Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

"We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest (53093 Views)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by BizAdviser: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
A country that pampers and rewards terrorists, but punish peaceful and patriotic citizens. It is certain that we are not being ruled by our supposed government.

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

It sounds that way to me. Nigerian police do not arrest, beat mercilessly or kill activists like the clown was implying. He said what he said to get your emotions and sentimental you bought it hook, line and sinker. You carry am for your head like his inflated lips are part of your perverted fantasies. Omo ale'
Haba ne

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by bobluck: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This one na yoruba comedian that is known only by his people

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

What is your message exactly? Please who knows what he is saying? Demonic statement.

Modified
For those quoting me, his sudden activism lacks purpose and direction ,why not take the protest to the panel that authorised the reopening of the toll gate? What of propagating for boycott of the tollgate usage by Nigerians since una assume Nigerians were massacred at the gate?
Crazy people full here.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Coinbased: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good for u
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by olatuns2017: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jabs101:
mr macaroni speaks out on what happened to him at lekki tollgate
see the full video below
https://yooutu.be/_b8wzNlp2nQ

Spaghetti Lori iro
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by jolaeri(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let's see what you can put on board before you run ppl down.

The best you can do is to type and devalue someone.

Run your mouth while he bags endorsements.

Better pray for prosperity.

Shooshi
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by infogeneral: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Some people will hide in their rooms and be inciting others to go out and protest. Where was Sowore that started the campaign? Where was Peter Okoye?
Justice system is non-existent in this country. Be wise and don't die avoidable death.

The best and safest way to defeat any government is through your vote. Go and get your PVC and be ready for 2023.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Adekdammy: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Modified
For those quoting me, his sudden activism lacks purpose and direction ,why not take the protest to the panel that authorised the reopening of the toll gate? What of propagating for boycott of the tollgate usage by Nigerians since una assume Nigerians were massacred at the gate?
Crazy people full here.

You need deliverance from the spirit of buharideen

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by POMPEY1: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin grin.... ��
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by POMPEY1: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin grin....
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
1: Celebrities and Comedians should use their platform to promote the Federal Government and not Youth Problems
2: Whenever the masses are not happy with the performance of the Federal Government, they should employ constitutional means to effect change. - protests in Africa always leads to violence and looting (Prevention is better than a cure as Sanwo-olu has learned)
3: The Security agencies should be used to ruthlessly shut-down any form of civil unrest or unruly threat to the lives of security agents. They should however seek soft-means of pacification and reconciliation with very violent armed criminal groups and terrorists as we cannot afford to continue spending billions of dollars on military equipment during peace-times. such would be useful in infrastructure development and agriculture

I am practicing and learning how to replace or work with the APC Government and Lauretta Onochie to whitewash and push a positive image for this present Government - I can't kill myself ooooh
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by IAMPEDRO: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Modified
Crazy people full here.
Can you imagine, I just read the rubbish a Father wrote, where pain me pass na the tribe wen you make mention of, at this point I don't care if him joke make Sense or not, all I care about is his courage. I also see where you asked, Where is Edopikin, who you be self? fear no go let you talk for where me I dey talk nor to talk of Edopikin, Oga forget all this una keyboard warriors, wen it comes to real life it's very different.

UPPER TO WORLD!!! if you know, you know
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by gstream: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

It sounds that way to me. Nigerian police do not arrest, beat mercilessly or kill activists like the clown was implying. He said what he said to get your emotions and sentimental you bought it hook, line and sinker. You carry am for your head like his inflated lips are part of your perverted fantasies. Omo ale'

chicken-heart, were you there?.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Akhee: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
learn to appreciate people no matter their tribe. Don't be ethnicentric.... The last time I checked Nigeria is still one on paper ooo.. Just saying sha
Nothing like ethnocentric, do you think Chu Guerera was a comedian to liberate his country. Idiot is never.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by gstream: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:
1: Celebrities and Comedians should use their platform to promote the Federal Government and not Youth Problems
2: Whenever the masses are not happy with the performance of the Federal Government, they should employ constitutional means to effect change. - protests in Africa always leads to violence and looting (Prevention is better than a cure as Sanwo-olu has learned)
3: The Security agencies should be used to ruthlessly shut-down any form of civil unrest or unruly threat to the lives of security agents. They should however seek soft-means of pacification and reconciliation with very violent armed criminal groups and terrorists as we cannot afford to continue spending billions of dollars on military equipment during peace-times. such would be useful in infrastructure development and agriculture

