Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (62851 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Doyin2(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2021
What a jungle Journalism.

Foolishness is when you take debit entries in a bank statement as inflows.

Stupidity is when you now use your foolishness to spread mischief across the land.

It is actually the advertising coming that is paying LCC for the use of Bill Boards @ the toll gate.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Laideabdulahi: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

How do you know He is an Ibo Boy??
You r a bigot. Why didn't you mention hausa or your fellow pepper pple.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Laideabdulahi: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Common sense isn't common truly

Tinubu isn't in power for 13 good years, his Son a marketing executive registered his company, built bill boards and positioned himself yet people don't want him to run his business because of hate

Hmmn
Confused lot
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

How do you know He is an Ibo Boy??
You r a bigot. Why didn't you mention hausa or your fellow pepper pple.

Mr Amebo .. Racoon doesn't hide his iboness and he is abit popular with his wailing preoccupation
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
bros, as a wise man once said, WAHALA NO DEY FINISH, so the small amount he collects from you as taxes from your 4 by 2 shop can never be enough to maintain the roads. during heat season the intense heat destroys the road and during raining season the rain also destroys it not to talk of these huge trailers taking chunks out of the road. whats my point ? these roads need constant maintenance. everyday i see around 1000 sanitation workers going around picking garbage and sweeping the streets. these 1000 sanitation workers need monthly salaries etc etc. so my brother ? without that toll gate money the island will descend into ariaria market in aba with no roads full of red mud and full of garbage on the street. to prevent that we need these toll gate money so we can fix the roads daily as it spoils ( everyday there are workers repairing patches on the road ) and to sweep the trash that people throw on the street. THIS IS HOW A CIVILIZED SOCIETY IS RUN. TINUBU IS RUNNING A CIVILIZED SOCIETY AND IT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY TO MAINTAIN CIVILIZATION

And why has other roads in Lagos not deteriorated to Ariaria market roads, yet they do not have toll gates. Or is lekki-epe the the only road that has sweepers and garbage trucks cleaning its road in lagos. Going by yoir argument, people like you will find nothing wrong if lagos erects a toll gate on every road that it builds, simply because they want to maintain tarred road. African man mentality. We will sit and be celebrating tarred road, while our mates have dug underground train tunnels and road tunnels more than 50 years ago.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Otiwaikuku: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There's a very important part of the scrutiny you all are cleverly avoiding:

Who created all those fake news creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as victims of Lekki incident? Are they above the law to be prosecuted for the incitement and acting in cahoot with the arsonists?

Who pronounced Eniola Badmus and others dead and hyped it online to go viral?

Why are those places previously listed in the audio by IPOB leader burnt now?

Why are some of the protesters from outside Lagos(South East) when same protest was going on in the South East ?

Why is there so much about destroying Lagos and Tinubu when the President is the one in charge of Police and Army?

Why were IPOB members giving real update on places burnt to their leader?

The protest was the guise under which they burnt down Lagos.

Today, we defended our city and nothing else matters.

Sorry for yourself,Which city did you built or help in building? How much do you contribute to the positives of this city?
It's a pity you can't talk something reasonable.
What did the Igbos do to you?Do you know how much revenue the Igbos generate in revenue for the state?Igbos are hardworking people who earn a living by there hard work.
Pls find something better for yourself and be doing.This kind online ranting will never do you any good.Dont be a servant/slave forever.Liberate yourself now
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SweetiliciousD: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2021
emmnprince:

Like MTN abi? grin

I really gained a lot from all of una contributions. All the attacks and counter-attacks. Sometimes it is better to read and see peoples’ views than to even comment sef!

"Bad leadership and poor management of resources" born out of greed and tribal sentiment is a contributing factor why a nation like Nigeria is still crawling up till today.
Well said.

Every positive and revolutionary move is first viewed from tribalistic lens while objectivity is relegated to the background.

My point
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by 2rez: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:
You probably wonder how an underfunded NPF suddenly got money to acquire riot gears and crispy new uniforms about a week since the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest was announced last week.

