Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Valentine: We Prefer Credit Alerts To Flowers, Cards, Chocolates, Say Jos Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: We Prefer Credit Alerts To Flowers, Cards, Chocolates, Say Jos Women (250 Views)

Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: We Prefer Credit Alerts To Flowers, Cards, Chocolates, Say Jos Women by bayomillz14: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2021
As the world celebrates St. Valentines Day, some women in Jos say they would prefer ”meaningful gifts” than receiving flowers, cards and chocolates, usually accepted as standard lovers’ day gifts.

A survey of both married and unmarried women also indicated their preference for spending quality time at home, than going out to fancy restaurants, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Valentine’s Day is a holiday when lovers express their affections for one another with greetings and gifts, and lately this had expanded to expression of affection between relatives and friends.

Other activities identified with the holiday, believed to have its origins in the Roman festival of Lupercalia, held in mid-February, is in simply spending time with loved ones and reading romantic Valentine’s Day quotes; or posting a Valentine’s Day caption on a cute couples social media photo.

Mrs Ajalah Omusa, said: “I don’t want any flowers for Valentine, it really doesn’t mean so much to me, flowers to me are not special, I want other gifts that I will see everyday to remind me of the special day.

“I don’t get to receive gifts very often from my husband, so I will want something very special on a special day like Valentine,” Omusa said.

Mrs Amy Cassidy, on her part, said she would prefer to be pampered and would not mind getting a credit alert from her husband.

Read full:
https://thenewsguru.com/trending/valentine-we-prefer-credit-alerts-to-flowers-cards-chocolates-say-jos-women/

Re: Valentine: We Prefer Credit Alerts To Flowers, Cards, Chocolates, Say Jos Women by LordIsaac(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2021
grin
Re: Valentine: We Prefer Credit Alerts To Flowers, Cards, Chocolates, Say Jos Women by floss(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2021
If February 14th isn't your birthday and you are demanding gifts (monetary or inkind) you are a thief, an opportunist and corrupt, you need to be arrested....St Valentine never asked you to collect any gift on his behalf... Ladies will demand for gifts for Christmas, Easter, sallah, New year, New yam festival, October 1st (independence) and Valentine. In all these period, none is their birthday....
Re: Valentine: We Prefer Credit Alerts To Flowers, Cards, Chocolates, Say Jos Women by Freestainworld(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Debit alert is also an alert, the ladies should send us cash and have a debit alert
Re: Valentine: We Prefer Credit Alerts To Flowers, Cards, Chocolates, Say Jos Women by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2021
another farm tool spotted

(1) (Reply)

CHECK - The Best Paying Federal Government Job In Nigeria 2021 Update / Why Do Professors And Doctors Stink / Please I Need Help From A Current Account Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.