Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa (28024 Views)

Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by joseph1832(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please let's see pictures or evidence of police brutality at Lekki Toll Gate.

I believe last week, I read on this forum the spate of violence that broke out in Alakuko area. The culprits were 'arrested' and they were treated the same way these protesters were. So I'm wondering where the case of police brutality came about.

Never forget our police treat almost all suspects the same way. Which is telling them to sit on the ground and them (the suspects) being shirtless.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by watchindelta(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
I saw people rejoicing that protesters were arrested,

I went to check the profile of this people to confirm to myself that they are foreigners, But Alas they were Nigerians

They same nigeria we all complain about,

I have come to the conclusion that Majority of Nigerians want Nigeria to remain like this forever
am telling you bro?! Nigeria will never good, so painfull to see the people that spoiled the country have so much support for the so call stupid citizens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Ade3131: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

I went to check the profile of this people to confirm to myself that they are foreigners, But Alas they were Nigerians

I have come to the conclusion that Majority of Nigerians want Nigeria to remain like this forever

My dear, to add to your submission, I believe that the black race is cursed. Look round the world and mention a first world country that is totally developed by blacks.

Thank God for the whites. We never would have known what true civilization or good governance is.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Turboking(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He was employed by so called human rights organizations.

Since his employers wants to pull out from the panel, the lawyer will also pull out.

This shows that there is someone( puppet master) organizing the show from somewhere.

The lawyer and the so called actingvists on the panel are all actors in the puppet show.
bros aswear, your brain dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Sagay212: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oga resign and stop collecting free money for a useless panel that has refused to deliver justice. A useless panel set up to waste people's time when they know they won't follow the law. How many of the useless accused policemen have been arrested? Crazy cursed politicians.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by luuvv: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jimasun:
Resign and get the hell out of the panel. Who you epp Omo ale
Pele o Omo oshi ayirada

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by stormborn28(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Since his employers wants to pull out from the panel, the lawyer will also pull out.

This shows that there is someone( puppet master) organizing the show from somewhere

The lawyer and the so called actingvists on the panel are all actors in the puppet show.
BMC miscreants.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by stormborn28(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
Please let's see pictures or evidence of police brutality at Lekki Toll Gate.

I believe last week, I read on this forum the spate of violence that broke out in Alakuko area. The culprits were 'arrested' and they were treated the same way these protesters were. So I'm wondering where the case of police brutality came about.

Never forget our police treat almost all suspects the same way. Which is telling them to sit on the ground and them (the suspects) being shirtless.
this is one of BMC miscreants whose brain was removed and replaced with sawdust

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by iSufferFools: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
stormborn28:
this is one of BMC miscreants whose brain was removed and replaced with sawdust
I'm sure the way you jumped to conclusion is the same way your loser of a father jumped inside your mother to birth the dweeb that is you.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by nemynely(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
What was he thinking before? Dat Naija fit beta? Whosile! No hope or chance of that happening ever.
Naija is beyond redemption. You can go ahead to believe whatever tickles your fancy, say Amen to whatever prayers are made for this hopeless amalgamation, claim optimism all you like, fast from now till Jesus returns again but I am so sorry to say Naija will continue to deteriorate exponentially!

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by fortune1968: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Prior to 2015 elections , a friend told me that Buhari has sympathy for Boko Haram and criminal herders . I didn't believe.him and went ahead to support him (Buhari ) Now , l know better . I didn't then believe that a terrorist president can exist .

3 Likes

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by four44: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

they are not in majority but few that are on the pay roll of this fail government or they are benefiting in one way or other from this fail government or they are benefiting from the failure of this govt or they are closely related to some people in govt. As we all know average Nigerians is selfish once they are benefiting from something or somewhere either good or bad they would not care how it is negatively affecting their neighbors
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by learnedman(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Buharistick the nepotistic tyrant! A leopard can never change its spots
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by ipobarethieves: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

They are Children of 8,anger, Arsonists and destruction.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Okoroawusa: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oga if since October you cant categorically come out and tell us based on your findings so far if a massacre actually occured at the Lekki Toll Plaza on 20th October 2020 then resign....
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Jimasun: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

Omo iran ki ran
Iyalaya e
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Neddstark: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

What is the solution to make Nigeria better? You think continuous protests will cause that or actually hinder progress? If your shop was burnt during the endsars protests, you wont be saying this. Government told citizens do not block the roads, you block the roads and you expect there not to be consequences? When you were growing up, and your parents told you not to be outside by Night, why didnt you say that is bullcrap and do otherwise? If you cannot obey this government, which government will you obey? The one led by you? Crap. Maybe when you went abroad you once saw their citizens block their airport roads because they want justice for some certain people? By the way, I rejoiced on the arrests and I am not a foreigner. Come and beat me.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by seunayantokun(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This shows that there is someone( puppet master) organizing the show from somewhere.

