Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) (2500 Views)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by sunnyelevates(m): 7:39am On Feb 17
A young Igbo lady who is in a relationship with an Hausa man has gone viral after revealing how her man spoils her.

The lady identified as @young_xtephanie, showcased all the gifts and credit alerts she received from her man from late November till December last year.

Her boyfriend gave her over N2 million transfer gift, got her two different luxury hairs, and took her shopping severally in less than two months.

She captioned the video; “POV: You are an Igbo girl dating an Hausa Man. This is just late November to December.
Hausa and Igbo combo>>>.”

The video sparked lots of reactions from netizens who asked the lady to link them up with an Hausa man.

Oma said: “God when ooo.

See more photos and Video below...

https://livetips.com.ng/igbo-lady-dating-hausa-man-flaunts-huge-credit-alerts-and-gifts/

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Zonefree(m): 7:44am On Feb 17
Chukwuebuka Collins is now Hausa

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by LoveLeadsLand(m): 7:45am On Feb 17
See them looking artificial... like dolls. You all fall for money and wonder why you get "used" at last.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:50am On Feb 17
Her fallen heroes sha rise again when chukwuebuka finish with her grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Jeon(f): 8:53am On Feb 17
Nah Alhaji I go find like dis so.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Nonexisting: 8:57am On Feb 17
Zonefree:
Hehehe. They must think we are all fools. Small thing, they show fake bank alerts from an imaginary man somewhere. Ndi inyo. See small girl with fallen breasts like that of a grandmother. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Rahkman: 9:20am On Feb 17
With breast wey don fall like this? The aboki must be a bastard ....
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Ohraykon: 9:25am On Feb 17
That's why na dem do ashawo pass for naija 💔
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:26am On Feb 17
Small girl with a nosedived boobs. grin
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Chrisrare: 9:27am On Feb 17
Relationship to Igbo girls is all about money.
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:47am On Feb 17
Chrisrare:

And when the money dries up they look for next available pos machine.
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by ValCon888: 11:09am On Feb 17
When he finally uses her for money ritual no one should come here to shout RIP. I go tear that pesin hot slap.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by KingEarnest(m): 11:14am On Feb 17
Who is that mannequin in the first picture?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Boondocxs(f): 11:37am On Feb 17
The type of man I would like to have
Rich and caring
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17
Chrisrare:

No be everything be tribal bashing
In fact, when it comes to Nigerian women, they are same irrespective of their tribes
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Demigod22: 12:17pm On Feb 17
Why the breasts come fall like naira? This imaginary Hausa boyfriend no get taste.
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Quality20(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17
No wonder Hausa men always get f Igbo girls so easily but my problem with Hausa men is that they never take or accept responsibility for pregnancies
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Curious345: 1:40pm On Feb 17
Oloṣho has no boundaries . There is favour on the other side of the storm
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by seetomorrow: 2:31pm On Feb 17
Zonefree:

grin grin FBI my man,I wonder oh. I DON check am since
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Armaggedon: 3:26pm On Feb 17
I came to check if it's not the same northerners reportedly now eating grass that sent the alert until I saw Chukwuebuka.
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17
This is one of the reasons men rarely help ladies for free. They tend to make men look like magas to them. The guy must have done this out of love but she sees him as a mugu or her beauty charmed him. If she had given him sex in return, she wouldn't have come online to show up.
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Feb 17
Nobody on this planet loves pvssy more than Hausa men. Demnn ! Those northerners can literally die for pvssy.

I know you've heard many news about how they killed their colleagues because of a girl.

Some girls even have to kill their husbands because he followed another pvssy.

Hausa man like pvssy just as he likes food. If not more.
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by Exousiang01: 5:12pm On Feb 17
Hausa man with an Igbo name....
Very interesting.
If to say I be Igbo, I swear I for dey cash out steady.
Those guys believe anything bro.
Just wake up on morning booom drop story say me and Jesus been dey role for my former life and I fit follow am reason make e sell mansion for heaven.
I go tell them say I go follow Jesus talk make e give Igbo people their own estate for heaven, we go call am Heavns Biafra.
I swear, give me two weeks, I don get radio station like NK, anybody wer challenge me them go burn him papa house.
3 months i don buy house for Beverly Hills.
If E cast I say na enemies wan set me up.
Any woman wer I nack, na heaven straight.....
Re: Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:20pm On Feb 17
Boondocxs:
The type of man I would like to have
Rich and caring

Delusion of the highest order, Rich and caring grin are less than 1percent of the dating pool but 99percent of ladies are looking for them grin Good luck. grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Gays Exist In Nigeria? / Do You Believe In Charms? / Polyamory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.