Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (62875 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by calcal: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Loatsad runs digital billboard advertisement and it is owned by Seyi Tinubu

No monopoly in Advertising, if you beef Seyi Tinubu, you sef put up your billboard and pay the Government for signage levy

You won't get the permit to so besides your life will be in danger
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
What a paradox. See black man's mentality!

Your colonial masters who forced our grand parents into indiscretionary marriage in 1914 between northern and Southern protectorate all left Europe to Africa cos Africa was better than Europe and they needed asylum.

Lol

Why should I continue granting you audience?

The colonial masters who came here did not come here because Africa was better. Africa was worse. they came here to steal kill and destroy.
wrong analogy

why is every nigerian trying to run to canada aka japa ? because they perceive that nigeria is forked up. so people japa from frked up places. its a self imposed refugee status. nothing to brag about
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
let me tell you what your problem is ? its called lack of exposure. i find africans who havent lived abroad for over a period of 5 years to be somewhat stupid in nature ( and no disrespect if that applies to anyone reading this ). you will come to find out having lived in civilized parts of the world that yu are pretty much living for free in Nigeria and it is because you are living for free is why the place is undevveloped. to maintain a first world civilization requires extreme amounts of money. its like any thing they can charge you for they will. while you negros here are complaining about toll gate that only asks for 200 naira ( less than 1 dollar ). let me tell you what you will be EXTRTORTED for if you live abroad, so they can maintain a first world country

1-council tax. this is like 1.2 million naira a year
2-TV license- yes to watch your own TV the government will collect about 1 million naira a year from yu
3-If your papa die and he leave you house you will pay inheritance tax to the govt
4-to put your car on any street you will pay road tax. or your car will be seized and crushed
5-in some parts of the country you will pay congestion charge to drive inside
6-to go and hunt or fish in any waters or anywhere you will have to collect a license which cost like half a million naira. if yu are caught fishing or hunting without a license its jail time
7-to hawk on the street you need a license or you will be arrested. the license is like 300 thousand naira
8- you pay water rates
9-you pay your electricity 0bviously
10-you pay MOT for the government to see the road worthiness of your car
11-on every street corner are cameras. you run a red light you pay 300,000 naira
12- you overspeed you pay half a million naira. cameras that will recognise your number plates are everywhere
13-obviously income tax
14-extortionate phone bills
15-Property tax is like 5000 dollars a year
16-Auto insurance in UK is like 3 million naira a year

SO AS YOU CAN SEE ? YOU ARE LIVING FOR FREE IN NIGERIA BUT ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF 200 NAIRA, LESS THAN 1 DOLLAR TOLL FEE. BUT YOU WANT FIRST WORLD COUNTRY ? LMAO BUNCH OF JOKERS

Why wouldn't we feel like we are living for free in Nigeria? In a country that you have to dig your own borehole and provide your own alternative source of power, plus many other basic amenities. You that has lived abroad, is there any comparison in the standard of living indices between.Nigeria and the Country that you are living in at the moment; Infrastructure, healthcare provision, life expectancy, income per capita Human development index, etc. NIgeria's government has lacked way behind all these till date. Even Botswana has a higher standard of living than Nigeria. So why wouldn't we feel like we are living for free.
And not until the government starts living up to it s reponsibility in providing for its citizens before we will accept any form of nonsensical taxation. An underperforming government is imposing irrelevant taxes and you are here supporting them. Rubbish.
And just so you know, i'm a permanent resident of the uk and since 2011, i've lived, studied and worked in 4 european countries; with a good command of Italian, Spanish and a little Dutch. So I know what exposure is. Tu mi capisci?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
yoribo:
Babangida should have built tollgate at 3rd mainland bridge and be collecting the money. Tnubu a greedy politician with fashola. A small road they built the installed toll gate. What a greedy way of governance

During IBB era, federal government was already collecting money on Lagos Ibadan expressway on 3 points for a journey less than 1hour 20 minutes. Sagamu to Ijebu Ode on the way to Benin also have 2 Tollgate for a journey less than one hour. This contributed estimated 73% of the total Tollgate money collected all over Nigeria. Abacha through Aviation constructed Tollgate between NAHCO and local Airport. With South West contributing 73% of the total Tollgate money for Federal government, 3rd mainland bridge does not need Tollgate again. Moreover, no Tollgate was on Niger bridge .

