Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

"We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest (53099 Views)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Brunicekid(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This one na yoruba comedian that is known only by his people

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
I PITY YOU!!
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by septumstunner(f): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
sammirano:
You go get sense by force. You dont fight the fg. Its a lose lose lose thing. Go school, una go dey do stupid skits upand down.

Keep your mouth shut, you are abusing the privilege of being dumb

7 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Proffdada: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:
These activists are exaggerating to make a name for themselves. You were beaten and you would have died indeed. So anyone police arrest for protesting is beaten and killed? Nonsense.
Definitely you live in your parents house and haven't experienced reality of the police brutality

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Virgohills(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
3weeks reg

Call or chat now 08171542705

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by onuman: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

This your 21st Century Jihadi must fail.

Nigeria is not a nation - and will never be.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by negbike(f): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

I’m IGBO and I know and love him. Now what?
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by sammirano: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
septumstunner:

Keep your mouth shut, you are abusing the privilege of being dumb

Werey leleyi oo. Don't be mad on Sunday.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigerian policemen have this curse following them. Their children never progress in life.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by sucess001(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
na the beating make ur mouth swell up like this or na so ur mouth dey. nonsense. go to aso rock and protest against Buhari bad governance not Lagos. bastard

There is only one bastard here and it's the person who wrote the quoted
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Your are as foolish as expected.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by habsydiamond(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Whada:

- On paper Nigeria is one but in reality ó ti divide ju.
- On paper Nigerian Police is your friend but in reality, they are one of your biggest enemies.
- On paper bail is free but in reality, you must pay
- On paper there is human right but in reality you've got no rights
- On paper Nigerian constitution is Supreme but in reality govt is more Supreme than the constitution.
- On paper Lekki Shooting on Oct 20th didn't happen but in reality it did
- On paper, Nigeria is a democracy but in reality we are a fascists imperialist nation running an autocratic pseudo democracy.
- On paper plenty things dey but in reality na the opposite.

You can add yours ó.
father please pray for him

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by jieta: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
Wonderful! am amaze, how a complete man with acute knowledge on how to liberate Nigeria from his mess refuse to step forward and do that is bedeveling

Who know mr macaroni? if not for his wack comedy i don't think any body will know him, with the little publicity he has gain with his wack comedy he has drawn attention of the world to the injustice going on in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by onuman: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
sammirano:
You go get sense by force. You dont fight the fg. Its a lose lose lose thing. Go school, una go dey do stupid skits upand down.

You mean federal government of Arewa 12 sharia states?

Or you mean federal government of Nigeria?

Develop more sense.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Chijeep(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
chriskosherbal:
"We were beaten" made me to laugh grin
Naija na only God go fit save us.
don't mind him... maybe it just only 1 slap ooo he con dey talk as if dey lock him 4 guard room. EVERYBODY GO WAN TREND NONI....mtchww
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Tedpgrass: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Interesting
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Fbinvestigator: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

I believe you haven't heard of Volodymyr Zelensky the Ukrainian President.

Please read and educate your brain before contributing to public discussion

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Prophet777: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mr. Macaroni... you are indeed a true legend.

No matter how long the night, the dawn of a new morning must surely comes.

The final end of APC & their satanic agenda in Nigeria is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:
These activists are exaggerating to make a name for themselves. You were beaten and you would have died indeed. So anyone police arrest for protesting is beaten and killed? Nonsense.

If he truly had bruises all over like he claims, who can tell me what he would have done to let us know he is saying the truth? Just asking for a friend.. cos me i saw Fela’s bruises…
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jabs101:
mr macaroni speaks out on what happened to him at lekki tollgate
see the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b8wzNlp2nQ

The essence of their protest is what I don't understand.

What are their grievances?

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Jvmiu(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
There was a country
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by dukebabaaduke(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Really
ProfessorBerlin:
na the beating make ur mouth swell up like this or na so ur mouth dey. nonsense. go to aso rock and protest against Buhari bad governance not Lagos. bastard
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jabs101:
mr macaroni speaks out on what happened to him at lekki tollgate
see the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b8wzNlp2nQ
Laughable! You were beaten! And what do you want us to do? You voted New Jersey Sheriff is coming and here he is and you're complaining. Oya turn to Activist or motivational speaker!
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
negbike:

I’m IGBO and I know and love him. Now what?

Who ask you?

Busy body
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by mdan(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
[/quote]

He's a comedian and not a motivational speaker. How do you expect message of hopes and values from comedy?

4 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by kingxsamz(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

You must be drunk on your gay partner's cum. Must I think like you? Must my views be like yours, if you cannot accept people's divergent views then you don't belong to this century.

That your view is different from others does not make it sensible. You could be airing your view while being stup!d about it. Again, because your view differs from others, does not mean it'll make sense. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by twilliamx(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
You are appreciated
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by sammirano: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
onuman:

You mean federal government of Arewa 12 sharia states?

Or you mean federal government of Nigeria?

Develop more sense.

Your brain is drained. Go and challenge, your obituary wont even reach nairaland frontpage. Oponu.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by ndidibabe(f): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
This one no get sense @ all..
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Imagine the kind of country we are...

Real shiiit is happening behind us wey don't know.

Well, the stupid bastards go still support the government.

Ogun kill all of Una together!
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

That your view is different from others does not make it sensible. You could be airing your view while being stup!d about it. Again, because your view differs from others, does not mean it'll make sense. Good day.

Same with yours.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
tumababa:

If he truly had bruises all over like he claims, who can tell me what he would have done to let us know he is saying the truth? Just asking for a friend.. cos me i saw Fela’s bruises…

Hahahaha
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by juman(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
The protest was unnecessary.

Government has to do all it takes to prevent the hoodlum from causing problem again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.