Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian (56085 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by NOwazobia: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2021
A
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2021
chubinwa:
this is simply a misplaced priority. Hausas are peaceful people.

Shut up
Which Hausa's are peaceful people

All Hausa's have Fulani blood and vice versa

18 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Jerryherd: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Asabe4:
This will get worse if not contained ASAP... Reprisal attacks will even be worse than what we are experiencing now.

For once Government should be responsible enough to put an end to these senseless killings.

Reprisal for where..

Homeless people can't organise a reprisal attack, if they do they would still get badly beaten by the locals and land owners

15 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Ihatemumu: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2021
shadelek:
This is not all about what happened between the said hausa and the woman, the fact remains that southwest are tired of these people.
Ranging from herdsmen to robbery to kidnapping, we're just tired.
I pray this won't lead to Civil war.
Buhari is not helping the issue, Makinde is fucking up

defend yourself, you are dealing with terrorists.

Nigeria isn't the same as 1960, the North has invited terrorists from all over the world for our ancestry land

8 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by ThugBoy(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
chubinwa:
this is simply a misplaced priority. Hausas are peaceful people.

Peaceful wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Oh well, that is how the government has planned for it to be.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Antoeni(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
A Returned Friendly Match
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by bishop4life(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
We have a president who would rather not talk
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Juoflife1(f): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Kingdemu: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2021
I have just woken up to the tragic news of the killing of my secondary school classmate Jamilu Tanko Ibrahim. He was a trailer driver who, until his untimely death, had been transporting goods from North to South especially to Lagos. He was lynched and left to roast in his trailer that was set ablaze by rampaging youths who attacked Shasha Market. His charred body was retrieved yesternight. The problem with this kind of crisis is as long as you are from northern Nigeria, you are Hausa or Fulani. You are a target even if you are a Christian. A Christian from Michika local government area of Adamawa state was hacked to death in Osun when Sunday Ighoro's crusade gathered pace few weeks ago.

Targeting innocent people who left their comfort zones to cater for their families is an invitation to anarchy. I am sure a vast majority of Igbo and Yoruba are peace loving people for their millions of their fellow relatives in northern Nigeria who are doing well in business and civil service. But the way Nnamdi Kanu and Ighoro are playing to people's sentiments and going extra miles as to incite their unruly youths into attacking innocent people, killing and maiming on the pretext of warding off the Fulani invasion of their land, mark my words, Arewa is a dangerous place for retaliation, and I only hope peace will reign.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by bigfish3k: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2021
This is terrible
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by nairalandankrah: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2021
dederocs:
Until we stop this archaic way of using cows to destroy people's farmlands, this killings will not stop. Do not use your business to affect others, cow rearing is a private business. This is dumb.
What has cow got to do with this matter..

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Asabe4:
This will get worse if not contained ASAP... Reprisal attacks will even be worse than what we are experiencing now.

For once Government should be responsible enough to put an end to these senseless killings.

Reprisal for Ibadan people?

Lol

6 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by tunjiajayi: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
dederocs:
Until we stop this archaic way of using cows to destroy people's farmlands, this killings will not stop. Do not use your business to affect others, cow rearing is a private business. This is dumb.

Did you read the piece at all, there's no cow in this matter.
Anyway it's a matter of giving a dog a bad name so to hang it.
This is highly condemnable, totally wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
This news is not what it is. This is a bias report to favor one tribe

10 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by shiffynaani(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
This is what happens when you fail to respect your host

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by ModestGal(f): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
This news stated à woman was nudged, then she went to gather thugs to beat a man(single), this one man beat all these thugs until one got killed.
And now the Yoruba's are angry

This story doesn't add up, its a one sided story coined by an idiot in his room to favour the Northerners. Everything you read here is a lie

37 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by iamdapsyj(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2021
capitalzero:

It is not about makinde. Thugs in ibadan can destabilize the whole south west. Hausa and yoruba have history of deadly fights especially in mokola and ojo

The majority of thugs that reside in Lagos are from Ibadan. You are very correct.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Goodman247: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Wahala dey for this country o

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by tunjiajayi: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Northerners are parasite to Nigeria that needs to be fumigated

This is pure hate speech.

Your brain and soul needs to be fumigated.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by coolcare(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Crisis on Oyo clearly show failure of Seyi Makinde. The same state was govern without ethics crisis by Ladoja and others.

Seyi Makinde is a failure

7 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by nairalandankrah: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Kingdemu:
I have just woken up to the tragic news of the killing of my secondary school classmate Jamilu Tanko Ibrahim. He was a trailer driver who, until his untimely death, had been transporting goods from North to South especially to Lagos. He was lynched and left to roast in his trailer that was set ablaze by rampaging youths who attacked Shasha Market. His charred body was retrieved yesternight. The problem with this kind of crisis is as long as you are from northern Nigeria, you are Hausa or Fulani. You are a target even if you are a Christian. A Christian from Michika local government area of Adamawa state was hacked to death in Osun when Sunday Ighoro's crusade gathered pace few weeks ago.

