Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? (3991 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Hazeleyed(f): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2007
Soundmind:

I will go on with her. I have a girl friend that is hiv+. Though she was -ve when we stated but along the line, she slept with a carrier and got it. Though she denied it initially but when she could not hide it again, she told me the truth.
She then said again "my life now depend on how you will treat me, if you break my heart, i will die" i have been going with her since then but i am -ve till now. I have had sex with her severally but protected but am -ve up till now. She atimes wished herself death but with good counsel and support, she has picked up. She is living a normal life and living well. Up till now, she is not on drug but is healthy.
Please, what kills most is the stigma not the virus. With good understanding, the carrier lives a normal life.
With love, you will overcome the stigma and give hope to the carrier.

Veracious:

@ crazykid

is it only HIV victims that die young? olodo

u don't have to be soooo defensive.u asked for opinions and that's what we are giving u.don't come here and insult nobody.if u soo much knew that u loved this guy or he loves u if u are the carrier why come here and look for advice,
Veracious:

@ osereka

yes i would goahead and marry him,since its not a full blown AIDS. HIV victims can still live normal happy lives.

then go on and marry him, my friend, don't come here and waste our time.

it sounds like this  relationship is based more on pity than love, truth be told u cannot come here and swear that never in ur quiet moments shivered at the thot of sleeping with a hiv plus, anyway,like siena rightly said it's a matter of choice but let's try to be honest,
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Rocco: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2007
@hazel_eyed: ur right about that moment we all ask ourselves silently whether we can go thru such a journey but the fact is some people are courageous than others and can live & love beyond that fear.

for me i can if the lady is truly worth it.
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Veracious(f): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ hazel-eyed

am really dissapointed at you. you don't talk to people the way you just did.for crying out loud you are not glued to this topic if you think your time is being wasted here then i'll advice you stop posting. my God,Hazel-eyed, i don't remember telling you i am a carrier or that i am inlove with one so why talk to me like that? we all have our opinons and i don't think here that am in anyway being so defensive of this topic. neither am i abusive as you mentioned. to be really honest with you i  suggest as a lady to think befor saying things out to people.

@ Rocco

i seriousely respect you. you know what love is all about;Love can never be afraid.
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Hazeleyed(f): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2007
My God!!!!!!!!!!u are sooo full of sh, t, i was just being honest and realistic, and whoever called u a carrier,if that is what u want to think then go ooonnnnnn cos i don't care, maybe u should learn to keep ur mouth and ur temper in check, puulleeasse,,,get off ma case,

quote@veracious
yes i would goahead and marry him,since its not a full blown AIDS. HIV victims can still live normal happy lives.

so what exactly do u mean by u never told me that u are in love with one, puuleese am not interested if u want to marry one or not,u ask for opinions and that's what i gave, i think u need to be disappointed at urself not me, RUBBISH,
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Hazeleyed(f): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
Love can never be afraid.

u wish, hissssssssssssssssssssssss, love is not afraid in ur dreams, wake up.
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Rocco: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
ladies, cut the fight. funny thing is ur both ur 66th posts, how coincidental?
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Soulmind: I think there's a bit of emotional blackmail going on here. Why would she tell you, she'd die, if you didn't want to be with her after she contracted the virus??

That IS wrong. Most folk would run for the hills, I certainly would, but the emotional blackmail would obviously soften all but the hardest of hearts, and make one feel oblighed to stay!

Besides, she didn't exactly contract HIV by a blood transfusion, or rape etc. SHE CHEATED! angry Unfortunately, she got caught out in more ways than one.
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Akinagirl(f): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2008
Thank you siena, my sentiments exactly. Sounds like she is blackmailing you by saying if you leave her, she will die. Maybe she should have thought of that before she cheated on you with the driver or whatever. Dont date her out of pity and dont let her blackmail you emotionally.
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2008
Lol Akinagirl, you've resurrected this old thread! grin

Well, my answer's still the same as it was last year - I could NOT date or marry a HIV+ lady, regardless of how in love I was. It wouldn't be fair on her if I stayed out of pity. Better I move on, and she can find someone who would love and cherish her, virus and all.

The most I could be would be her friend, I have no issues with that.
Re: If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2008
My head rules me in matters like this and not my heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbians Are Better That Gays / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You / Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.