I am practicing and learning how to replace or work with the APC Government and Lauretta Onochie to whitewash and push a positive image for this present Government - I can't kill myself ooooh

I been wan reset your brain with betta slap
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by iphanyi10(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chijeep:

don't mind him...
maybe it just only 1 slap ooo he con dey talk as if dey lock him 4 guard room.
EVERYBODY GO WAN TREND NONI....mtchww

what do you mean by one slap?
should they have been arrested in the first place? Shey suffer no dey taya you?
the way this country dey you like am? as your condition be e make sense? the country get head?

How you go open place wey still dey under investigation, place wey people die, you sef reason am, if na your family member nko?

haba, sometimes make we dey reason things wella before we open mouth.

By the way, the police can be sued for just one slap. na because the country be like this, you no sabi your rights and you feel say na normal thing. Also, peaceful protest na right of every citizen.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
You are a pride to this generation. You will live to reap this. Don't be broken
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
chriskosherbal:
"We were beaten" made me to laugh grin

Naija na only God go fit save us.
you laugh at someone trying to do what I am you couldn't do .I pity a lot of youth in this category
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
seguno2:

Nonsense meaning that you have no sense
Or what is it that you are trying to say?
still the nonsense he was trying to say o bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by iphanyi10(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2021
doxijaw:

Explain how he is jealous by expressing the truth.

The reason why most of you are attacking him is because you hate the truth.

If comprehension is the issue, he said even in his comedy, there's no social commentary that could catalyse change, even worse it promotes cultural degeneracy.

Desperately trying to discredit people won't change the fact that in the face of intimidation and oppression, mr macaroni stood up for justice.

you left the fact that he spoke against injustice and attacked his comedy. why not address the real issues.

why are peaceful protesters being arrested?
is it no longer a right to protest?
why is there no justice for the victims?
where are the video records promised to be shown to us?
any news on Mr fashola's camcorder?
these are pertinent questions...
I remember mr macaroni made several skits about police brutality and so on.

let's focus on the real issues, trying to discredit the messenger doesn't make the message invalid.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by doxijaw: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2021
iphanyi10:

Desperately trying to discredit people won't change the fact that in the face of intimidation and oppression, mr macaroni stood up for justice.

you left the fact that he spoke against injustice and attacked his comedy. why not address the real issues.

why are peaceful protesters being arrested?
is it no longer a right to protest?
why is there no justice for the victims?
where are the video records promised to be shown to us?
any news on Mr fashola's camcorder?
these are pertinent questions...
I remember mr macaroni made several skits about police brutality and so on.

let's focus on the real issues, trying to discredit the messenger doesn't make the message invalid.

We are not discrediting him, what we're saying is they lack direction.

You call yourselves the internet generation, yet you can't organise around the next elections using the internet.

A protest has been tried and it failed, on to the next strategy.

You also need to be careful in selecting leaders, most of those i see are not mature enough to handle the complexities within the Nigerian political space.

Lastly law is law, if you don't get cleared to protest, don't do it, otherwise oyo.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by iphanyi10(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2021
doxijaw:

We are not discrediting him, what we're saying is they lack direction.

You call yourselves the internet generation, yet you can't organise around the next elections using the internet.

A protest has been tried and it failed, on to the next strategy.

You also need to be careful in selecting leaders, most of those i see are not mature enough to handle the complexities within the Nigerian political space.

Lastly law is law, if you don't get cleared to protest, don't do it, otherwise oyo.

The Government controls the police, The police are to issue clearance to protest, the people are protesting against the government. Be sincere will the government allow any protest?
let's be logical.

you never addressed any of the pertinent points I mentioned earlier. You are more concerned about what the followers should do than the government who put us in this very state.

when the next election comes we will tackle it. But should we pretend nothing happened at the toll gate?
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by doxijaw: 12:52am On Feb 15, 2021
iphanyi10:

The Government controls the police, The police are to issue clearance to protest, the people are protesting against the government. Be sincere will the government allow any protest?
let's be logical.

you never addressed any of the pertinent points I mentioned earlier. You are more concerned about what the followers should do than the government who put us in this very state.

when the next election comes we will tackle it. But should we pretend nothing happened at the toll gate?

You still don't get it.

