Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Help... An Official Complain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help... An Official Complain (175 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... An Official Complain by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2021
I have been on Nairaland for a while and I have witnessed alot of partiality and unjust treatment.

some days ago I found a scammer account number indexed on Google. inorder to prevent other kind hearted Nairalanders falling a victim, I posted the account number index on Google.

this same picture happened to be on Nairaland. this was an information that was readily available on Nairaland.

A mod from the business section whom has been known and reported to be very partial left other people's details and information floating around, he looked away, but once a scammers account number which was indexed by both Google and Nairaland was uploaded by me, my account was banned.

this won't be the first time he is banning me and some of my friends. we report to the supermods and nothing is being done.
I am keeping the mods name confidential at the moment so that the supermods can please look through my posts, bans and the activities of the particular mod in the business section...
Re: Help... An Official Complain by MickzyDonald: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2021
only God knows who provides brain for NL's mods, i can't even count the number of times I've been banned
Re: Help... An Official Complain by Xenry: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2021
God damnit
Re: Help... An Official Complain by HotPoundedYam(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
cc puskin seun

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Everyday And Withdraw In Naira Straight To Ur Account / Meet Up Zone In Kogi / Urgent !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.