Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,977 members, 7,956,648 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (63440 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Exodora: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
OritoJasi:

Racoon is a big hypocrite. He is a typical ibo guy. Till today, ibos have not thought to protest against Wike's Obigbo massacre. But when it comes to Lekki 'massacre', the only massacre without deadbodies, all of dem will find their voice. The good thing is just that more and more people are seeing through their hypocrisy.
The name Rinu /Runu is also Igbo.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by nedekid: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are so guilty and deficient of the common sense.

Saying Tinubu is outta power for 13years is the greatest height of ignorance
He is smart by half.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by sulaak(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
babaolofin:

You are a very foolish person. I will never argue with a fool because people will not know the difference . Next time, groups in support of Lagos Developmental initiatives and Greater Lagos will come out, Police will not come or arrive very late, by the time EndSARS protesters suffer very great casualties, many of them would be forced out of Lagos. Lagos must be rebuilt.

It's obvious you are a fool , trying to play the ethnic card by blaming Igbos. We are still waiting from that criminal Tinubu to speak up about Fulani herders violence.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Youths, now you have the office address. The office is yours.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
sulaak:

It's obvious you are a fool , trying to play the ethnic card by blaming Igbos. We are still waiting from that criminal Tinubu to speak up about Fulani herders violence.

You are a fool and very useless coward. In my various submissions, where did I mention Igbos ?
You have just exposed your foolishness and backward imagination full of bitterness. Quote where I blamed or mention Igbos in my submissions. The Bible says the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the mind. You have just exposed those who destroyed Lagos.

I only said Lagos must be rebuilt. I said those who wants Lagos to be rebuilt (Lagos Developmental initiatives and Greater Lagos ) can clash with EndSARS protesters . Where did I mention Igbos ? Which means Igbos is represented in one of the two groups I mentioned. I now believed in what some people are saying about the last riot.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by DrLecter: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
I don't know what to make of this thread and the reactions to it. But, a few things to consider:
1. Clearly, anyone running the advertising assets (whether Loatsad or any other company for that matter) at the toll gate would at least definitely be paying LCC (for the use of that space and possibly for other ancillary costs like power), as well as LASAA (for annual signage fees).
2. Whose account extract was published? Loatsad or LCC?
3. If that is indeed Loatsad's bank account extract, then it seems Loatsad was the one paying LCC (all the payments were debits from Loatsad's account) and not the other way round (which is understandable given 1 above)
4. Now, what I do not understand is how Loatsad making payments to LCC (presumably owned by LASG) is evidence of Loatsad's or Tinubu's desperation to continue making money. Because, if indeed both entities were owned by the same ultimate beneficiary, why make Loatsad pay LCC fees monthly? At any rate, all Loatsad needs from LCC is maybe power and access to its leased space at the toll asset, so Loatsad's business can actually continue operating without LCC violating the ruling of the so-called judicial panel not to operate the tolls (Remember, whether the tolls are activated or not, cars will drive through...which is what Loatsad needs...visibility!)

But, I am learning more and more to not expect any sort of critical thinking or sense on this platform. Everyone just needs the smallest opportunity to blast the other tribe (even when they sound so idiotic and dumb! grin grin grin grin). We really deserve our leaders!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Inspirelove: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
The protests you and your kind encouraged and boasted you'd participate in, and participated in, saw to the destruction of a huge amount of private and public properties in Lagos.

People's livelihoods were shattered, the pieces of which they're still picking to this day. Pictures abound on the internet that bear testament to this.

Folks, and even the Lagos state government, are yet to recover from this, notwithstanding, destructive characters like you are still asking that people protest some more, poking holes in all attempts by the government to ensure all that destruction don't reoccur.

The alleged crimes for which you encourage these protests and destruction happened even more in your region, notably Anambra by Akwuzu SARS, but, in your characteristic deviousness, you've not seen any reason to call for or encourage protests in Anambra. Why is that so? Are the blood of those spilled in Lagos any more important than those of your blood brothers spilled in Anambra?

