Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

"We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest (53097 Views)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

It sounds that way to me. Nigerian police do not arrest, beat mercilessly or kill activists like the clown was implying. He said what he said to get your emotions and sentimental you bought it hook, line and sinker. You carry am for your head like his inflated lips are part of your perverted fantasies. Omo ale'

Some of you are just so so unbelieveable, didnt we all see the video that went viral 13/2/21, the way those guys were packed like sardine in a bus, if that does not depict brutality or an inhumane act what then should we call it, pampering.
They say protest is our civil right ... what exactly did those boiz do wrong to warrant such treatment. mrmacaroni does not even nid to say it we saw it, and if you think he is cloutchasing you sef go lekki chop beating we go donate emotion for you.

4 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by YorubaPrince: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Should be very grateful you were released alive, next time don't embark on such useless protest. Me self have not forgiven you.

Just imagine what dis fool is saying. You fools are so much used to being oppressed that it's become a norm to you. Damn it! angry
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
RealEzee:
the thing just Taya me guun, dey Yan say govt ban protest, meaning make peeps no exercise their fundamental human rights again? Y r they so afraid of protest n not Boko Haram?

Omo e b tins

You actually made some valid points on the mention you made on me.
Im not against protesting, everyone has a right to. But the last tollgate protest went out of hands on both the government and protesters side. Hoodlums took over, police were killed, businesses looted, properties destroyed, looting spread to all states, a town in Rivers state was under military curfew, robbers/cultists now had AK47s. However, if you the the above listed as not bad, it's alright have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=Neddstark post=99056866][/quote]

Neddstark mental patient
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Farki: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

I have been arrested before. I have being a victim of police brutality.
But can you swear on your life's existence that Mr. Macaroni was beaten and he would have died?

This you?

Neddstark:

It sounds that way to me. Nigerian police do not arrest, beat mercilessly or kill activists like the clown was implying. He said what he said to get your emotions and sentimental you bought it hook, line and sinker. You carry am for your head like his inflated lips are part of your perverted fantasies. Omo ale'

Yes I can swear, but I don't believe in nonsense curses so you're just decieving yourself.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Vision3: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This one na yoruba comedian that is known only by his people

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
Edopikin get mind?
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
go and get sense abeg! you lack it even though you don't realize it undecided
Neddstark:
These activists are exaggerating to make a name for themselves. You were beaten and you would have died indeed. So anyone police arrest for protesting is beaten and killed? Nonsense.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Fool spotted.

Will u address your siblings like that, if he was the one whisked by the security operatives for having a peaceful and harmless protest.

I'm sure u would have come here to wail.

Dont be an ethnic bigot
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
PenName55:

Oole!

Won ni elefo oo. O ni ooo. Oni efo mi kii sefo aatan oo.

Who asked you if you are an armed robber, who asked you if you are a criminal.
Who are you explaining too.

Ooole! criminal.

Na who ask you.

This negro is 100% scum. If you like exaggerate on the police issue I had years ago that no one talks of again. Your reasoning is faeces and I will not gratify your further mentions of me with a response.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Farki:

This you?

Yes I can swear, but I don't believe in nonsense curses so you're just decieving yourself.

Okay sir. Happy valentine
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

This negro is 100% scum. If you like exaggerate on the police issue I had years ago that no one talks of again. Your reasoning is faeces and I will not gratify your further mentions of me with a response.

grin e pain am

Ooole!

Neddstark that is soon going stark naked.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Beautypearls62: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
Either you really meant what you just popped out up there or you were only catching cruise, God punish you bountifully, God punish your generation exceedingly, God punish anybody who supports this trash you just spilled.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Farki: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
MLTR:

Some of you are just so so unbelieveable, didnt we all see the video that went viral 13/2/21, the way those guys were packed like sardine in a bus, if that does not depict brutality or an inhumane act what then should we call it, pampering.
They say protest is our civil right ... what exactly did those boiz do wrong to warrant such treatment. mrmacaroni does not even nid to say it we saw it, and if you think he is cloutchasing you sef go lekki chop beating we go donate emotion for you.

No brain, no sense in that guy, I have seen just how dangerous these APC zombies can be.

