Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian (56103 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by judondasylva(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Haaaaaa �����
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Mrpojj(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Northurmate:
10 killed, 30 missing as Amotekun allegedly ‘joined hoodlums to attack Northerners’ in Oyo

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/killed-missing-amotekuns/

When govt will not do the needful, the people will take laws into there hands
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Pyhonist: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
AdolfAboki:
grin
When I told my fellow Northerners that the entire North is the target, not Fulani, them sey na lie. You see?

See eh, those guys believe all Northerners are the same. Back then in school, na Aboki them dey call all Northerners, whether you be Idoma, Igala, or any tribe as far na Northerner you be, you be Aboki.

grin

So I am appealing to all Northerners in the SW to be careful or come back home. Those guys are looking for ways to loot your business. As EndSars no work, they are exploring creative ways to loot. So make una be careful.

May God help Nigeria.

Shebi una see? Please Northerners be careful. Apart from fear of being used for ritual, there's also the risk of unprovoked attacks by hoodlums. Please don't go out late. Always walk in group and protect yourself. If you can't protect yourself, please come back home. It's not worth it.

God bless Nigeria.

Aboki as a word has two meaning, the traditional meaning whis is 'my friend' and the general meaning which is idiotic slowpoke'.

Aboki use your your brain. Are you promoting a reprisal attack here? You won't have any of your abokis to tell you this story by time it ends. That's if you're even alive to hear it.

Bring it on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Theideadoctor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Why are yorubas attacking peaceful Hausas..
What is wrong with this yoruba people..
Cowards that cant face the foolanis
Fulani attack Yorubas and escape into the forest, Hausa attack and stood his ground, the difference is that Fulani are coward, they give surprise attack at armless people and run away, and peradventure their caught, their daddy at aso rock would order their release,that is why Yoruba can't kill them very well,but you see Hausa, they are reckless and that is the reason why they fall victim of Yoruba people, Hausa would cause trouble and would still stand to fight, before you know it Yoruba had start killing them, that Is when they would start running, the truth is,don't play rough with Yoruba people, they are bloody when provoked, no tribe in Nigeria can subdue them,I repeat no tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by SoBright101: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
You don't really understand what is really going on. You think this is 19's right?
You better wake up to the reality.

Speaktruth88:
When you have forgotten about attacking these people, there will be a response. Don’t say you were not warned.

The people instigating tribal strife live in mansions with well armed security and private jets continue to let politicians use you as nonsense and blood sacrifice.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by atonement12: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kingdemu:
I have just woken up to the tragic news of the killing of my secondary school classmate Jamilu Tanko Ibrahim. He was a trailer driver who, until his untimely death, had been transporting goods from North to South especially to Lagos. He was lynched and left to roast in his trailer that was set ablaze by rampaging youths who attacked Shasha Market. His charred body was retrieved yesternight. The problem with this kind of crisis is as long as you are from northern Nigeria, you are Hausa or Fulani. You are a target even if you are a Christian. A Christian from Michika local government area of Adamawa state was hacked to death in Osun when Sunday Ighoro's crusade gathered pace few weeks ago.

Targeting innocent people who left their comfort zones to cater for their families is an invitation to anarchy. I am sure a vast majority of Igbo and Yoruba are peace loving people for their millions of their fellow relatives in northern Nigeria who are doing well in business and civil service. But the way Nnamdi Kanu and Ighoro are playing to people's sentiments and going extra miles as to incite their unruly youths into attacking innocent people, killing and maiming on the pretext of warding off the Fulani invasion of their land, mark my words, Arewa is a dangerous place for retaliation, and I only hope peace will reign.
Don't be hypocritical! The problem is your brother buhari and his Fulani ruling cabal. Many indigenes of the middle belt and southern Nigeria have been killed because of their uthman Dan fodio mentality of subtle and sometimes brazen take over of the country, land and resources by their kinsmen.
You refuse to address the evil of your people that led to this frustration of the other ethnic groups-You keep living in denial of the hypocrisy of buhari's Fulani government. You only lament when your people are at the receiving end-you people are evil, wicked and religious hypocrites.
The southern states are waiting for your Arewa retaliation!"!
If you truly want peace, tell your brother buhari to institute a national conference for restructuring NOW or else you are still going to, unfortunately, mourn many other "Jamilu Tanko Ibrahims"!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Crayfish09: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
I hope those oversabi nairalanders are seeing what their lovely southern friends are doing to our people. Its only a naive person that would think the southerners love Hausas. I can already see some of the monikers that praised Nafeesaa on the other thread celebrating on this page.