If you are not comfortable with the Tollgate, relocate out of Lagos. Can you compare NAHCO local Airport road to Lekki road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Prophet777: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Here is the truth and it is not new:

The money realised from that Toll Gate is being used to sustain and feed the political dynasty/leaders in Lagos. Part of which they used to fund an elections during electioneering period...

It ended in their pockets!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:

Why wouldn't we feel like we are living for free in Nigeria? In a country that you have to dig your own borehole and provide your own alternative source of power, plus many other basic amenities. You that has lived abroad, is there any comparison in the standard of living indices between.Nigeria and the Country that you are living in at the moment; Infrastructure, healthcare provision, life expectancy, income per capita Human development index, etc. NIgeria's government has lacked way behind all these till date. Even Botswana has a higher standard of living than Nigeria. So why wouldn't we feel like we are living for free.
And not until the government starts living up to it s reponsibility in providing for its citizens before we will accept any form of nonsensical taxation. An underperforming government is imposing irrelevant taxes and you are here supporting them. Rubbish.
And just so you know, i'm a permanent resident of the uk and since 2011, i've lived, studied and worked in 4 european countries; with a good command of Italian, Spanish and a little Dutch. So I know what exposure is. Tu mi capisci?
well let me tell you something bro and this may shock you. i have lived in the usa, uk, canada and germany and i can honestly tell you that as i am currently in nigeria now, the standard of living is wayyyy better in nigeria. of course i have to admit that if you are in complete poverty then nigeria is a rough place. but generally ? i find the standard of living way better in nigeria
1- the weather is great
2-the banking sector is amazinng. like anything you buy or any transaction you get an alert. they dont do that in the west. like you can use your banking app to pay your bills and like how they give you your atm card on the spot after opening the account. abroad they send it to you in 2 weeks time. all in all nigerian banking sector is better
3- the food is better
4-the cost of service is more affordable. like i changed my ignition coil and fuel pump and fuel filter all for like 20 thousand naira and parts are included. in the UK all that job would cost like 300 pounds parts and labor included meanwhile i only paid 40 pounds in naija
5-the women look better --if thats your thing and you are looking for a partner
6-the houses are stronger and look better
7-i love the idea of pumping my own water and being my own government
8-i love the freedom in that you dont need a license to do everything. even hawking you need a license in the west
9-i love the community feel

so yeah the standard of living is wayyyy better in nigeria than the uk and usa
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by judondasylva(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evil people
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Advocate500: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

Tinubu will only have the opportunity of ruling you and your immediate family not Nigeria, get a life son .
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Advocate500: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Common sense isn't common truly

Tinubu isn't in power for 13 good years, his Son a marketing executive registered his company, built bill boards and positioned himself yet people don't want him to run his business because of hate

Tinubu will govern your household until sanity is restored.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by jbhitler(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
I feel the pains the Tinubu's are passing through,money and influence are two things but loneliness at the frontline destroys courage and make one vulnerable to attacks.are they really guilty as charged? waiti man go do wey people no go talk? if you rich them go talk,if you poor them talk,if you no talk them go talk and if you talk them go still talk.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Bar1941(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Reeks of dumbness.

Well, monthly 30,000 Naira is the cause

Don't allow your hatred for Tinubu kill you, your arguments are baseless and illogical.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
well let me tell you something bro and this may shock you. i have lived in the usa, uk, canada and germany and i can honestly tell you that as i am currently in nigeria now, the standard of living is wayyyy better in nigeria. of course i have to admit that if you are in complete poverty then nigeria is a rough place. but generally ? i find the standard of living way better in nigeria
1- the weather is great
2-the banking sector is amazinng. like anything you buy or any transaction you get an alert. they dont do that in the west. like you can use your banking app to pay your bills and like how they give you your atm card on the spot after opening the account. abroad they send it to you in 2 weeks time. all in all nigerian banking sector is better
3- the food is better
4-the cost of service is more affordable. like i changed my ignition coil and fuel pump and fuel filter all for like 20 thousand naira and parts are included. in the UK all that job would cost like 300 pounds parts and labor included meanwhile i only paid 40 pounds in naija
5-the women look better --if thats your thing and you are looking for a partner
6-the houses are stronger and look better
7-i love the idea of pumping my own water and being my own government
8-i love the freedom in that you dont need a license to do everything. even hawking you need a license in the west
9-i love the community feel

so yeah the standard of living is wayyyy better in nigeria than the uk and usa

Ok. I get your point that Nigeria is cheaper to live in, there is more freedom and you feel more at home. I do not contend these advantages you have mentioned because I also benefit from these. However, we still lack on a lot; Ease of doing business is still low, access to business finance and support services is still low. So indiscriminate taxation at this point will only get people worked up as I do not feel like Nigerians are benefitting from the government in a manner that is comensurate to their taxation nor the gdp generated from its natural resources.
If lekki toll gate will be taxed, we need to see that the government is laying train tracks to ease transportation in that area, then we wont complain
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by bewla(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he choose to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people, how much more the entire citizen of the country..
What's Slattery when it's father genocide has already taken place here before
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Myself2(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:
You probably wonder how an underfunded NPF suddenly got money to acquire riot gears and crispy new uniforms about a week since the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest was announced last week.