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

Okay sir. Happy valentine

Stop bribing me with Ok Sir.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Your post has not mentioned the way forward.
At least, someone, the same person that you despise, stepped forward to speak up.

greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Modified
For those quoting me, his sudden activism lacks purpose and direction ,why not take the protest to the panel that authorised the reopening of the toll gate? What of propagating for boycott of the tollgate usage by Nigerians since una assume Nigerians were massacred at the gate?
Crazy people full here.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dem for kill you join. I would have loved it. Yeye Atiku boy!!
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by zeyt: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Naija Nobe Us Mr Macroni!!
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by doxijaw: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigerians are very similar, a victim of abuse will become an abuser once they get hold of power.

Niger*land problems has no solutions because we are the problem.

Try any of these activists onto leadership and watch them become monsters undecided

understand this and have peace.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by greatiyk4u(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Beautypearls62:

Either you really meant what you just popped out up there or you were only catching cruise, God punish you bountifully, God punish your generation exceedingly, God punish anybody who supports this trash you just spilled.

Frustration is real
Save yourself the danger associated with it.

You need food and job?
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Bestbeelieve: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
i salute your courage man! Don mind these idio ts who are just talking crap! when it comes to election or unarmed protests you will see 9ja police and army and security officials well kitted ready for war! There has to be a change in this country for this rubbish to stop. if someone is in power doing rubbish (people will say keep kwayet he is our man our brother) they have sold their conscience!no morals anywhere anymore
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Iamzik: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

Police impunity will get to you soon then you will know from personal experience whether he's lying or not. People like you also denied sars brutality last year because they have not fallen victim just yet.

Keep on supporting evil... With buhari government there's enough impunity to go round
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Almightyprosper: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Strange day's
That man is already jeopardizing the security of Nigeria with that little step and you expect the government to be still, until untrained and weak minded people who only know how to destroy join him.
Fulani are Nigerians not outsider.. if you follow the story well self na them dey the kill pass. Na lie lie article full internet with false interest because of bribery.
My opinion is, the winds of unrest is blowing already and failure to stop will lead to death of many disobedient children like last time. If the situation creates a pain in you craves to be a leader tomorrow to see what you can offer. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Jimmy231: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Modified
For those quoting me, his sudden activism lacks purpose and direction ,why not take the protest to the panel that authorised the reopening of the toll gate? What of propagating for boycott of the tollgate usage by Nigerians since una assume Nigerians were massacred at the gate?
Crazy people full here.
Sense far from you. Oloriburuku
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Jimmy231: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
na the beating make ur mouth swell up like this or na so ur mouth dey. nonsense. go to aso rock and protest against Buhari bad governance not Lagos. bastard
Oponun, Common sense you nor get
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by ndidibabe(f): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Abi the sense is superior to your processing capacity?
++++
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Jimmy231: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

You must be drunk on your gay partner's cum. Must I think like you? Must my views be like yours, if you cannot accept people's divergent views then you don't belong to this century.
Must you let everybody know you are a fool ?

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by tollyboy5(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chijeep:

don't mind him...
maybe it just only 1 slap ooo he con dey talk as if dey lock him 4 guard room.
EVERYBODY GO WAN TREND NONI....mtchww
No worry your pikin go experience am
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by unmask: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:
These activists are exaggerating to make a name for themselves. You were beaten and you would have died indeed. So anyone police arrest for protesting is beaten and killed? Nonsense.
excuse me.....have you been arrested before?
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by unmask: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

You must be drunk on your gay partner's cum. Must I think like you? Must my views be like yours, if you cannot accept people's divergent views then you don't belong to this century.
practice what you preach. He had a divergent view about what your person is and you refused to accept it.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by frankson1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

Who believes that he was beaten? There's no sign that he was beaten, not with the flesh on his face still very fresh. This goes to show the lies people tell just to push their evil agenda.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Realitykay(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

May Nigeria govt never happen to you
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Modified
Crazy people full here.

Honestly, you aren't making an iota of sense! No disrespect sir.

If there was a more diplomatic way to put it, I would have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Mercy Johnson Gets New Haircut (Photo, Video) / Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.