Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (62856 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by LegendHero(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:

Yes my submissions but I am yet to see where I mentioned that BRT buses, High court, Govt property should be destroyed or razed? Please show me.

Meanwhile, seems you have retrograde amnesia or have you forgotten when the same oba threatened Igbos that if they are not ready to vote for his preferred candidate, then they should be ready to be drown in the Lagos lagoon? In a participatory democracy? Meanwhile,

Quit all this derailing and pay attention.

There are Igbos arrested in Ondo and Lagos during the EdnSars protest and it all graced front page with their names there. We also saw the Kanu statements and etc about burning Lagos and sparing Abia.

I’m not even talking about all that right now but I’m just telling you to quit being a liar.

To my first reply to you, when are we organizing protest in Anambra for the injustice against humanity that Peter Obi sponsored in Awkuzu?

Please when are we?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by christistruth01: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fake News

How can someones business income be exactly the same every month not even one Naira difference!!!!!

If you want to lie at least educate yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by omenka(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:

Your grammar itself is "dangeruous" to civilisation Benue boy.You carry Lagos matter for head like person wey dey kiri gala while the same sai baba you hero worship allowed his brethren to be mowing down your people in the ethnic cleansing agenda.Fight for your people first.
Hopeless poster boy for infectious illiteracy daring to pick holes in the grammar of his betters.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Your attempt at deviating from the issue at hand is dead on arrival, just like your desire to see Lagos destroyed.

You talk about people getting mowed down, I suppose those Wike's boys mowed down in Oyigbo were goats, little wonder you and your kinsmen couldn't care less about their fate. Spineless troll.

Six years running, you've been hoping and praying death and destruction is visited upon Lagos and indeed South West, simply because they roasted your incompetent ass in 2015 and 2019, never mind you'd recieve even worse pummelling in 2023.

Lagos has been feeding you and your family since 1983 you said and the best you could wish her is anarchy. You will FAIL, just like you've been doing since 1983.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Racoon(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:
Quit all this derailing and pay attention.There are Igbos arrested in Ondo and Lagos during the #EndSars protest and it all graced front page with their names there......

To my first reply to you, when are we organizing protest in Anambra for the injustice against humanity that Peter Obi sponsored in Awkuzu? Please when are we?
Where were you when ndi Anambra went to protest @ Akwuzu SARS police base leading to the disappearance of the notorious Nwafor running to govt house upon which governor Willie Obiano was forced to rescind the security responsibility he had earlier given him?

As for the issue of bringing him to justice, it is the problem of the police high command which we know they will reluctantly do because of the persons such investigation. Dig it up and present it.Stop dancing around issues unnecessarily.Whosoever partakes in willful destruction is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
It's so funny how some set of people from a particular region left the the topic and even the OP and starts attacking someone who has no business whatsoever with the topic. Ndi Yoruba sef

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by britiko: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1360644476289638406

Nigerians are in trouble. Lagosians shine ur eye...
Do u guys realize d black Maria has LCC boldly written on it. Not NPF Or Fed government. Tinubu has his own security agency?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by abasido1: 3:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Based on your attachment, Loadstad has paid over 360m to LCC for the usage of their property for his advertising billboard in 3 years. LCC is a Government entity, Seyi is paying his levies and rent and generating revenue for LCC and you want to spin that into a conspiracy theory. If the transaction was the other way round, that is LCC os paying money to Loadstad it maybe suspicious but transaction shows that Loadstad is a responsible company paying its rent and levies on time.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by naijapips04: 5:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

cool

Lotsad runs digital billboard advertisement and it is owned by Seyi Tinubu

No monopoly in Advertising, if you beef Seyi Tinubu, you sef put up your billboard and pay the Government for signage levy

Are you dumb or ignorant? That's an inflow transaction to lotsad.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by adeolakemi: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
What the hell do you know about respect? Do you even know what the word means? Do you have respect for yourself?

You've lived in Lagos since you were born, the same Lagos under whose belly you you were nurtured is the Lagos you want to have destroyed, all because of your vindictive HATE.

Would you have even had the money to buy the useless phone you've been using to incite people to revolt in Lagos if you had grown in one of your five villages? Here talking about respect, what do you know about it.

