Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian (56138 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Crayfish09: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
LegendHero:

We’re talking about the barbaric killing of your kinsfolk and how they are going about other people region and killing them in their farms and you’re talking about politics.

I’m not surprised, killings is now normalized in the North and it seems most of you guys have resorted to fate.

However, we won’t allow you to turn our region to a killing field so it’s better you recall your killer herdsmen back to base coz the SW will be hot these coming days.

It’s better you to port back to PDP like you say because in that APC it will be a fight to finish and I don’t see how the deaf Buhari will be able to effect any changes coz it seems he doesn’t even respond to external stimuli anymore.

So what did you do in Sasha? Didn't you also display your inherent stupidity, barbarism, and idiocy by burning down a whole market because of the crime of one man?

Fight to the finish in what you way? How many governors, senators, and reps do you have in your region? What did the Southwest even contribute to APC sef? Most if their votes had been 50-60% at best. You even voted PDP in some of your states.

We have the president and most key positions in the party. You'll be helpless as we install Sheikh Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and after his tenure, be ready to be ruled by another Gworo chewing Fulani or Hausa man for 8 years. You think you guys know how to be snakes.

When you were sacking Fulanis (both the guilty and innocent ones among them), how many of us complained? But what you recently did was unacceptable. I was expecting at least 50% of you to even condemn the attacks on some of the truck drivers, you all hailed them.

I swear you have demolished the little contribution Tinubu made to APC. Be ready to be mocked by the inyamuris for the next 12 years to come after 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by QuotaSystem: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Crayfish09:

So what did you do in Sasha? Didn't you also display your inherent stupidity, barbarism, and idiocy by burning down a whole market because of the crime of one man?

Fight to the finish in what you way? How many governors, senators, and reps do you have in your region? What did the Southwest even contribute to APC sef? Most if their votes had been 50-60% at best. You even voted PDP in some of your states.

We have the president and most key positions in the party. You'll be helpless as we install Sheikh Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and after his tenure, be ready to be ruled by another Gworo chewing Fulani or Hausa man for 8 years. You think you guys know how to be snakes.

When you were sacking Fulanis (both the guilty and innocent ones among them), how many of us complained? But what you recently did was unacceptable. I was expecting at least 50% of you to even condemn the attacks on some of the truck drivers, you all hailed them.

I swear you have demolished the little contribution Tinubu made to APC. Be ready to be mocked by the inyamuris for the next 12 years to come after 2023

Apt, factual and incontrovertible truism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by bewla(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
willyo:

Both.
haba u wicked

u mean jamare nation abi
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by johntolu: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Crayfish09:

I am giving a response to your post, after going through your previous posts to ascertain that you are not an impostor, with mischievous intents, on this thread.
Having said that, I will like to state, first and foremost, that the Yoruba Nation has no apology whatsoever, to render to any one, for the ugly incident that happened in Shasha market at Ibadan, recently.
The apology rendered by the Northern governors, for the barbaric behavior of their people, that led to the violence, is accepted but we want to drum it to the ears of all non indigenes, in Yorubaland, that it will not be BAU, again, in Yorubaland.
I equally want to state that I harbor no animosity or hatred towards the Hausa people because I was once a resident in Hausaland for many years and I achieved tremendous progress during my stay there even though, my stay was with limited rights, I was more or less, like a 3rd class citizen in my country, but I must admit, the people are very hospitable and accommodating, if you are able to conform to the rules and norms of living, in their land.

I am not sure what part of the North you hail from, but I want you to ask any Hausa man, from Kano, the possibility of a Yorubaman assaulting an al-majiri outside the confines of Sabon Gari, whatever the provocation(s)and the attendant consequence(s) of the Yoruba man's action(s).
I also want you to give a response why it was difficult for the Hausa leader in Shasha market, to release the culprit that killed the Yoruba man in the market, to law enforcement agencies, before the crisis erupted, because of the cover up and protection, given to the murderer, by Hausa leaders, in the market.
I am sure you are equally aware non of your leaders have ever condemned the numerous ethnic clashes against other Nigerians since 1948, by Northerners in Northern Nigeria.
I put this to you, Dan Arewa, what do you think would have been the reaction of Hausa leaders, were Godwin Akaluka, happen to be an Hausaman, detained in any prison in Yorubaland and the fate suffered by Akaluka, in Kano, is meted to him by Yoruba youths, in Yorubaland?
Do you need any seer to tell you that there would have been an all out act of genocide against Southerners in Northern Nigerian cities?
And to tell you, non of your leaders has ever deem it fit till tomorrow, to condemn this barbaric act not to talk of compensating the family of the deceased because Hausas felt that Southerners, residing in Northern Nigeria, are 3rd class citizens of Nigeria.

