Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,301 members, 7,846,341 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me (3578 Views)

I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis / I Tink She Likes Me? / I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Pweety4me(f): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Get a life, don't u know ur just building a trap 4 urself!
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by r231(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
what's with the cat and mice game

just tell the girl how you feel or something

so you think setting a trap makes you a bigger person
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 3RNEST(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
>@OP, Trap or no trap what will be will be, women are like camelion, chanqin and chanqin, i will advice u just be yourself and stop talk abt dis "cheatinq thinq" & "trap thinq" pls lets give dis "cheat" a break mind u, dat ur rat trap can't catch "cheat" lol.
> Make i ask u, dat place wey u dey u no dey cheat ur babe? Uhmm.
>> action:"suckin orange & walkin away 4rm thread with slow motion"
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
You dont need to set a trap for her, Its a waste of time and very immature.

Its obvious you dont trust your girl at all, Why dont you see into that first (probably what could have caused the lack of trust and IF you can get over your insecurities)

I remember your thread on the weave too, I think you girl is still young and is not as serious-minded as you are with the relationship undecided
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by chibaby5(f): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
@topic

Ppl still think lyk ds? Settin traps?
Wateva happened to communication and honesty undecided
And u supposed to be getting married to ds person?
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by femmy2010(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2011
Trap?
don't waste your time.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Nautillus(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
Lmao, Badddttt Guys
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Nautillus(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
Lmao, Badddttt Guys

@190, cheesy cheesy cheesy, You don dey MADDTT abi, you first post on this thread was OMG Hilarious, My Sec. ran into my office when she heard my squeal in laughter,
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 3RNEST(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
> @Natty, u hvn't see anytin yet, dis is Nairaland 4u, fun, fun, all the way, As 4 190guy dat dude is xtremely crazy! Weneva i read his post, i'm like LWKMD,
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by olugirl(f): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
I had a bf who thought i was cheating and confronted him about it when i wanst it. But i eventually ended up cheating because I knew that as there was no trust, the relationship was over anyways.

I hated being on my tiptoe and having to account for every thing to convince him i was cheating, so please be careful what you do o!
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Wislet(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
@OP, better to go home to an empty apartment everyday than to marry wit no trust/live with a companion regretfully. Marriage is not a do/die affair. It is one institution u must never go into with any pressures/walk on egg shells. If u're not sure u can trust her/that she is for u, then for sanity sake, don't go there. Remember: u're gonna live wit whoever u marry ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE. So if u marry poo, u gotta have to deal wit it and swallow it without complaining,cos no one forced u. So be wise & careful. Marry a woman ur heart will be at peace with & u'll have no reason to focus ur energies on 'tests'/'traps'. No other person can decide 4 u. Cos u WILL LIVE WITH either UR HEADACHE/BLESSING ALONE. U choose.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Wislet(f): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
Besides, a woman that can blow up 80k brazillian whatever, dat is not even her sweat, & insists on having it? *lips sealed*. To be considered 4 a wife? <> , Ok, sometimes u men make mistakes in RELATIONSHIP when ur eyes re blinded, but when MARRIAGE is in de bargain? I don't think 9ja men have lost dia values, so u might be oyinbo. Lol. Mr man, u better not be one of those men that refuse to see clearly cos of 'investments' they think they have made. Anyways, enough said,
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by harakiri(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Poster

I think you should focus on making your life better (and planning for your old age when you won't be able to work too hard anymore) rather than setting "traps" for a lady who's probably sleeping with my next door neighbor as i'm typing this. Be real with yourself. She is here, you are THERE! Do you think you're the only one who finds her attractive? Do you think she can continue to fight off every admirer that asks her out? Get real with yourself man. You're just causing yourself unnecessary heart ache. Focus on your life man. No woman on earth is worth all the nonsense you're putting yourself into.

Nuff said.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 3RNEST(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
<> Thump up! U spoken well. smiley
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by jerrydate: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
Is dat big guy picture 4 real?
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by heavyg(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
tnx dudes and babes in da house. All noted.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Beync(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
u need not to set trap so u dont get traped or get the worse out of it. some trust issues cud be related to d distance relationship, u know not everyone can hand it especiall when one is not strong and mature enough to resist temptations.
BTW, hav u really dicovere urself if ur girl want u with or without ur money
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 677ano(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
poster

rather than setting a trap for your girl why dont you channel your time and resource into developping you life
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
yes you are right and i am the bastard dating her,now that you know what are you gonna do?pour me acid or shoot me? you beta dont try it. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 3RNEST(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2011
>@Beync, so u just abadon me like dat, lonq time no post wetin happen abi admin ban u? Or ur bf set trap 4u, lol.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Ranoscky(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2011
Quote form the Op: "had to travel out and set some of my guys to watch her. Now, am hearin that she has been behavin inapprioprately".

Thirst4Lif:

Doesn't sound like a trap is necessary. Sounds as though she's already been caught.
Exaclty man, you spoke my mind!

OP, dump her and move on. No need of wasting your energy in setting whatever trap since you where the one that made the Ist quote above!
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
Bros see, I go help you set this trap, free-of-charge. My uncle na original babalawo. He doesn't charge too much too - just N20 for kolanut and
lizard. . .plus your left testicle.

I swear to you, once him finish with you, you fit leave your babe go potokiri dey 1000 years and pesin no go touch your babe. Infact, every morning just go buy Sun Newspaper, na so-so "Randy Man Dies on-top Heavy g girlfrien" you go dey see so.

This one na guaranteed! grin grin grin Call my number if you're interested: 08031234567.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Beync(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
3RNEST:

>@Beync, so u just abadon me like dat, lonq time no post wetin happen abi admin ban u? Or your bf set trap 4u, lol.
how u dey?
dey no ban me, i'v been busy
Lol as for u, i don set trap for u already
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 3RNEST(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
> @Beync, trap 4me ke, see trap no dey catch eagle, i'm so fly "grin" BTW, u don see dat "7070" thread 4 sex section, dat thread na wa, LWKMD.
> (change 7 to T).
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Beync(f): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
I rarely go there, but let me see wat u r talking about nw
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by 3RNEST(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2011
> Ok myB, u sabi facebook? just try send blank mail to next2design(at)gmail.com, i go send u friend request.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by chamber2(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2011
@heavy g so you still f*******k up go give her that 80k? If ur woman spends 80k on her hair now i wonder how much she will spend on hairs when u finally marry her.

Dats y my own woman wants me so dearly, i don't give a damn. 2k hair or u 4get about it.
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by MMM2(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2011
bros is ur GF a rat ?
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by Nautillus(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2011
Any luck with the catching, yet. grin grin
Re: I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me by kaymoney2(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2011
M M M:

bros is your GF a rat ?

His girl friend might be a squirrel eating from other peoples's pot so
she needs to be trapped
undecided undecided grin smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.