Why cant the protests hold in Anambra? Why arent you calling for the head of that idiot called Peter Obi?

Even the dolt you adore with all your heart, one Nnamdi Kanu, did the same. Two peas in a pod, the two of you.

Lagos will not only survive, she will thrive to your utter displeasure.

Your plans will FAIL!

Is a sad situation, should any sane and reasonable fellow ever encourage any group of idiots to protest considering the quantum of lives and properties that were destroyed in the last protest?. Some pundits put it at 12 billion US dollar that is about the size of Rwanda economy but their hatred for Tinubu and Lagos has made them to act without any iota of sanity. Lagos will not fail rather it will continue to flourish and prosper as the Lord liveth in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by stieyven(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he choose to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people, how much more the entire citizen of the country..
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too too late. John 3 :16
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by gstream: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

You should tell that to the herdsmen slaughtering your people with impunity & seizing your Land. I hope dem born you well enough to do that.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Dong2: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Sanchez01:
You probably wonder how an underfunded NPF suddenly got money to acquire riot gears and crispy new uniforms about a week since the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest was announced last week.

It is said that the Lagos State Government owns the LCC but every Tinubu's stooge understands that the wide-eyed, dogged politician in Bourdillon owns and controls the toll gate by proxy.

He probably funded the police within a week since the protest was announced last week. Strangely, the LCC provided the Black Maria unarmed protesters were caged in. The Toll Gate funds of BAT have been terribly affected that he would do anything to see it come alive again.

This is the smart thief that is eyeing the presidency.

Tinubu is losing fans daily.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by misterjosh(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
What is still surprising to me is why does LCC own a black maria... Is that what they use to transport their workers on a norm.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by sulaak(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2021
babaolofin:

You are a fool and very useless coward. In my various submissions, where did I mention Igbos ?
You have just exposed your foolishness and backward imagination full of bitterness. Quote where I blamed or mention Igbos in my submissions. The Bible says the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the mind. You have just exposed those who destroyed Lagos.

I only said Lagos must be rebuilt. I said those who wants Lagos to be rebuilt (Lagos Developmental initiatives and Greater Lagos ) can clash with EndSARS protesters . Where did I mention Igbos ? Which means Igbos is represented in one of the two groups I mentioned. I now believed in what some people are saying about the last riot.

Olodo!

Recently, Lateef Jakande Jakande died last week and we were all eulogizing on his great achievements over 4 years and 3 months of his government. Since Tinubu and his proteges have taken over Lagos state in 1999, what have they accomplished in 22 years? If you think these failures will rebuild Lagos after 22 years of failure then, you are a bigger fool than I thought you were.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by nengibo: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
drlateef:

Obasanjo would have convicted Tinubu if he used government money to build structures for himself. He was at CCT and was not convicted. Were PDP members his friends? Do you think all the leaders around him would allow that to happen? Do you think we are dunces in Lagos? He used government policies and his ideas to establish structures along with his own money to create jobs and make more money. Tinubu is smarter than all politicians around. He would create structures with government support to make money by doing business. Other politicians think about stealing government money without investing in infrastructure and businesses.
In the end na kpomo and bole dem go give you

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by drlateef: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
nengibo:

In the end na kpomo and bole dem go give you

What is kpomo and boli. We don’t have that here. I can buy you a lorry load of chicken if you want. Alhamdulilah I am not poor. I don’t have a price.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by nengibo: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
drlateef:

What is kpomo and boli. We don’t have that here. I can buy you a lorry load of chicken if you want. Alhamdulilah I am not poor. I don’t have a price.
Everybody is a millionaire on the internet
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Laideabdulahi: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=99053153]

Mr Amebo .. Racoon doesn't hide his iboness and he is abit popular with his uwailing preoccupation[/quote

Mr. Oya

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.