Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! (23684 Views)

Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You / Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:12am On Feb 14, 2023
I celebrate you babe😘💋 Happy Valentine's day!!!🌹🌹😘💋🤗

It's Valentine's day, a day that's celebrated. Happy Valentine's day from us!❤️❤️❤️.

Thanks for loving me so much babe🥰🥰😍😘💋🤗

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Nonexisting1: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2023
First time I'm seeing a vaginarian celebrating man in this place. It has always been simps posting pictures of their weddings while their wives hide their marital status just to keep hunting for abroad nairalanders to fucck and chop their money. I know of a simp that uses his wedding picture as facebook profile picture whereas his wife uses virgin Mary's picture as hers and still left her marital status as single.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by jchioma: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Awwww sweet! Congratulations to you and your lovely woman. May God keep your union in peace and love. Happy Valentine's Day!

6 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Lolachef(f): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Naa children dey celebrate valentine's Day.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by ObiDatti85(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
I go love oh

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by mytime24(f): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by seanwilliam(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
grin she looks innocent

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Juanmike(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
A real nigga, the way my babe is painting my face on all her Social platforms shows how dominating I am. When you instill fear in the weaker sex which is the female, they would go extra mile for you.
Like my babe can kill for me.
Not all these SIMP clustered over NL.
Death to all SIMP.

6 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by GreatAchiever1: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Happy married Life. God bless you with children.
I like the fact that it's someone that is married, that is celebrating "valentine" that came into nairaland frontpage, not those that don't even know what the relationship between a man and woman is suppose to be.

4 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Dangrace01: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Numerouno94(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2023
These pics luk like they were taken during ur traditional marriage. Enjoy ur day.
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by gfelo(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2023
this is a welcome development first of its kind, this bae must be a virtuous woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Happy Valentine's Day

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by VeryWickedMan: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Any man with this type of goatee has kids out of wedlock.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Jestin: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Any girl that will post you like this today and say sweet words abt you, please marry her

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by meobizy(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
This boy again? Marriage still dey sweet am. Let me see him in five to eight years.
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by OboOlora(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Sharp girl
She sharpally upload their foto together so all the side chicks go know say d guy na married man

3 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by lazynairalander1: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Is this not ogenerokewe and Tejiri? Congratulations bro.
HML
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Such a very nice couples

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Claraoby: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Lolachef:
Naa children dey celebrate valentine's Day.

Painment. No one outgrows celebration of love

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Urchin1: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Young couple

I see them divorcing before the ending of the year

This I have seen grin

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Looks like @beautygoddess

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Luckysbab: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Eeiyah.
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by RichAbujaGuy: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Marriage material, both genders. Happy life to dem.👏🏾

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Akalia(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
I celebrate you babe😘💋 Happy Valentine's day!!!🌹🌹😘💋🤗

It's Valentine's day, a day that's celebrated. Happy Valentine's day from us!❤️❤️❤️.

Thanks for loving me so much babe🥰🥰😍😘💋🤗
Great sex loading later on.....
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by ChinemeremFidel: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
I am hungry dear Nairalanders

Please help me with 1k to cook ND eat before going to school

916 257 0256
OPAY
Fidelis Precious..

You would not know the smile and love you will show me if you did that please
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Mindlog: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Young love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends With Benefit. / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.