why before I give alms to any nigerian, i see myself fighting myself to do so. Most Nigerians are malus in human form. They are destined to suffer and die doing so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

How did Bokoharam start from protests? How is IPoB terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by somehow: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sanwo Olu
You do well.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by tolexy007(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
Later, the bastard called Desmond Efulefu Elliot will come out to call us "Children" for coming out to protest...

It shall never be well with the people who intentionally enthroned General Buhari with their votes and comment here.

Amen to that.

#FreeMrMacaroni
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Bond136: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

Queen you can't blame them it is called d abducted syndrome, whereby a kidnapper kidnap a victim and only for d kidnapped to begin to fall in love with them even to d point of dying for the kidnapper because wen they are held in captivity for too long they begin to think that is actually wat dey deserve. They will always defend their captors best tin to do is to avoid such slave people, and they always have excuses such as tribal, religion, I come in peace...

2 Likes

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by capitalzero: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
byrron:

There can never be another Gani and any other lawyer in Nigeria parading himself/ herself as a human rights attorney/ activist, a constitutional lawyer or nurses the illusion of being for the oppressed people is nothing but a legal scammer riding on the back of the oppressed for more clientele, more political recognition and appointments with an induction into the the political looting class and the likes of keyamo, Falana, Sagay, Ozekomeh and co proves this assertions to be very valid.

Ebun, Tope Akinyode and host of others are trying . Dynamic has changed we shouldn't expect to see exact gani fawehinmi. Military regime is not democrazy .Politicians are very deceptive. Sincere people may be deceived to join them to bring about change. Deception is hallmark of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by AfonjaConehead: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
The south needs deliverance from the north.
Genuine Nigerians needs deliverance from the evil APC.

Worst thing is,APC have tightened it's grip on the nation thru all manners of evil...from fulanis to agberoes to military to police....but God pass them
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Sonn(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

My dear friend, IPOB is never a terrorists group, who and who did they terrorise? the only crime they committed is protest and agitation, they did not for one day touch any government property, they are people that has refused to remain in a country that oppress and marginalise them, they do not bear weapons, they are freedom fighters without weapons, Nigeria is not fair to them and they decided to go which is usual all the world, tell me what made them terrorists
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by openmine(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
PenuelFarms:
The government gave one slot to all CSOs and they needed to agree who to push forward. That's how the man emerged.
You might be wasting your time trying to explain to an autobot that has been programmed to defend the deeds of a failing president!
Anyone who followed the aftermath of the #endsars protest should know too well that this panel was set up by the Lagos state government!
Even if you explain from now till tomorrow, they will still look for a way of defending their paymasters!

2 Likes

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by chatinent: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
I respect his speech.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Mitsurugi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He was employed by so called human rights organizations.

Since his employers wants to pull out from the panel, the lawyer will also pull out.

This shows that there is someone( puppet master) organizing the show from somewhere.

The lawyer and the so called actingvists on the panel are all actors in the puppet show.

Please just shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Mitsurugi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

And Nigeria will remain like this forever

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Mrbenny001: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tell that to Late Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr. Protest and civil disobedience has freed thousands of generation from slavery... I'm surprise grown up person like you comparing bokoharam with freedom fighters...
You foolish no bi Small
OyigboUpdate:

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by pharmagba: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

No
That's not the case
You see after the #endsars protest the government set up a cyber security unit and one of their objective is to infiltrate the social media and support the government gruesome attitude and also issue threats to youth online. Some go as far as supporting herdsman killing and mocking other ethnic regions

Don't be discouraged.

The Nigerian spirit will not die, it's a matter of 3years the truth will come out

3 Likes

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Reference(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
That is what I am saying. They have not changed. They cannot change. They will not change. All the lives lost, resources lost all over the country the past protest has not moved them into considering their ways and towing the path of honour, good conscience and dedicated service. They insist on the status quo and this is simply because those who suffer most from their sorry, misguided state hail their obnoxious actions today as they have done many times before and watch their beloved country continue to sink in misery.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by kamden: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
We will never forget what this govt have done in 20/21
Heroes of our time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHRkLtTIWKg
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by hush15: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

May perpetrators of bad governance who denies Lagos and Nigeria at large, good and fair leadership, who silence and oppress the average, weak, the young and vulnerable never find joy in their homes, work and lives to their 4 th gen. As they are denying other, they too will live in denial in everything they do.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
capitalzero:

Ebun, Tope Akinyode and host of others are trying . Dynamic has changed we shouldn't expect to see exact gani fawehinmi. Military regime is not democrazy .Politicians are very deceptive. Sincere people may be deceived to join them to bring about change. Deception is hallmark of democracy.

I have seen enough deception in Nigeria for decades and the same way you listed the names above was exactly the same way I was listing the names of keyamo, falana, sagay, chris nwokobia 20 years ago as thoes trying their best just like you are doing at the moment because they all stood for the same principle as Gani at that point in time but after the death of Gani their true colors came out.

I'm no longer naive, gullible and deluded as I once did during my formative years as a teenager adoring these opportunistic individuals anymore and I'm not also a pessimist either but now guided by antecedents of the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Newton85: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

Why are you calling Desmond Elliot "efulefu"? Is he an Igbo?
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Grace001: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi / No Palliatives Left In Ekiti State, No Palliatives Ware - Ekiti Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.