Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Valentine Message To Christian Married Women This Morning�� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Message To Christian Married Women This Morning�� (170 Views)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Message To Christian Married Women This Morning�� by FROkoroMiss(f): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2021
A MESSAGE TO OUR MARRIED WOMEN THIS MORNING ��

I’ve been trusting God to give me the right balance of truth and compassion on this #valentine message this morning. That I say it as He gave it to me, amen.

So yesterday during our TWTW www.facebook.com/twtwinternational eight hours tongues session, I had been carrying a burden for “our” women to #pray and as we started the prayer we began to pray for specifically our #MarriedWomen to have hearts burning for our #bridegroom Jesus once again.

You see, when we started this #ministry we started as an all #single group. We had most of our women married in the year 2018 after a #prophecy we had in the ministry that season. Before then we had these same women crowding in for seven and eight hours tongues sessions eagerly and desperately. Where were these same women? I know followers change in ministry and I’m okay with that but as we prayed yesterday it seemed like it was more than that.. it was more of a HEART ISSUE. Are their hearts still burning for Jesus?

This is the way God made marriage and everything else to be: that NOTHING else can take the Lord Jesus’ place in our lives. He can give you a gift but for that gift even if it’s a husband to take His place in your life is unacceptable. When Jesus begins to take second place; prayer and devotion to him taking a backseat to household responsibilities something is wrong. I say this CAREFULLY because I understand that this can cause a ruckus and that’s not what I am sent to do. Those of you who are in this current space would understand the conviction the Holy Spirit is trying to bring to you. It was summed up in these words in my heart as we prayed for our married women yesterday; “that Lord the gift that would take me away from you, may it never be given to me, amen”.

We were all made to burn with hearts burning for Jesus. For Jesus to be our true bridegroom in all the passion and love sickness in our hearts. And no, long prayers are not for the singles alone; long prayers are for anyone -married or not - with a heart longing to say JESUS I REALLY REALLY WANT TO FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU - and somehow I would rearrange my life to do that even if I have to breastfeed and cook while doing so.

All I have is a message to our married women this #ValentineMorning especially to those who got married under this ministry - JEsus your true bridegroom misses you, He is praying for you and calling you back to your devotion with Him just as it was when you were a #singlePringle with no one to love but Him. He is literally praying for you, for your heart to burn with intense love and desire for Him and Him alone, longing to be filled not by your children or your husband but by Him. It’s time for the gift of husband, children and family to be placed in their rightful place again; under Him. He is calling you back to once again be able to say “Lord I want you. I desire nothing and no one else but you and the gift that would take me away from you, let it never be given to me”. Happy valentine. Your true bridegroom Jesus is calling you to Him. Spend some time both in repentance and a new beginning with Him today. Today #valentinesday is a good day to go back in absolute devotion to the lover of your soul. He would help you if you would allow Him help you reorder your priorities. We have prayed and would keep praying for you.

Love, the Women at the well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love My Wife" If Your Relationship Is Struggling / (happy International Women Day)....is This A Good Or Bad Thing / On Social Media, Every Body Is A Councillor Or Life-coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.