Yakamata mu dunga tunani. Yakamata mu san bambancin dan ta'adda da yan uwanmu Fulani (Wanda ba batattu ba.)

x123xlolls
King44
Aumeehn
Asidy
Arewa1stson
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by nairalandankrah: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
atonement12:
Nnamdi's boy! How market? smiley
atonement the Herdsman xup?..
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Why are yorubas attacking peaceful Hausas..
What is wrong with this yoruba people..
Cowards that cant face the foolanis

aja ni yi o je ,ika ti ofi te panti ti o te yi(na dog go chop that your fingers wey u use type this thrash)

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Jebosh(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
shadelek:
This is not all about what happened between the said hausa and the woman, the fact remains that southwest are tired of these people.
Ranging from herdsmen to robbery to kidnapping, we're just tired.
I pray this won't lead to Civil war.
Buhari is not helping the issue, Makinde is fucking up
Northerners are ready to implicate or manipulate amotekun so that federal government can ban them, that's their plan. APC and federal government are doing all what they can do to fustrate makinde regime that's all the game plan
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by iretinyeee(f): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
shadelek:
This is not all about what happened between the said hausa and the woman, the fact remains that southwest are tired of these people.
Ranging from herdsmen to robbery to kidnapping, we're just tired.
I pray this won't lead to Civil war.
Buhari is not helping the issue, Makinde is fucking up
They are not suppose to be tired cos they are brothers
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by atonement12: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
michoim:
With this kind of situation of North vs SW, the chances of Sw presidency in 2023 is dicey. The north may opt for SE or SS(Jonathan return)...politics is all about perception
Nonsense! Presidency The 'Imam' is burning, you are worried about his beards!
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
gbagyiza:

I am worried for the dimension this issue is going. They r now reporting that Yoruba youths, Amotekun n Yoruba thugs r attacking n killing Northerners. I repeat this will be a dissaster n bloody if something urgent is not done. Yoruba should also know that they have a lot of their people in the North because the news says yoruba's r attacking all Northerners in Oyo.

you are absolutely right....wahala dey loom o.....but the useless buhari no dey talk......

Anyway, i don dey tell people way i know wey dey live in the north, to relocate back o.....especially kano, kaduna....yoruba people plenty for those states.......hausa/fulani no dey show mercy o......i don talk my own o..........
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by domnwan(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
The hausa and yoruba war has begun,soon it will get hotter and that will be the end of one Nigeria because they are those struggling to make Nigeria one
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by atonement12: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
nairalandankrah:

atonement the Herdsman xup?..
Please write in English!
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by atonement12: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
JosephXavier:

My mindset is enough miracle
Good luck! smiley
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by nogragra: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Northurmate:
10 killed, 30 missing as Amotekun allegedly ‘joined hoodlums to attack Northerners’ in Oyo

SHIT worthless northerners they destroyed their region and start moving to Yoruba land to unleash mayhem on innocent law abiding people of south west. THEY must be made to understand that they don't only enjoy monopoly of violence as they will never let a sleeping dog lie where ever they go. He that does not want peace to reign makes violence inevitable. Northerners are lawless people and must be driven away from our midst in Yoruba land, we don't want them, we don't need them.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Mozegee: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
SoBright101:
You people think you get monopoly of violence, you go come they claim victim when dey change am for una

See how they are trying to twist the story
Very bias report
. Very bias people,this useless fulani's think they can get anything the want at any time. Look at how the twisted it for the useless govt to believe that Amaotokun is against them
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Crayfish09: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
AdolfAboki:
grin
When I told my fellow Northerners that the entire North is the target, not Fulani, them sey na lie. You see?

See eh, those guys believe all Northerners are the same. Back then in school, na Aboki them dey call all Northerners, whether you be Idoma, Igala, or any tribe as far na Northerner you be, you be Aboki.

grin

So I am appealing to all Northerners in the SW to be careful or come back home. Those guys are looking for ways to loot your business. As EndSars no work, they are exploring creative ways to loot. So make una be careful.

May God help Nigeria.

Shebi una see? Please Northerners be careful. Apart from fear of being used for ritual, there's also the risk of unprovoked attacks by hoodlums. Please don't go out late. Always walk in group and protect yourself. If you can't protect yourself, please come back home. It's not worth it.

God bless Nigeria.

May Allah bless you. This is what I tried to explain to some of our ignorant brothers. The entire north is being targeted. They are just using the herdsmen as an excuse, but they will be surprised. With all the Igbo and Yoruba businesses littered in the north, these people are shaking a very big table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by MsAllison(f): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Either future reference or past atrocities

Kill one Yoruba man and get instant death and burning down of your community
encouraging violence

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by nairalandankrah: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

[s]aja ni yi o je ,ika ti ofi te panti ti o te yi(na dog go chop that your fingers wey u use type this thrash[/s])
Shut up your pit hole and go face the foolanis in the bush...stop pouring your cowardice on peaceful law abiding Hausa's..
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by SoBright101: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why wasting time? Start attacking Southerners and their business so we can settle this matter once and for all. You think we are living in the past like you notherners?

Crayfish09:

May Allah bless you. This is what I tried to explain to some of our ignorant brothers. The entire north is being targeted. They are just using the herdsmen as an excuse, but they will be surprised. With all the Igbo and Yoruba businesses littered in the north, these people are shaking a very big table.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Jimmy231: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Northurmate:

See Ogun kill this reporter 70 kor 1million ni. Na sasa I the live na even Amotekun escape those stupid Aboki for our hand so na fake news una they always come give us. Ogun kill Seun , Sango kill Osewa
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by MsAllison(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

That's Nigerian law.. it's called capital crime and the punishment is death
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Yebedervru: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Shut up your pit hole and go face the foolanis in the bush...stop pouring your cowardice on peaceful law abiding Hausa's..
Stfu which Fulani in the bush. Fulani who attack at midnight when everyone is sleeping and runs away before others wake up. How would you see them.
Why not tell your fulani brothers to come in the open and stop doing hide and seek inside bush

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria / Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.