It is said that the Lagos State Government owns the LCC but every Tinubu's stooge understands that the wide-eyed, dogged politician in Bourdillon owns and controls the toll gate by proxy.

He probably funded the police within a week since the protest was announced last week. Strangely, the LCC provided the Black Maria unarmed protesters were caged in. The Toll Gate funds of BAT have been terribly affected that he would do anything to see it come alive again.

This is the smart thief that is eyeing the presidency.

He that has an ear let him hear and beware of the wide eyed thief
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by unmask: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There's a very important part of the scrutiny you all are cleverly avoiding:

Who created all those fake news creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as victims of Lekki incident? Are they above the law to be prosecuted for the incitement and acting in cahoot with the arsonists?

Who pronounced Eniola Badmus and others dead and hyped it online to go viral?

Why are those places previously listed in the audio by IPOB leader burnt now?

Why are some of the protesters from outside Lagos(South East) when same protest was going on in the South East ?

Why is there so much about destroying Lagos and Tinubu when the President is the one in charge of Police and Army?

Why were IPOB members giving real update on places burnt to their leader?

The protest was the guise under which they burnt down Lagos.

Today, we defended our city and nothing else matters.
it is ironic that you expect the same people that are covering up their evil to find evidence indicting themselves.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jimmy231: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Common sense isn't common truly

Tinubu isn't in power for 13 good years, his Son a marketing executive registered his company, built bill boards and positioned himself yet people don't want him to run his business because of hate

keep short idiot. were they disguise
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jimmy231: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Too many dunce on Nairaland

I guess Tinubu's son should be jobless because his father was a Governor 13 years ago... I guess Peter Obi and Kwankwaso's children are also jobless

Bunch of never do good haters

If you think Seyi shouldn't run an advertisement company .. write a petition through your lawyers to CAC and get his company deregistered

If Any of his Billboard is on your land or private property, kindly remove it

Oga you be big fool.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jimmy231: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
seunmsg:
So, what’s wrong with Seyi Tinubu’s Advert company getting paid for advert done on behalf of LCC?

Jonathan paid Raymond Dokpesi over N2billion from the account of Office of the national security adviser without any contractual agreement between the two parties and you all defended him. So, what’s wrong in a private company engaging and paying for adverts?
Alaye gbenun buruku e soun
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:

Ok. I get your point that Nigeria is cheaper to live in, there is more freedom and you feel more at home. I do not contend these advantages you have mentioned because I also benefit from these. However, we still lack on a lot; Ease of doing business is still low, access to business finance and support services is still low. So indiscriminate taxation at this point will only get people worked up as I do not feel like Nigerians are benefitting from the government in a manner that is comensurate to their taxation nor the gdp generated from its natural resources.
If lekki toll gate will be taxed, we need to see that the government is laying train tracks to ease transportation in that area, then we wont complain
They are laying train tracks everywhere. what they are waiting for now is to bring the trains over. its called the lagos light rail system its the overhead train lines and the structure has been put in place. the trains will run from island through orile iganmu etc etc. I see the structures been laid down all the time bro. give it 2 more years and it will all come to fruition. meanwhile you can now travel from lagos to ibadan with train. its all coming together. patience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nw-X39f4nE

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/279888-lagos-light-rail-to-commence-operation-2022-official.html
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SweetiliciousD: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hahahahahaha.

Thanks for faulting your refugee analogy as it never applied to colonial masters.

Nigerians are making waves globally and Igbos are not left out.

Gba bee

lekki1444:
The colonial masters who came here did not come here because Africa was better. Africa was worse. they came here to steal kill and destroy.
wrong analogy

why is every nigerian trying to run to canada aka japa ? because they perceive that nigeria is forked up. so people japa from frked up places. its a self imposed refugee status. nothing to brag about
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by shegun4sur: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Loatsad runs digital billboard advertisement and it is owned by Seyi Tinubu

No monopoly in Advertising, if you beef Seyi Tinubu, you sef put up your billboard and pay the Government for signage levy

You think it's as easy as you drink pap in your house. You're overly juvenile and simplistic
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Hahahahahaha.