In conclusion, I want to inform all Nigerians, that Tinubu's interest does not in any way determine Yoruba's interest. We have been fortunate twice, to rule the country and there is actually no big deal about who occupies the main building, inside Aso Rock!
We are always able and capable of taking care of our interests, in and out of the Nigerian state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_Nigeria
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Uptheante(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Theideadoctor:
you are so pained that you wrote all these Epistles, ooh oooh you are pained, Go drink hypo or jik,idiot!
U have never failed to display ur stupidity. U are just an irredeemable fool
What I have said so far, is it true or not?
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Henrique99: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Modikko:
I bet you are happy with violence. But remember peace is gold.
Good evening sir.Please I really miss your input in the fed govt job thread.Kindly help job seekers like myself please.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Crayfish09: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
johntolu:

I am giving a response to your post, after going through your previous posts to ascertain that you are not an impostor, with mischievous intents, on this thread.
Having said that, I will like to state, first and foremost, that the Yoruba Nation has no apology whatsoever, to render to any one, for the ugly incident that happened in Shasha market at Ibadan, recently.
The apology rendered by the Northern governors, for the barbaric behavior of their people, that led to the violence, is accepted but we want to drum it to the ears of all non indigenes, in Yorubaland, that it will not be BAU, again, in Yorubaland.
I equally want to state that I harbor no animosity or hatred towards the Hausa people because I was once a resident in Hausaland for many years and I achieved tremendous progress during my stay there even though, my stay was with limited rights, I was more or less, like a 3rd class citizen in my country, but I must admit, the people are very hospitable and accommodating, if you are able to conform to the rules and norms of living, in their land.

I am not sure what part of the North you hail from, but I want you to ask any Hausa man, from Kano, the possibility of a Yorubaman assaulting an al-majiri outside the confines of Sabon Gari, whatever the provocation(s)and the attendant consequence(s) of the Yoruba man's action(s).
I also want you to give a response why it was difficult for the Hausa leader in Shasha market, to release the culprit that killed the Yoruba man in the market, to law enforcement agencies, before the crisis erupted, because of the cover up and protection, given to the murderer, by Hausa leaders, in the market.
I am sure you are equally aware non of your leaders have ever condemned the numerous ethnic clashes against other Nigerians since 1948, by Northerners in Northern Nigeria.
I put this to you, Dan Arewa, what do you think would have been the reaction of Hausa leaders, were Godwin Akaluka, happen to be an Hausaman, detained in any prison in Yorubaland and the fate suffered by Akaluka, in Kano, is meted to him by Yoruba youths, in Yorubaland?
Do you need any seer to tell you that there would have been an all out act of genocide against Southerners in Northern Nigerian cities?
And to tell you, non of your leaders has ever deem it fit till tomorrow, to condemn this barbaric act not to talk of compensating the family of the deceased because Hausas felt that Southerners, residing in Northern Nigeria, are 3rd class citizens of Nigeria.

In conclusion, I want to inform all Nigerians, that Tinubu's interest does not in any way determine Yoruba's interest. We have been fortunate twice, to rule the country and there is actually no big deal about who occupies the main building, inside Aso Rock!
We are always able and capable of taking care of our interests, in and out of the Nigerian state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_Nigeria

1) Nobody wants your apology, because it stands to fix nothing on the damage. We have gotten your message, and we will reply you in kind.

2) if you call that an apology, then enjoy it but do remember you have much more indigenes in our midst than you do in the south and when the appropriate time comes, you will lose much much more.

3) We also hold no animosity against your people, given the way your women move around half-naked in our streets without consequences. Talking about being treated as a 3rd class citizen, say that to the truck drivers you killed who had nothing to do with the incidence.

4) First of all, you just exposed your bigotry here. A man was attacked in the south, yet you had to replace him with 'Almajiri' in the north because you know, 90℅ of northerners are beggars (this is one of the easiest ways to know a bigot that has never set foot in the north). That said, should a Yoruba man attack a northerner, we would severely deal with the idiot, but I don't see us going around to set the shops of OTHER Yoruba people on fire or killing everybody wearing Agbada.

5)anybody with an iota of sense would know that the attacker would flee the scene as soon as possible, and the leader of the market would have no magic crystal to locate him. Even if he wasn't afraid of Yorubas, he would run to avoid the police.

6) That is a BIG lie. Maybe you should go back to 1948 and open your mind. Was it southern leaders that stopped all of those crises that you are trying to use to justify your barbaric mentality? Was it? Or do you think the people got tired and went home?

