Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date (807 Views)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / She Said We Should Do Without Protection,dat It Is Sweet Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by Damakboy: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
I recently asked one babe out after our first date together now she said we need to know each very well before anything

Me I don’t understand again oo

How do I go from here my people
Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by Jeon(f): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Damakboy:
I recently asked one babe out after our first date together now she said we need to know each very well before anything

I thought you guys tagging Nigerian girls as useless, so why do you wanna date her? or you are in for what you guys said they can only offer in relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by johnkey: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
the commenter before me has nothing meaningful to say. he is too slow to understand simple stuffs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by johnkey: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Damakboy:

invite her over, make her comfortable. initiate sex. if she agrees bang her to stupor that she will keep coming back for more, if she disagrees send her out and call olosho. simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnkey:
invite her over, make her comfortable. initiate sex. if she agrees bang her to stupor that she will keep coming back for more, if she disagrees send her out and call olosho. simple.

keep disgracing yourself...

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS.. NOTHING APART FROM SEX

1 Like

Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by johnkey: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jeon:
[b][/b]

keep disgracing yourself...

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS.. NOTHING APART FROM SEX
SEX AND MAKING BABIES
Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Make we tell am??
Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Damakboy:

Dis one don enter friendzone mode,
despite d effort of ubunja and co on dis forum.
aye ma le oo....
Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by Damakboy: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Make we tell am??

Yes o
Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by WonderManly(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Damakboy:

Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by Damakboy: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=WonderManly post=99042018][/quote]

No
Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
she no want rushing so she dey ask for small time
Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by WonderManly(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Damakboy:

No
Good...

Re: She Said We Should Get To Know Each Other Very Well Before We Date by fati2001(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Jeon:

I thought you guys tagging Nigerian girls as useless, so why do you wanna date her? or you are in for what you guys said they can only offer in relationship.

LOOZ look at the way the guy was mute.....

because you have already outline his purpose for going in to the relationship with the Nigerian useless girls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Thing On Earth / How Do You Guys Handle This When With Women / N@ked S€x Worker Break Clients Car Glass For Failing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.