Just check your mind and ensure your conscience is working well. Because the support you are giving the government which is responsible for the ongoing bloodshed and inhumanity going on in Nigeria is a coin with two sides. You naturally take both sides when you take one side.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by dahnimoh(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
You mean you have not
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why are you wasting your time and government resources ?
Since you're not productive leave and let better person replace you.
Yoruba son who can not even reason with his brain that some are behind using non Yoruba to destroy south/west of ours. Let them go and protest in their respective states too. Enough of all these rubbish
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by NaMe4: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

Didn't you see when buhari was hailing them online warriors the other day? The zombies are on ultra mode right now. Even if their family members are maimed, they'll still support their crumb benefactor. Unfortunate set of Mumus.

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by stormborn28(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
iSufferFools:
I'm sure the way you jumped to conclusion is the same way your loser of a father jumped inside your mother to birth the dweeb that is you.
when you were birthed by your proustite mother, did she not informed you of your origin.... Orangutan was the father
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Cherez: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
People like this are the reasons I still have some conscience towards this country
This country is pathetic
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Alexandroanthon: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=JidennaJason post=99034714] Later, the bastard called Desmond Efulefu Elliot will come out to call us "Children" for coming out to protest...

It shall never be well with the people who intentionally enthroned General Buhari with their votes and comment here.
[/quote
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Alexandroanthon: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
Later, the bastard called Desmond Efulefu Elliot will come out to call us "Children" for coming out to protest...

It shall never be well with the people who intentionally enthroned General Buhari with their votes and comment here.

See that animal as a fool

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by jojothaiv(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
AND SOME MOFOs, POTENTIAL MUGUs and WASHED UP OBJECTIVE THINKING OPONUs will still want to ask for a piece of evidence before they draw their useless conclusion..

Awon Uncle and Aunty Thomases lasan lasan....
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by iSufferFools: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
stormborn28:
when you were birthed by your proustite mother, did she not informed you of your origin.... Orangutan was the father
nope, no such thing. Your bastard father and your LovePeddler mother adopted you from weasels.

That's a fact!
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by TemmyT002(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

Yeah, as long as they continue to get stipends
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Ovoko30: 1:02am On Feb 14, 2021
The same police that said the protesters violated covid 19 protocols still loaded humans like sardine inside a bus. Do our nigerian security agencies have conscience. Thats why you see most of them dont make it after they retire because the curse on their heads are too much. Nigerian police ,please change for once
fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

He is a noise maker. He should just resign. In good conscience, he should just resign. People make noise to get popularity to become SAN. He was a member of Lekki Phase One Resident Association and their Legal Adviser that fought Fashola as a governor against the establishment of Lekki Toll gate . By then, he was not a SAN, Fashola won.

If those in support of the Tollgates like me should bring our groups to demonstrate in support of the Toll gate, there would be serious clash and there would be very serious and fatal casualties on the side of EndSARS protesters, they will say it is the government that sponsor hoodlums to wound and kill them.

You cannot stop LCC from the maintenance and construction of roads in that axis .You cannot stop the advert placement on the digital advert platform on that Tollgate . The maintenance of that road cannot be transferred to the government. We are all witnesses to the clean and well maintained road and continual construction works being undertaken by LCC at Lekki. The roads are getting bad and population is increasing.

If you are fighting Tinubu or APC you should not destroy Lagos. Those buses burnt are yet to be replaced. People rush in thousands daily at Oshodi, Obalende and Berger to board those buses, if Ambode had not imported many buses, the bus services would have collapsed and the people would be suffering.

You can go to Abuja, Adamawa and Anambra to disrupt developmental projects but allow Lagos to recover . We shall rebuild Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch / Who Got What In $16b Obasanjo Power Deals Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.