Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room (496 Views)

How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Tribute To A Love One - An Online Memorial Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by nony43(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
People that bury their loved ones in the room or sitting room and at most times rent the house to unknown persons what's their motive? Share your experience.
Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Which kind experience be that wey we wan share?
How many people experience it?
Are these people aborisha?

1 Like

Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by Missyajoke(f): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Have heard of it

1 Like

Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by LadySarah: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2021
grin

Ikwerre ppl na dem get am .Wheb your caretaker tells you to travel for weekend and drop your room key while going. It is either your room has been earmarked for the corpse or it houses the compound's sewage pit which might be full and needs to be evacuated.

Their houses no dey get compound .

1 Like

Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by Pavore9: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

Ikwerre ppl na dem get am .Wheb your caretaker tells you to travel for weekend and drop your room key while going. It is either your room has been earmarked for the corpse or it houses the compound's sewage pit which might be full and needs to be evacuated.

Why should a caretaker tell you when to travel for the weekend, drop room key on top house you don pay rent for! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Pavore9:

Why should a caretaker tell you when to travel for the weekend, drop room key on top house you don pay rent for! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stay there naw,it is done to give u peace of mind so that u wont witness what will scare u from sleeping peacefully in d room u paid for.

1 Like

Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by nony43(m): 4:43am On Feb 17, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

My uncle married an Ikwerre woman. I will ask his daughter. Mama boys o di ka I bu kwa my neighbour o, na Obodo ndi Ngwa ahia juru lol
Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by misreal(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Yes..
I have attended such burial

1 Like

Re: Burying Love One Is The Room/ Sitting Room by fineboynl(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2021
we burial in the room or sitting room. but we don't rent them out to outsiders. but mainly left empty if it's room or occupied by the family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Shark Caught In Andoni River By Local Fisherman / Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying / Beggars Have Moved From Church Gate To Bank Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.