7) Nobody would complain, as long as the arrest was made by the police. You people are accusing others of the same crime you have monopolised. Since the time of Obasanjo (I'm talking about the military era), northern leaders have been getting arrested, and heaven did not fall. Your assumptions are all borne out of bigotry and shallow mindedness, I'm sorry to say. If we were half as toxic as you are trying to suggest, we would have started destroying your shops the very first day you people killed the northerners. There is a section in Doca Plaza, Kaduna central market which is almost exclusively occupied by Yoruba people. If we were what you insincere bigots are trying to call us, we would have burnt down that place. Mention ONE.
So my answer to your question is a big NO.

I dare you to mention a single event where your people were attacked and the Northern leaders failed to condemn it. Even the last quit notice we gave to your inyamuri brothers was met with criticism from the northern leaders.

I'm glad that it isn't tied to Tinubu. Because we'll hit him hard cheesy.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by lordmans(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Crayfish09:

1) Nobody wants your apology, because it stands to fix nothing on the damage. We have gotten your message, and we will reply you in kind.

2) if you call that an apology, then enjoy it but do remember you have much more indigenes in our midst than you do in the south and when the appropriate time comes, you will lose much much more.

3) We also hold no animosity against your people, given the way your women move around half-naked in our streets without consequences. Talking about being treated as a 3rd class citizen, say that to the truck drivers you killed who had nothing to do with the incidence.

4) First of all, you just exposed your bigotry here. A man was attacked in the south, yet you had to replace him with 'Almajiri' in the north because you know, 90℅ of northerners are beggars (this is one of the easiest ways to know a bigot that has never set foot in the north). That said, should a Yoruba man attack a northerner, we would severely deal with the idiot, but I don't see us going around to set the shops of OTHER Yoruba people on fire or killing everybody wearing Agbada.

5)anybody with an iota of sense would know that the attacker would flee the scene as soon as possible, and the leader of the market would have no magic crystal to locate him. Even if he wasn't afraid of Yorubas, he would run to avoid the police.

6) That is a BIG lie. Maybe you should go back to 1948 and open your mind. Was it southern leaders that stopped all of those crises that you are trying to use to justify your barbaric mentality? Was it? Or do you think the people got tired and went home?

7) Nobody would complain, as long as the arrest was made by the police. You people are accusing others of the same crime you have monopolised. Since the time of Obasanjo (I'm talking about the military era), northern leaders have been getting arrested, and heaven did not fall. Your assumptions are all borne out of bigotry and shallow mindedness, I'm sorry to say. If we were half as toxic as you are trying to suggest, we would have started destroying your shops the very first day you people killed the northerners. There is a section in Doca Plaza, Kaduna central market which is almost exclusively occupied by Yoruba people. If we were what you insincere bigots are trying to call us, we would have burnt down that place. Mention ONE.
So my answer to your question is a big NO.

I dare you to mention a single event where your people were attacked and the Northern leaders failed to condemn it. Even the last quit notice we gave to your inyamuri brothers was met with criticism from the northern leaders.

I'm glad that it isn't tied to Tinubu. Because we'll hit him hard cheesy.

You displayed more bigotry and arrogance than the person you're trying to correct. And also you made it seem the existence of the North depends on clinching onto power at all cost.

You won't know how the other person feels until you've walked in his shoes. Maybe you don't know or just chose to ignore it there's a kind of lopsidedness in Nigeria that tilts toward the North seriously. One madness begets another.

So what if the SW don't get the presidency?

Is the life of an average northerner better than that of their peers from other parts of Nigeria cos a northerner is in power?

These are just delusions and mirage. You guys can hit Tinubu however hard you think. My belief is strongly in the words of Allah that what He has given no-one nobody can give that person, and that which He has given to a particular person nobody can take it away. If you're a muslim you will know that verse and understand it's import.

The entitlement spirit is corrupting the mindset of even the brightest minds in the North to the point of losing compassion for others or their sufferings. The Yorubas, Ibos, Ijaws, Efiks, Tivs, Idoma and others are people too with blood flowing through them. Every citizen of this country matters and that's how greatness can be achieved not by nepotism, favouritism and segregation. A man from the least populated tribes shouldn't be afraid to rise to his peak.

And what's so special about the presidency if not that it's a tool of blackmail to hold a certain group in servitude by the ruling elites. Do you think the Ibos would have achieved tremendous success in business and technical capacities had they been benefiting like your kinds in government?

Brother, NO!