It is said that the Lagos State Government owns the LCC but every Tinubu's stooge understands that the wide-eyed, dogged politician in Bourdillon owns and controls the toll gate by proxy.

He probably funded the police within a week since the protest was announced last week. Strangely, the LCC provided the Black Maria unarmed protesters were caged in. The Toll Gate funds of BAT have been terribly affected that he would do anything to see it come alive again.

This is the smart thief that is eyeing the presidency.

Fuqqqq I wish I could like this post a milli times. Yo bruh, do u...?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SweetiliciousD: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
and how is that a thing to boast about ? people dont run away from a successful place. so why are you running away from home ? can you petition to get your governors to develop your land so you will not be everywhere ? being everywhere is nothing to boast abut. how many americans do you see everywhere ? they dont travel because there country is the bomb. you get me ? being everywhere is a thing of shame. its nothing to boast about.

Sad I can't engage you in meaningful discourse cos, from your tone, you aren't vast and well exposed to see life at other climes beyond your keyboard.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Honor10: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
[s][/s]You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he choose to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people, how much more the entire citizen of the country..[s][/s]

Shvt ur mouth! Hypocrite
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Yanglee(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

After the political protest failed to kill LCC , it is now the turn of Loatsad. Just because of 2023 presidential elections.

It is now I know there is a reason that Lekki toll gate was chosen. It was all planned and orchestrated to bring in Tinubu.

Never again will people who are not stakeholders in Lagos be allowed to burn down Lagos.

It is all a ploy for the 2023 presidency.

That our city was not burnt today because we defended our city is what is important.

God bless you Sir, May your days be long
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by drlateef: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

Not sure I asked you this citation.

The Tomfoolery! Initially, you boasted you you are not an "atohunrinwa", meaning someone who walked into Lagos but turned in one swift move to hail strangers who came from other states and indeed up becoming governors in the state. The same you referenced Anambra and Abia a few minutes ago? This is hilarious.

Huh?

This was you a few minutes ago, asking that I go to my state and you claim you are not bigoted? You haven't explained the colour of your bigotry at all.

[s]An average Lagosian is regarded as lazy. When I was in University, they used to say that it’s rare to find a true son of Lagos in university. If these so called strangers had not come to develop Lagos, how would the situation in Lagos have been, with teeming numbers of uneducated true indigenes? We welcome developers in Lagos. We do not welcome destroyers.[/s]

If Lagosians are lazy and strangers from all walks of life developed Lagos then they have a claim to it, just like a true-born Lagosian. The same way Tinubu, Baba Jakande, and Fashola, alongside other non-Lagosian commissioners, have a claim over Lagos is the same way Igbos, Hausas, Urhobos, Ijaws, Ibibios, Anangs, TIVs, Itsekiris and other ethnic groups who contributed to the development of the state have the same claim.

There is only one man who has equipped and sponsored thuggery in the state and that is the one man you romanticize - Tinubu. Nigerians protest abroad. EndSARS protesters have always been peaceful and have never been destructive even in the face of provocation. You introduced systemic bigotry into the discourse and then asked I purge myself of it. You should be more deliberate at arguments.

The answer to all your ranting is found in my last sentence: we welcome developers, not destroyers. Any destroyers must go back to their state of origin. That’s not bigotry. That’s what all civilised societies do. If you commit crime you are deported. If you win Nobel Price they will regard you as their own. Nobody wants liabilities.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by BadBradley: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

Yoruba people are not accommodating anyone in Lagos. Stop this rubbish.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Honor10:

Shvt ur mouth! Hypocrite
Dear Olawumi1032,
Happy Birthday, Live long and shine bright...

May Allah bless you abundantly.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Honor10: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dear Olawumi1032,

Happy Birthday, Live long and shine bright...

May Allah bless you abundantly.

Who is this one talking to?

