Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa (28021 Views)

Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by VTJN(m): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Racoon:
"When there is no justice for the people, there will not be peace for the government." Injustice only begat injustice.
Awzu SARS victims also want justice
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by fergie001: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2021
babaolofin:

He is a noise maker. He should just resign. In good conscience, he should just resign. People make noise to get popularity to become SAN.
He is already a SAN.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2021
fergie001:

He is already a SAN.

Did you read my submission very well. As at the time he was fighting for Lekki Phase One Resident Association under Fashola he has not become SAN. Also, when he took Lagos State to Court (Ambode ) over monthly environmental movement restrictions which he won, he has not become SAN.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by fergie001: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
babaolofin:

Did you read my submission very well. As at the time he was fighting for Lekki Phase One Resident Association under Fashola he has not become SAN. Also, when he took Lagos State to Court (Ambode ) over monthly environmental movement restrictions which he won, he has not become SAN.
No Problem.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by stormborn28(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
iSufferFools:
nope, no such thing. Your bastard father and your LovePeddler mother adopted you from weasels.

That's a fact!
there was something like that..you didn't ask....yes your imbe..cile mum who is a prostitute conceived you from the gbolas of ORANGUTAN.. IT WAS A WELL KNOW INCIDENT
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by ylaa(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amen and Amen, including pastor Tunde Bakare who told Nigerians that Buhari is the best thing after slice bread that will happen to Nigeria and Nigerians.
I keep asking, where is SAVE NIGERIA GROUP of pastor TUNDE BAKARE? Nigeria needs to be save NOW, where is Tunde Bakare and his Ojota campaign group.
As many that has sold Nigeria and Nigerians into the hands of these vagabonds will never know peace. Woe to herdsmen, woe to bokoharam sponsors, woe to miyetti allah. Woe to all those that have murdered our peaceful nation's.
Let the north go back to the north and leave us alone. We don't need their infected cows, after all cow meat is dangerous to our health.

quote author=JidennaJason post=99034714] Later, the bastard called Desmond Efulefu Elliot will come out to call us "Children" for coming out to protest...

It shall never be well with the people who intentionally enthroned General Buhari with their votes and comment here.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by iSufferFools: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
stormborn28:
there was something like that..you didn't ask....yes your imbe..cile mum who is a prostitute conceived you from the gbolas of ORANGUTAN.. IT WAS A WELL KNOW INCIDENT
do shut up you glorified buffoon. I guess the only thing your more than foolish self knows how to do is insult your already impoverished and bastardized generation.

You inconsequential twisted scallwag. Your entire lineage of poverty beaten wretched individuals should have offered you to your village gods as sacrifice. I guess by that they won't be suffering from damaged rectums.

So listen good you demented twerp. Fvck off and while you're at it, fvck your mother and her sisters.
Re: Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa by stormborn28(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
iSufferFools:
do shut up you glorified buffoon. I guess the only thing your more than foolish self knows how to do is insult your already impoverished and bastardized generation.

You inconsequential twisted scallwag. Your entire lineage of poverty beaten wretched individuals should have offered you to your village gods as sacrifice. I guess by that they won't be suffering from damaged rectums.

So listen good you demented twerp. Fvck off and while you're at it, fvck your mother and her sisters.
you see why you need urgent attention. You are suffering from neurodegenerative conditions. The transmission of sensory impulse from your spinal cord to your brain and vice verse is in terrible disarray.. Most of your reasoning is now coming from your anus...anus has become the substitute of your brain...

For temporary relief ,your skull will be filled with sawdust... Before the major operation... Your are a fvcker of cows just like your role model in ASO...nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign / NNPC Denies Reports On Fuel Pump Price Reduction / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Fault Social Investment Programme Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.