The circumstances of their ugly experience in the Nigerian project gave them a stronger zeal to succeed irrespective of the odds facing them. And they made good use of that experience by becoming a master of their own fates.

Go outside the country today, you will see Nigerians, predominantly of the southern extractions beating the odds to excel. Yes, good things has its bad sides. Those are the negativity you see about their exploits. Every other nations of the world have theirs, the chinese triads, japanese yakuza, italian mafia, russian mob etc but the envy of the North and the inability of it's controlled govt failed to manage the negativity over the goods of the exploits of these Southern Nigerians.

Anthony Joshua, Henry Akinwande, Wole Soyinka, Cyprian Ekwensi, Chimamanda Adigwe, Samuel Peters, Sade Adu, etc the names are just too many to mention not to talk of the recent ascension of some to political offices in the US, Canada, UK etc.

Is it not best to call for a referendum to put this Nigerian project to test or rest?

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Crayfish09: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2021
lordmans:

You displayed more bigotry and arrogance than the person you're trying to correct. And also you made it seem the existence of the North depends on clinching onto power at all cost.

You won't know how the other person feels until you've walked in his shoes. Maybe you don't know or just chose to ignore it there's a kind of lopsidedness in Nigeria that tilts toward the North seriously. One madness begets another.

So what if the SW don't get the presidency?

Is the life of an average northerner better than that of their peers from other parts of Nigeria cos a northerner is in power?

These are just delusions and mirage. You guys can hit Tinubu however hard you think. My belief is strongly in the words of Allah that what He has given no-one nobody can give that person, and that which He has given to a particular person nobody can take it away. If you're a muslim you will know that verse and understand it's import.

The entitlement spirit is corrupting the mindset of even the brightest minds in the North to the point of losing compassion for others or their sufferings. The Yorubas, Ibos, Ijaws, Efiks, Tivs, Idoma and others are people too with blood flowing through them. Every citizen of this country matters and that's how greatness can be achieved not by nepotism, favouritism and segregation. A man from the least populated tribes shouldn't be afraid to rise to his peak.

And what's so special about the presidency if not that it's a tool of blackmail to hold a certain group in servitude by the ruling elites. Do you think the Ibos would have achieved tremendous success in business and technical capacities had they been benefiting like your kinds in government?

Brother, NO!

The circumstances of their ugly experience in the Nigerian project gave them a stronger zeal to succeed irrespective of the odds facing them. And they made good use of that experience by becoming a master of their own fates.

Go outside the country today, you will see Nigerians, predominantly of the southern extractions beating the odds to excel. Yes, good things has its bad sides. Those are the negativity you see about their exploits. Every other nations of the world have theirs, the chinese triads, japanese yakuza, italian mafia, russian mob etc but the envy of the North and the inability of it's controlled govt failed to manage the negativity over the goods of the exploits of these Southern Nigerians.

Anthony Joshua, Henry Akinwande, Wole Soyinka, Cyprian Ekwensi, Chimamanda Adigwe, Samuel Peters, Sade Adu, etc the names are just too many to mention not to talk of the recent ascension of some to political offices in the US, Canada, UK etc.

Is it not best to call for a referendum to put this Nigerian project to test or rest?

My initial plan was to ignore you but let me do this once more;

1)I don't see how my post suggests that.

2) I can equally say the same about the south

3) Nothing, really. It just kind of conflicts with the statements some of your elders have been making about the presidency. Maybe you should direct that question to them.

4) it is not, but it could have been. The only issue is that northern individuals like myself are not ready to take advantage of the power we posses, but that's a topic for another day.

5)Yes, If Allah wills that Tinubu will rule Nigeria, what can we do? But that doesn't mean we are not going to act.

6) oh really, so we are the entitled ones? Are you one of those that believe a northerner can get admitted to ABU with a 120 Jamb score? You people have been talking about nepotism, segregation, and whatnot, but I've not seen a single evidence. Till date, I've never heard of any northerner complaining about some of the university terminologies we use (which are christian in nature), but you people have constantly complained about so many things, including the fact that students are allowed to study Arabic (the most widely spoken language in Africa), you people have complained about the use of Arabic (not Islamic.) letters on our currency notes, You people have complained against our mode of dressing; it goes on and on, but we are the ones with entitlement mentality? You don't want us to complain, you insult us on a daily basis, yet you dare to use that word on us? The only people that expect to be worshiped are southern Nigerians and write this down, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

