Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Loneliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness (271 Views)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career / Somebody Should Help, Loneliness Wan Kee Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loneliness by Aplaudez(m): 5:30am On Feb 14, 2021
While common definitions of loneliness describe it as a state of solitude or being alone, loneliness is actually a state of mind. Loneliness is defined by researchers as feeling lonely more than once a week.

Loneliness causes people to feel empty, alone, and unwanted. People who are lonely often crave human contact, but their state of mind makes it more difficult to form connections with other people. Loneliness, according to many experts, is not necessarily about being alone. Instead, if you feel alone and isolated, then that is how loneliness plays into your state of mind.
This is my 9th year in school, surprise Please don't be surprised, this is Nigeria, I'm close to my final year sha, out of all the days spent, I've never forget once tasted a relationship, not even once, I'm not bad looking, I just don't know what's going on with me, so this year's Valentine is still going to be celebrated with my loneliness.

Has anyone pass through this before??
How did you get over it??
What and what did you do??
I need someone to talk to me cry

It hasn't been easy being alone!

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you guys, thanks in advance!

Happy Sunday Nairalanders!
Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders!
A very happy lonely day to myself cry

1 Like

Re: Loneliness by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Aplaudez:
While common definitions of loneliness describe it as a state of solitude or being alone, loneliness is actually a state of mind. Loneliness is defined by researchers as feeling lonely more than once a week.

Loneliness causes people to feel empty, alone, and unwanted. People who are lonely often crave human contact, but their state of mind makes it more difficult to form connections with other people. Loneliness, according to many experts, is not necessarily about being alone. Instead, if you feel alone and isolated, then that is how loneliness plays into your state of mind.
This is my 9th year in school, surprise Please don't be surprised, this is Nigeria, I'm close to my final year sha, out of all the days spent, I've never forget once tasted a relationship, not even once, I'm not bad looking, I just don't know what's going on with me, so this year's Valentine is still going to be celebrated with my loneliness.

Has anyone pass through this before??
How did you get over it??
What and what did you do??
I need someone to talk to me cry

It hasn't been easy being alone!

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you guys, thanks in advance!

Happy Sunday Nairalanders!
Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders!
A very happy lonely day to myself cry
Loneliness is a thing of the mind..
U must take responsibility if you want to escape the Spirit of.loneliness. How to kill that Spirit easily? Go.to.church ..be more involved, ask the Holly Spirit to befriend u. Dress clean and smell like Heaven, try to remember people.name, don't indulge in gossips and never murmur and complain..live a thankful life...if u like someone, go for it... MAKE that money..I have given u ideas but the Holy Spirit can and will give u more.and help u walk in it cheesy. Trust HIM..HE loves u
Happy Valentine's day..prepare ur heart and GOD will.answer the prayer of your tongue

3 Likes

Re: Loneliness by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2021
if u feel you're lonely just make more money, trust me friends will be trooping in for u

1 Like

Re: Loneliness by kalu61(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Allow yourself to be approachable, loosen up your face, dress good and engage in social activities; fellowship, reading club, etc.

If you do all these and nothing is working, go make money.

3 Likes

Re: Loneliness by Polynek(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Am currently in your shoes but is not giving me many concern.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cutting My Hair / Do You Agree With This? / Romance With The Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.