The government doesn't give a rat's ass about you and your protest.

Infact without the protest, they don't give af about your existence, but will use the law , thugs and whatnot to clamp you down .

Then you have the issue of real hoodlums, tribalism etc.

Bottom line, you can't win until you play a different game.

As for what happened in lekki, what about other parts of Nigeria? Are these lekki peep's more important ?

The country is on edge any nonesense could blow out of proportion, so my advice is to retreat for now .

Find something common between all the tribes, use it has a rallying point.

Hint . Hunger, jobs ... Not defunding the police when criminals r running amok.

The internet is your weapon, use it, finally forget the international community.

I'm not really responding to your comments, more like pointing out what is wrong with the whole set up.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by iphanyi10(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2021
doxijaw:

You still don't get it.

The government doesn't give a rat's ass about you and your protest.

Infact without the protest, they don't give af about your existence, but will use the law , thugs and whatnot to clamp you down .

Then you have the issue of real hoodlums, tribalism etc.

Bottom line, you can't win until you play a different game.

As for what happened in lekki, what about other parts of Nigeria? Are these lekki peep's more important ?

The country is on edge any nonesense could blow out of proportion, so my advice is to retreat for now .

Find something common between all the tribes, use it has a rallying point.

Hint . Hunger, jobs ... Not defunding the police when criminals r running amok.

The internet is your weapon, use it, finally forget the international community.

I'm not really responding to your comments, more like pointing out what is wrong with the whole set up.

"as for what happened in lekki, what about other parts..."

it's just like saying, killings are normal since it happened everywhere.

You see this bad government, it will reach everybody, rich or poor. and we will all reap what we sow.

we should forget the international community, same people Buhari sort support in 2015.

posterity will judge all of us.
and we will not stop demanding for what is right in whatever legit means necessary
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by doxijaw: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2021
iphanyi10:

"as for what happened in lekki, what about other parts..."

it's just like saying, killings are normal since it happened everywhere.

You see this bad government, it will reach everybody, rich or poor. and we will all reap what we sow.

we should forget the international community, same people Buhari sort support in 2015.

posterity will judge all of us.
and we will not stop demanding for what is right in whatever legit means necessary

Ok be waiting for the international community, they will sell them more guns to kill Una grin

Under estimate the cabals and expect them to be rational cheesy

You guys don't understand politics, you're too emotional.

A psy op is only what can topple them .

Mass education of all the stake holders, clear and consice goals.. dogged determination & real leadership.

Spent far too much time on nairaland today, have a nice evening.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by iphanyi10(m): 1:31am On Feb 15, 2021
doxijaw:

Ok be waiting for the international community, they will sell them more guns to kill Una grin

Under estimate the cabals and expect them to be rational cheesy

You guys don't understand politics, you're too emotional.

A psy op is only what can topple them .

Mass education of all the stake holders, clear and consice goals.. dogged determination & real leadership.

Spent far too much time on nairaland today, have a nice evening.

everything is politics, even with human lives. that is why we are where we are. I can understand politics in Government policy but i draw the line when it comes to human lives. if you're not emotional about the avoidable lives lost, I wonder were is your humanity.

as I said earlier, we will reap what we sow, politics or not. Have a good day too
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by calcal: 5:08am On Feb 15, 2021
The guy no serious, he is playing with fire. The police are ready, they have the guys and charms, Mr. macaroni was there with macaroni
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Slurity(m): 6:55am On Feb 15, 2021
I don't understand the justification behind the protest o. Are we saying they should not open toll gate again? Does the protesters even have sense?

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by bobo9ice: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2021
After the idiot don collect bar...people deceiving people.
Don't let nobody decieve you.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Temysteve(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Modified
Crazy people full here.
What has been your contribution to the unrest going on so far??
don't just sit down @ your comfort zone and spill out rubbish here, if you don't knw what to type just sleep.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Temysteve(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2021
Neddstark:
These activists are exaggerating to make a name for themselves. You were beaten and you would have died indeed. So anyone police arrest for protesting is beaten and killed? Nonsense.
If you have experience staying in a Nigeria police custody for just a day, then you won't say this.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Temysteve:
If you have experience staying in a Nigeria police custody for just a day, then you won't say this.

Twice. Slept in cell for days. Well i didnt do any violent crime, na money issue. No police raised a finger on me. Just that the bail process was frustrating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.