Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,160 members, 7,842,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Happy Valentine Day Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine Day Nairalanders (130 Views)

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders. / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine Day Nairalanders by EkwensuNjaba(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
���������������
This new neighbor of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.
At times, they will kiss till the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.
Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.
I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.
I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the centre of the rug carpet.
I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.
I was arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.
'chimmmooo! Praise, you are now a ritualist .' my wife shouted.
She opened the door and ran out. I chased her behind to explain.
'Uju i can explain, stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser"
I was chasing Uju with a red candle in my hands and i didn't even know.
Our new neighbors saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.
On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, chasing my wife behind....
My wife's family and i, have been gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from pastor Ebube... My surprise romance may have put me in trouble.
But then, i learnt something from this very experience. Fear anything red.
Happy valentine brothers and sisters and the entire NairaLand Family

*Twocantok telling the story of a neighbor ��� at upper iweka by Awada*

Rocktation farano
Re: Happy Valentine Day Nairalanders by EkwensuNjaba(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy valentine day lalasticlala Mynd44 Oam4j

(1) (Reply)

Brand Ambassadors/ Influencers Needed / Pls I Need To Know / My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.