Go and get sense and stop disgracing your parents
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:

And why has other roads in Lagos not deteriorated to Ariaria market roads, yet they do not have toll gates. Or is lekki-epe the the only road that has sweepers and garbage trucks cleaning its road in lagos. Going by yoir argument, people like you will find nothing wrong if lagos erects a toll gate on every road that it builds, simply because they want to maintain tarred road. African man mentality. We will sit and be celebrating tarred road, while our mates have dug underground train tunnels and road tunnels more than 50 years ago.
let me tell you what your problem is ? its called lack of exposure. i find africans who havent lived abroad for over a period of 5 years to be somewhat stupid in nature ( and no disrespect if that applies to anyone reading this ). you will come to find out having lived in civilized parts of the world that yu are pretty much living for free in Nigeria and it is because you are living for free is why the place is undevveloped. to maintain a first world civilization requires extreme amounts of money. its like any thing they can charge you for they will. while you negros here are complaining about toll gate that only asks for 200 naira ( less than 1 dollar ). let me tell you what you will be EXTRTORTED for if you live abroad, so they can maintain a first world country

1-council tax. this is like 1.2 million naira a year
2-TV license- yes to watch your own TV the government will collect about 1 million naira a year from yu
3-If your papa die and he leave you house you will pay inheritance tax to the govt
4-to put your car on any street you will pay road tax. or your car will be seized and crushed
5-in some parts of the country you will pay congestion charge to drive inside
6-to go and hunt or fish in any waters or anywhere you will have to collect a license which cost like half a million naira. if yu are caught fishing or hunting without a license its jail time
7-to hawk on the street you need a license or you will be arrested. the license is like 300 thousand naira
8- you pay water rates
9-you pay your electricity 0bviously
10-you pay MOT for the government to see the road worthiness of your car
11-on every street corner are cameras. you run a red light you pay 300,000 naira
12- you overspeed you pay half a million naira. cameras that will recognise your number plates are everywhere
13-obviously income tax
14-extortionate phone bills
15-Property tax is like 5000 dollars a year
16-Auto insurance in UK is like 3 million naira a year

SO AS YOU CAN SEE ? YOU ARE LIVING FOR FREE IN NIGERIA BUT ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF 200 NAIRA, LESS THAN 1 DOLLAR TOLL FEE. BUT YOU WANT FIRST WORLD COUNTRY ? LMAO BUNCH OF JOKERS

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by 2rez: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he choose to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

[b]Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people
, how much more the entire citizen of the country..[/b]

Nigga thinks it's by vote counting @ the bolded. Nah, u got it wrong. Totally. Nigeria is ruled & controlled by cabals (mostly Fulani's). These are people who run things in this contraption. They call the shots. They fooled frog-eyed with presidential ambition, he sold SW to them, using the Nigga ass a piece of shit he is to achieve their aim (Fulanization agenda). I hate to say war is looming. A region has woken up to accept the reality while the other still thinking it's a farce. Lemme say no more. BTW, I grin so hard @ those who go like "go get your Pvc ready".

PDP & APC are two sides of a terribly bad coin.

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by RioCarputo(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Free macaroni

macaroni kor, spaghetti ni......
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by new2012: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2021
seunmsg:
So, what’s wrong with Seyi Tinubu’s Advert company getting paid for advert done on behalf of LCC?

Jonathan paid Raymond Dokpesi over N2billion from the account of Office of the national security adviser without any contractual agreement between the two parties and you all defended him. So, what’s wrong in a private company engaging and paying for adverts?

Are you defending him because people defended Dokpesi?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by omenka(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2021
seunmsg:
So, what’s wrong with Seyi Tinubu’s Advert company getting paid for advert done on behalf of LCC?

Jonathan paid Raymond Dokpesi over N2billion from the account of Office of the national security adviser without any contractual agreement between the two parties and you all defended him. So, what’s wrong in a private company engaging and paying for adverts?
Seun, you guys should start asking these Igbos salient questions.

