Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest (53085 Views)

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Jabs101: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2021
mr macaroni speaks out on what happened to him at lekki tollgate
see the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b8wzNlp2nQ

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Manhood85(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2021
You can deploy over 200 hundred fully kitted policemen just for a peaceful protest, but you can't do anything about the killer herdsmen, kidnappers, and everyday killings. What a misplaced priority. Shame on this present government!

564 Likes 49 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by superior1: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Your courage to speak up in the face of threat to your life places you in the hall of honor in our hearts.

Get well Macaroni

794 Likes 68 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by greatiyk4u(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2021
This one na yoruba comedian that is known only by his people

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Modified
For those quoting me, his sudden activism lacks purpose and direction ,why not take the protest to the panel that authorised the reopening of the toll gate? What of propagating for boycott of the tollgate usage by Nigerians since una assume Nigerians were massacred at the gate?
Crazy people full here.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Johnnyessence(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Jabs101:
see the full video below

You are a living legend bro.

258 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by bcomputer101: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Thank your God that Tinubu blood sucking police didn't kill you...

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by habsydiamond(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
learn to appreciate people no matter their tribe. Don't be ethnicentric.... The last time I checked Nigeria is still one on paper ooo.. Just saying sha

402 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by chriskosherbal(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2021
"We were beaten" made me to laugh grin

Naija na only God go fit save us.

50 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Donspicey: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2021
NPF dey jonze,all thanks to Buhari,Tinubu nd Sanwo Olu....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2021
These activists are exaggerating to make a name for themselves. You were beaten and you would have died indeed. So anyone police arrest for protesting is beaten and killed? Nonsense.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by ProfessorBerlin(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2021
na the beating make ur mouth swell up like this or na so ur mouth dey. nonsense. go to aso rock and protest against Buhari bad governance not Lagos. bastard

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by seguno2: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:
These activists are exaggerating to make a name for themselves. You were beaten and you would have died indeed. So anyone police arrest for protesting is beaten and killed? Nonsense.

Nonsense meaning that you have no sense
Or what is it that you are trying to say?

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
A pastor liberated the blacks in the USA.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Maxymilliano(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jabs101:
see the full video below

It is well with you bro. Truly, if you was not amongst those arrested yesterday, many lives
would have been wasted without Nigerians knowing about the causalities.

We will overcome them all by God's grace.

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by seguno2: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:
You must be drunk on your gay partner's cum. Must I think like you? Must my views be like yours, if you cannot accept people's divergent views then you don't belong to this century.

Was your use of nonsense, a sign that you accept divergent views?
Orisirisi oshisko dede.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
seguno2:

Was your use of nonsense, a sign that you accept divergent views?
Orisirisi oshisko dede.

It sounds that way to me. Nigerian police do not arrest, beat mercilessly or kill activists like the clown was implying. He said what he said to get your emotions and sentimental you bought it hook, line and sinker. You carry am for your head like his inflated lips are part of your perverted fantasies. Omo ale'

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by nanauju(f): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
xjiggy:
See im big mouth/lips. You think say Aluta na to come shout and go home or aluta na moi moi and rice? Do you know what Gani Fawehinmi went through on behalf of the masses or Baba Fela. Small flogging you come online dey complain.

sammirano:
You go get sense by force. You dont fight the fg. Its a lose lose lose thing. Go school, una go dey do stupid skits upand down.
Una take style harsh o.
Choi! grin cheesy wink

I didn't really want to go us.
My mom, my sister and friends called me on the phone not to go out at all.
I was at Lekki phase one to shoot one of my freaky freaky video.
That is to tell you that I don't want to go to the protest
I just said let me go out to see what is happening sef!
I was the only celebrity there.
After all at the end of the day, na death go end all d matter.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
nanauju:
Sorry
Tanku!

Btw,
Where is James Nwafor ?

#WeStandWithAPeacefulProtest
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria

How we hope this was the same way this protest was going on in Anambra state and all over Nigeria when almost 100 youths were killed and thrown into the River few years back by James Nwafor and his killer squads.
Maybe SARS could have ended 8 years ago.
But it was all swept under the carpet.
OR
When Obasanjo destroyed a whole village. Sending soldiers to kill all the men found there! shocked

The truth will set us free in this nation.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by lekki1444: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Chicent(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
They had to wait for these peaceful protesters to be off camera before they pounced on them.... what a country.

This tsunami that is coming with hit hard ooooo. issorite

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by samtoles: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
This guy na legend

Below is a video of Iyabo Ojo crying after Macaroni was arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03TIw33C9A

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by simple250: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
If nor be say you thy there and you thy popular .Omo wating police for take other protesters eye see en , then fit kill them codedly undecided

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Junnior: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by blamingthedevil: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sorry ennnn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Beblessedbaba: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

Please be using your senses sometimes. They we're obviously beaten and you know it.

Even the Police Commissioner acknowledged it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6414941/molestation-endsars-protesters-hakeem-odumosu

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by dederocs(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
You try.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Tushcreation: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
senseless comment

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by majamajic(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin

My guy use style blow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by AdemolaA2: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
seguno2:

Nonsense meaning that you have no sense
Or what is it that you are trying to say?

Exactly my thoughts .. too many children on
This forum ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Sleekfingers: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jabs101:
see the full video below

ete MR MACARONI shey wa ni pon bayi?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Joseph Yobo's Daughter Spots Him On TV Live. See Her Epic Reaction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.