Thanks for faulting your refugee analogy as it never applied to colonial masters.

Nigerians are making waves globally and Igbos are not left out.

Gba bee

they are makin waves but are they happy ? many are sad and homesick and depressed as second class citizens. many face brutal racism. you will be shocked to find out that the mental facilities in the UK and USA is full of nigerians. FACTSSS
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by chaloskyx: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
OGA DEY NEVER DIVIDE NIGERIA INTO BIAFRA ARE WA AND ODUDUWA NAA WHICH ONE BE ACCOMMODATORS THE BIGGEST PROJECT IN LAGOS STATE IN TERMS OF THE DANGOTE REFINERY IN OWNED BY A NOTHERNER DONT FORGET THAT O LAGOS AND THE WEST ISNT OWNED BY YOURUBAS ITS OWNED BY ALL NIGERIANS SO IS THE NORTH AND EAST. IF I MAY ASK WHAT DO YOU OWN THAT IS IN YOUR NAME IN LAGOS STATE
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by bibiking7(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2021

Look closely at that bank statement, the transactions are debit alerts being made to Lekki Concession company. The guy was paying LCC. Seyi Tinubu owns the bill board on the toll plaza. I might be wrong but I believe that he has been paying rent for that space on the toll plaza and all other space along that road where his bill boards occupy.

I will advise the youths to please always view things logically rather than emotionally most times. You get a better view and understanding.

The same billboard was used to promote the endsars movement all through until the day the curfew was announced.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:

Look at the structure already laid down and completed for the light rail system all over lagos. check the picture .. up there is where the trains will run

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
They are laying train tracks everywhere. what they are waiting for now is to bring the trains over. its called the lagos light rail system its the overhead train lines and the structure has been put in place. the trains will run from island through orile iganmu etc etc. I see the structures been laid down all the time bro. give it 2 more years and it will all come to fruition. meanwhile you can now travel from lagos to ibadan with train. its all coming together. patience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nw-X39f4nE

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/279888-lagos-light-rail-to-commence-operation-2022-official.html

Yes it is a good thing that LASG is building the Lagos light rail. But honestly, this light rail has been a topic for over 10 years now. I was in my final year when Fashola started the expansion of Mile 2-Badagry express way to accommodate the Light rail project and we are still on it till today. Thats why we need transparency, so we know were our money is going. And yes it is a nationwide problem, but nothing stops lagos from setting an example.

Well... except maybe Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
Look at the structure already laid down and completed for the light rail system all over lagos. check the picture .. up there is where the trains will run

Ok I agree. To my knowledge LASG is still the most responsive state government in Nigeria; considering thw number of people in Lagos. But we still need more transparency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by plaindealer: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hateful, lazy and bitter Nigerian, they stay fixated and obsessed over Tinubu and his family instead of hustling, focusing and fixated on their own life and existence.

A young Nigerian started a business, he employed many talented young Nigerians, his company writes paychecks every month to many young Nigerians to pay rent, pay school fees and put food on the table, something many of these negative and lazy gossip obsessed youths can not do to save their own lazy lives, but in your sad and negative minds, it is wrong for a young Nigerian to be educated, start a business, employ other Nigerians and get compensated for the work his company is doing all because his last name is Tinubu.

Is this silly fixation, negative and bad bele mindset,, hatred and obsession your own rout and avenue to success?

How shameful and pathetic can some of you be sometimes..

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:

Ok I agree. To my knowledge LASG is still the most responsive state government in Nigeria; considering thw number of people in Lagos. But we still need more transparency
i agree with you. more transparency is always a good attribute.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by helicoptarr: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
How many people are living along Lekki Epe expressway?

When a people don't know that they're under a bandage, you'll be criticized for trying to disentangle their shackles.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SweetiliciousD: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
they are makin waves but are they happy ? many are sad and homesick and depressed as second class citizens. many face brutal racism. you will be shocked to find out that the mental facilities in the UK and USA is full of nigerians. FACTSSS
Thanks but no thanks.

You see what you chose to see.

I see positivity and breaking frontiers by brave Nigerians in diaspora, Igbos inclusive.

Philip Emeagwali
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Prof. Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Etc.

Settle with negativity, your choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.