7) Can you do me a favor and explain their business and technical achievements please? I don't hear any other country talking about this except the Igbos themselves. Unless by business, you mean drug trafficking and by technical capabilities, you mean advanced fee fraud. By the way, we can see where their mentality is taking them. You mock and ridicule cobblers, Mai shay, etc (people with legitimate sources of Income) but worship, glorify, and defend Yahoo boys (who sometimes engage in money rituals). You mock us for having Almajiris and look the other way when your baby factories are busted. I'll add more on this in the next paragraph.

cool Yes, everything has its bad sides, but when the bad sides outweigh the good side 100000 to one, then there's a problem. Because of southern Nigerians, my country is constantly being subjected to ridicule. TV Shows such as Big bang Theory, How I Met Your mother, Family Guy, Boondocks, Key and Perle, etc are some of the major shows that have made fun of my country because of your illegal activities. Because of southern Nigerians, we have great business, social, and relationship platforms such as Paypal, Draft2digital, Fiver, Bit Mistress, 4Chan, EBay, WES, etc (and the list keeps getting higher), are constantly either restricting or banning my country. Because of southern Nigerians, international airports always red flag people with my passport because of your high rate of drug-related criminality. On many occasions, people online have called me a " Nigerian prince" when an argument between us became heated. On so many occasions, I've lost clients just because I come from Nigeria, and IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF SOUTHERN NIGERIANS.

The Chinese, Indians, and Russians engage in more cyber crime than Southern Nigerians, but because THEIR GOOD FAR OUTWEIGHS THEIR BAD, the world respects them. Once 'IT' is mentioned, people would talk about them inspite of their ills but what about the almighty southern Nigerians? Just empty noises. Even our African brothers dispise and look down on us. Do me a favor and check out this thread on Quora:

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-Nigerians-hated-by-so-many-nations-especially-South-Africans

There are many more threads like that on that website, and people within and outside Africa are generally saying the same thing : Drug trafficking and 419 but of course, they are just being jealous of your "breakthroughs". Even a Thai Policeman once asked why Igbos are disgracing Africans in Asia. The video is on YouTube. Also, there are many reports about southern Nigerians getting jailed, arrested, or even executed at an alarming rate (sometimes on a higher rate than all other African foreigners combined).

Now let's talk about the personalities you mentioned. If it was in the past, I'm very sure you would have included Emmanuel Ewude, Invictus Obi the Forbes guy, and maybe even Hushpuppy. But where are they now? Month in and month out, local and international forces keep nailing you guys, yet I'm expected to respect your people that travel outside. If you were really adding value to those countries, I'm 100% certain that countries like USA, UK, Canada, etc wouldn't have been rejecting your Visa applications so often that you people had to open multiple threads on nairaland to whine about it. Can Israelites ever face this kind of issue? Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/4655054/there-order-us-authorities-deny

Let's play a game, my southern friend. For every clean, successful southerner abroad you mention, I'll mention two bad southerners that are currently under custody.

For those celebrities that you have mentioned, let's allow the 90 Nigerians wanted by FBI to cater for them. In fact, I have a 'jara' for you. A man was arrested with over one billion naira worth of hard drugs in Sokoto this morning. And guess what? He is an Igbo ma that carried adopted a fake Hausa name to avoid authorities. Why? Because his name alone is a red flag. If this person was in Asia or America now, they would have blamed the whole of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/6437774/transborder-drug-trafficker-arrested-1

On a side note, I hope you know that I'm in support of the idea of totally disintegrating the country? It would do extremely well for my online businesses and my plans to travel around the world without harassment. It would be the best for this country, because you people think too highly of yourselves. Hype with nothing to show for it.

It will make us sit up and go back to our farms. I honestly hope it happens
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Crayfish09: 12:04pm On May 15, 2022
Here we are today. Nigerians must learn to condemn all illegal killings whether it affects their own or not.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Kuruptnigga: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
showafrica:

Lol.. You no like Afonjas oo, you no even give them x2.
grin grin
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by utibe1995(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2022
shadelek:
This is not all about what happened between the said hausa and the woman, the fact remains that southwest are tired of these people.
Ranging from herdsmen to robbery to kidnapping, we're just tired.
I pray this won't lead to Civil war.
Buhari is not helping the issue, Makinde is fucking up

Them get lock say that girl wey Dem kill no from Yoruba land, all of them for COLLECT.
This is just the beginning, more is coming.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by baretalk: 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
Northerners should stay in their North, they can't be giving others states the burden of their Almajiris and urchins, who they have brainwashed with religious extremism. We don't trust Northerners, they hate Southerners. Let Northerners stay in their North and do their Sharia in peace. They constitute nuisance.

If you hate people give them space, Northerners keep your Almajiris in your state, we are civilized people, we don't want animals among us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.