Learn to appreciate your hosts. Lagos has been extremely kind to you and your brothers, appreciate that for once. If you hate the people so much, why dont you simply up and leave the darn place, I assure you, no one but your family would miss you (that is if they themselves would even do so.)

Hopeless hateful being.
someone from Benue of all places calling igboland village? I have seen many people from Benue and believe me their IQ is something to worry about no wonder the end up as gatemen

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Coldie(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he wanted to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people, how much more the entire citizen..
Guy is it your concern. Are yorubas complaining?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Firstvaxer: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2021
They must be fronting for Jagaban
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
And someone will tell me Lekki Toll gate doesn't belong to tinubu

All of you saying this rubbish are mad

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by orisunmibare01(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

cool

Lotsad runs digital billboard advertisement and it is owned by Seyi Tinubu

No monopoly in Advertising, if you beef Seyi Tinubu, you sef put up your billboard and pay the Government for signage levy

And this one papa no get ordinary road sign for Lagos o. Slavery dey your lineage
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2021
orisunmibare01:

And this one papa no get ordinary road sign for Lagos o. Slavery dey your lineage
Must my father own anything in Lagos when he is a land owner in Oyo State and a chief for that matter

Envy Na hin go kill Tinubu hater, instead of hustling Na only hate

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by orisunmibare01(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:

Common sense isn't common truly

Tinubu isn't in power for 13 good years, his Son a marketing executive registered his company, built bill boards and positioned himself yet people don't want him to run his business because of hate
[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by naijadrivablog: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Milking Lagos
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by naturefellow(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There's a very important part of the scrutiny you all are cleverly avoiding:

Who created all those fake news creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as victims of Lekki incident?
Are they above the law to be prosecuted for the incitement and acting in cahoot with the arsonists?

Follow @fisayosoyombo or @fijnigeria on twitter

May the truth set you free!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by orisunmibare01(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:

Too many dunce on Nairaland

I guess Tinubu's son should be jobless because his father was a Governor 13 years ago... I guess Peter Obi and Kwankwaso's children are also jobless

Bunch of never do good haters

If you think Seyi shouldn't run an advertisement company .. write a petition through your lawyers to CAC and get his company deregistered

If Any of his Billboard is on your land or private property, kindly remove it

[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by bhella10: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
So because these people couldn't bring down Tinubu they are now targeting his son... ko le werk. #Istandbytinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:
Oga op this is not a secret nah

abeg tell us something else bikò
As in ehh, i tyre oh
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Ghost01(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
The statement shows debit entries passed into Loatsad's account(s) in favour of LCC. They are payments made by Loatsad to LCC, and not from LCC to Loatsad. Nothing to see here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by daclemx: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You MUMU SHA. SMH. Youths wey no dey think. Sorry bro, it's not an insult, it's the truth.
After the political protest failed to kill LCC , it is now the turn of Loatsad. Just because of 2023 presidential elections.

It is now I know there is a reason that Lekki toll gate was chosen. It was all planned and orchestrated to bring in Tinubu.

Never again will people who are not stakeholders in Lagos be allowed to burn down Lagos.

It is all a ploy for the 2023 presidency.

That our city was not burnt today because we defended our city is what is important.

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SweetiliciousD: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

Must you bring in tribal sentiment into germane issues bothering on loss of human lives?

Now that the Nigerian economy is in comatose, which tribe is spared from its pangs and fangs?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by anurd1991: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2021
All this thing is about Tinubu. Seun, u better declare today as Tinubu's Day. Your front page now since morning is targeting this man. Oga ooo. ��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by ItswellMike: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2021
That's the problem.
U know nothing, only to come online and claim ownership of Lagos.
Go back to history
Vaughanlanrewaj:

After the political protest failed to kill LCC , it is now the turn of Loatsad. Just because of 2023 presidential elections.

It is now I know there is a reason that Lekki toll gate was chosen. It was all planned and orchestrated to bring in Tinubu.

Never again will people who are not stakeholders in Lagos be allowed to burn down Lagos.

It is all a ploy for the 2023 presidency.

That our city was not burnt today because we defended our city is what is important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.