Why do they call for a SIT AT HOME as the best formof protest when it is to take place in their region,
but call for street demonstrations and destruction of government properties when the protests are to take place elsewhere?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Sad I can't engage you in meaningful discourse cos, from your tone, you aren't vast and well exposed to see life at other climes beyond your keyboard.
its just the facts. there is nothing prestigious in being a refugee. no one voluntarily takes off and leaves their home. its bad conditions that make people move away from home. it is in everyones spirit to want to be at home. this is why come christmas every igbo man returns to the village. because this is where they are happier. its just that the village is so fu-cked up is why they have to run away and live in other places. its just a fact of life. so i wouldnt go around bragging about being a refugee. its nothing to brag about

and mind you i am speaking from experience. i have been a refugee in the west before ( not a literal refugee but you get the point )
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Misterdhee1(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Okay, so who runs akwuzu Sars police station?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by omenka(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
OritoJasi:

Again I ask. When will ibo people go and protest against Wike's heavy-handed response to ipob and endsars protesters at Obigbo? Or is that the Lekki lives are worth more than the ibo lives lost at Obigbo? Abi una dey fear Wike? Because this fixation on Lekki and Tinubu is definitely suspect.
Ask them why do they prefer a sit at home in Alaigbo but prefer street demonstrations and arsons in other parts of the country, notably the West?

Why?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by sreamsense: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Tinubu sabi give billion dollar fetching project to his son. While some miscreants here are happy over 30,000 Naira monthly pay from the same Tinubu

Stop being envious, woman! How can you be great when your only job is to be envious and despise great people? Is it anybody's fault for you to have poor father who does not Sabi to give multi-billion dollars project to you except poverty? If you have any concrete evidence against Tinubu, go straight to the court and stop displaying your 3D-ignorance. How do you expect a son to be poor when his father is rich and influential?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by AFONJACOW(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Just take a look at criminal his family is milking Lagos dry since 1990 is the person they preferred his father as their preference candidate for 2023 presidential election.. some people don't have Sense.. afonja and follow follow
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by PAQ(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
"Have you ever thought, why is it that whenever there is tension at the border, people of each nation are made to believe, primarily by their government, armed forces and media, that it's the fault of the neighboring nation - they are made to believe that their neighbor is always the aggressor - the Indian people are made to believe that China or Pakistan is the aggressor, the Azerbaijani people are made to believe that Armenia is the aggressor - the Bulgarian people are made to believe that Turkey is the aggressor - and so on. And not a single citizen questions this conviction, out of their primitive, stone-age tenets of nationalism. Not a single nation on this planet has ever, till now, fully, unconditionally, uncompromisably devoted itself to the course of international harmony. Each state wants its people to feel, think and behave as loyal subjects in the best interest of their own nation over that of the neighboring nation, over that of the world. When will this nationalist barbarism end? When will this insane savagery end?" - Abhijit Naskar.

What we face today in Nigeria has been faced world over at different times, scholars have written so many articles for humans to learn from mistakes past and adjust accordingly in order for peace to reign.

Its not about having Masters in the sky and Phd in the moon! Well, i guess being educated doesnt make you enlightened just as standing in a garage will never turn you into a car!

The tribal man is a troubled man. In a civilized world there is no my people and your people, it's all one people. Nigeria is still very very far from being civilized.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Misterdhee1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:
You are mad. Who are you accommodating? Your land? yet we are the majors contributors to your development. Take Igbos out of Lagos, and let me see where your growth will come from. Tell me which othe tribe in Nigeria owns businesses and builds structures in Lagos en-masse as much as the Igbos. It is people like you that make we Igbos say that yorunas are only noisemakers. Go to festac, amuwo odofin, satelite and Ago palace Ibeju lekki and many others places to see how igbos have selflessly developed these places. You are really fucking mad. Thats why fulanis are slaying your brothers in Ogun and Oyo state because of ignorant fukcs like you. You really deserve the fulanis, not the Igbos. At least, they will bring you mass cow meat and mass killings. Idiot.
You gus keep repeating this same nonsense. Who stops una from getting out of Lagos? Leave Lagos and reciprocate the development in your 5 potopoto-invested states.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by 2rez: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Racoon(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
thatigboman:
when hausa boys went to attack omenka's family in wurukum, makurdi, the guy fled to enugu for protection. He said so himself on this forum
Thanks sir.I have seen it myself that is why I always call him out.The guy is more of Yoruba than being of Benue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.