Targeting innocent people who left their comfort zones to cater for their families is an invitation to anarchy. I am sure a vast majority of Igbo and Yoruba are peace loving people for their millions of their fellow relatives in northern Nigeria who are doing well in business and civil service. But the way Nnamdi Kanu and Ighoro are playing to people's sentiments and going extra miles as to incite their unruly youths into attacking innocent people, killing and maiming on the pretext of warding off the Fulani invasion of their land, mark my words, Arewa is a dangerous place for retaliation, and I only hope peace will reign.
We were actually enjoying your write up until you deviated..
Did Kanu ask Yoruba's to kill Hausa?..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by michoim(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2021
With this kind of situation of North vs SW, the chances of Sw presidency in 2023 is dicey. The north may opt for SE or SS(Jonathan return)...politics is all about perception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Olawalelead(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2021
shadelek:
This is not all about what happened between the said hausa and the woman, the fact remains that southwest are tired of these people.
Ranging from herdsmen to robbery to kidnapping, we're just tired.
I pray this won't lead to Civil war.
Buhari is not helping the issue, Makinde is fucking up
Stop mentioning a long dead man. That is one of the problem we're facing at the moment.

The real Buhari cannot stay 3-4 months without visiting abroad for medical reasons. When was the last time you heard this fake Buhari travel out for medical reasons.

The terrorists governors up North and greedy brown tooth fool here in South are the ones ruling Nigeria secretly.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...

6 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Masterito(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2021
This is obviously political to you, right?
yemex04:
Gov. Seyi. Makinde did not try at all in that fraca.. I drove through that fraca enroute Oyo township around 8pm on Friday evening and it was terrifying!! I expected to have endured the accused Hausa guy is duly arrested & took charge of the situation but he allowed the hoodlums practically took over holding dangerous weapons and for an incidence that reportedly started late in the afternoon.. it took several hours before any action was taken..The destruction would have been minimal had the Governor acted promptly..

Ibadan is really degenerating into lawlessness that place can't be governed with kid gloove.

RIP to Ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Akaujaa(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Who else noticed that the Yorubas were mostly living in peace with the Hausa community until Amotekun was created? Amotekun is a political creation. It's not going to solve any problem but worsen situations.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Lightorder: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Bvlgari:
If care is not taken, all this issues when noor dey finish will turn into a full scale civil war
all the online warriors should just avoid that word,’war’. Meanwhile, in a situation like this,amotekun should try mediation and not taking sides to avoid being profiled a tribal militia group

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
AdolfAboki:
grin
When I told my fellow Northerners that the entire North is the target, not Fulani, them sey na lie. You see?

See eh, those guys believe all Northerners are the same. Back then in school, na Aboki them dey call all Northerners, whether you be Idoma, Igala, or any tribe as far na Northerner you be, you be Aboki.

grin

So I am appealing to all Northerners in the SW to be careful or come back home. Those guys are looking for ways to loot your business. As EndSars no work, they are exploring creative ways to loot. So make una be careful.

May God help Nigeria.

Shebi una see? Please Northerners be careful. Apart from fear of being used for ritual, there's also the risk of unprovoked attacks by hoodlums. Please don't go out late. Always walk in group and protect yourself. If you can't protect yourself, please come back home. It's not worth it.

God bless Nigeria.

Lol.
I wonder how many group will protect themselves from thousands and millions of hoodlums.
Do anyhow you go collect am full force.

I alone can identify where northerners reside and won't be able to escape in Ogbomoso and Oyo town.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Masterito(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
This is political to you right? Why do I feel there is a conspiracy to make Oyo state governor look bad.
coolcare:
Crisis on Oyo clearly show failure of Seyi Makinde. The same state was govern without ethics crisis by Ladoja and others.

Seyi Makinde is a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Ganjafama(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
AdolfAboki:
grin
When I told my fellow Northerners that the entire North is the target, not Fulani, them sey na lie. You see?

See eh, those guys believe all Northerners are the same. Back then in school, na Aboki them dey call all Northerners, whether you be Idoma, Igala, or any tribe as far na Northerner you be, you be Aboki.

grin

So I am appealing to all Northerners in the SW to be careful or come back home. Those guys are looking for ways to loot your business. As EndSars no work, they are exploring creative ways to loot. So make una be careful.

May God help Nigeria.

Shebi una see? Please Northerners be careful. Apart from fear of being used for ritual, there's also the risk of unprovoked attacks by hoodlums. Please don't go out late. Always walk in group and protect yourself. If you can't protect yourself, please come back home. It's not worth it.

God bless Nigeria.
You won't say anything about the evils your Fulani brothers have been committing instead you are playing the victim. The time is coming when the fulanis will become an endangered specie.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.